RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amanda and Supa ONLY!

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Amanda and Supa ONLY! Empty Amanda and Supa ONLY!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:12 pm

Yus. I do delcare this be our roleplay.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Amanda and Supa ONLY! Empty Re: Amanda and Supa ONLY!

Post  Amanda Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:13 pm

Alrightie<3
Shall I get my people's forms?
I must make new ones though x3
Amanda
Amanda
Beginner

http://hairryy.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:17 pm

/has lost my forms/

Do we need to do forms still?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:43 pm

I'll do the basics for now xD

Saron Kittie

Amanda and Supa ONLY! HA14_726

Emily

Amanda and Supa ONLY! Img-thing?

Amanda

Amanda and Supa ONLY! Beautiful-cute-gorgeous-hair-pretty-girl-Favim.com-360022

Jacob

Amanda and Supa ONLY! Myspace96

Anyway, who starts? I don't mind starting :3

Eh you know what I'll jsut do looks xD
Amanda
Amanda
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Uhm x3 Where were we??? OR where should we be? I think they were all fighting and depressed so let's make them happeh!!!!!

Akira
Amanda and Supa ONLY! F4819282

Ash
Amanda and Supa ONLY! ImagesCAYYL7DU

Saron
Amanda and Supa ONLY! Emo
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:04 pm

Oohh pretty :3

Lol eys we could have a new day
And make them happy yes?
You wanna start? Or me? Idk?
Amanda
Amanda
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:05 pm

HMMMMMMM can you start? I'm working on a history project too x3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:16 pm

Okaay.
I honestly forgot bits , so if this is wrong , just go along with it xD

Jacob: I woke up the next morning in my giant palace bedroom. It took me a minute to remember why I was in this nice bedroom , but then I remembered the past few days. I had learned I was a price and I was soon to be king. Not yet though. I hoped .. right? I turned over to see a sleeping Akira. I grinned at her and wrapped my arms around her. Ever since she had took that test yesterday , they allowed her full citizenship. Now at least one day I could marry her and make her my princess. Or wueen? I had no idea what the ranks were. I just kissed her forehead and held her in my arms , watching her sleep. I had a smile on my face because she was just so adorable when she slept. Like a sleeping kitten. Yes. My little sleeping kitten.

Emily I woke up the next morning to having Saron kittie on my chest. I laughed softly as he snuggled up to me. "Well good morning little Saron kitty." I whispered to him. He purred and gently took him offf me. I noticed Saron sleeping. "Hmm .." I said to myself. Maybe I should make him breakfast in bed. Yes! I went downstairs to the kitchen. I wasn't good at cooking. xD it took me a while but I ended up with two semi-burnt pancakes , cold bacon , and some too chocolatey(?idk how to spell it) chocolage milk. It was alright , he'd love it. I walked upstairs with the tray slowly , trying not to spill anything. "Saron .. hon ... Wake up." I kissed his lips gently and put the tray of food down. "Wakey Wakey. I made you breakfast."

Amanda: It had been a week since I was last kidnapped. Slowly I had nursed myself back to health. No matter what Ash asked , I wouldn't telll him what happened. But this expierence made me cling to Ash more. He was really trying to help , that was all. I woke up from a horrible nightmare and I realized I was crying. The dreams were horrible , but I kept those to myself too. I looked around for Ash The Panda. I found him in a bag in the corner and I held him close to me. I sat down in the bed and looked down at a sleeping Ash. I smiled softly and just held Ash the Panda close to me , using him as comfort. I didn't want to wake him. It was still a bit too early. About 7:30 AM.
Amanda
Amanda
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:31 pm

Akira slept peacefully beside Lend. She dreamt of their arrival to the palace, taking the test, then becoming a citizen. It was all so much to take in! But it was all good! She was Lend's little princess<3 She hoped they'd be together for as long as they talked about. Maybe they'd get married....hopefully! And have kids? Possibly! She smiled in her sleep, snuggling closer to his warm body. His warm poptart cat body x3 Oh how she loved her poptart kitty! She woke up suddely, sitting upright in bed, wide-eyed. "OHMYGOSHJACOB. DO THEY HAVE POPTARTS HERE?!" She stared in horror at him. "WHAT IF THEY DON'T HAVE POPTARTS?!"

Saron slept as soundly as a baby<3 What made his sleep even better was knowing his baby was next to him <3333 His dreams of Emily and Saron Kitty were interrupted by the smell of bacon and pancakes. He bolted awake at the sound of her lovely voice. "FOOD?!" He questioned loudly, still in the slight haze of sleepiness. He looked at her and his face split into a grin. He placed the tray on the bedside table and pulled her down into his arms. "OH THANK YOU MY DEAR FOR THIS LOVELY BREAKFAST!" He announced, giving her a big kiss.

Ash slept lightly ever since Amanda had first been kidnapped. He couldn't let that happen again. He felt her stir and woke up quickly, keeping his eyes closed. He heard her move into the corner and the rustle of a bag as she pulled Ash the Panda out of it. She returned to bed and he wrapped his arms around her, opening his eyes. He noticed her tears and frowned deeply. "What's wrong?" He asked, pulling her close to him. He laid her down next to him and held her close, not wanting to let go.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:52 pm

Amanda: I sighed softly and looked down. "I had nightmares ... I have them every night. I'm sorry , at least today I didn't scream." I smiled half-heartedly. "I didn't mean to wake you. Why don't you go back to sleep?" I kissed his cheek gently. "Its still early , you can get a bit more sleep." I snuggle closer to him. "Please? I feel bad for waking you ..." I frown. "And if your worried about me ... I'm fine. I have my pills , they'll calm me down. Maybe let me have some peaceful rest."

Emily: I blushed and giggled. "Yes! I've got food." I smile and kiss him. "And thers no need to thank me Saron. Its what wifeys do." I wink and grab the food again. It looked a bit burnt. I frowned. "Hm ... Maybe its not that bad." I said hopefuly. I cut a piece of pancake and I put some in his mouth. I knew that he didn't like it. I tasted some of the pancakes myself and I spit it out. "Ewe! This is gross!" I shake my head and take the food away. I sighed softly. "I'm sorry babe ... I didn't mean for this to be bas bad as it .." I laugh a bit.

Jacob My eyes went wide. "NO POPTARTS?! OHH NOOOO!" I sit up and instantly look around. "A poptart kittie can be a poptart kittie without poptarts!" I get out of the bed and help Akira out of the bed. "Let's go explore for poptarts..." I grabbed her hand and walked out. "Hm .. let's see if there's a kitchen." I looked around. There mustve been a billion kitchens. I decided to go the first one I saw. I looked in the cabinents and found a box. "YESSS! JACKPOT!" It was a box in a different language , but it was stll poptarts. "Here you are .." I had her one and I take the other one for myself. It tasted like stawberries. Nom nom! Lately I have been eating more so I was gaining weight. I had slowly been able to see how thin I was. I tried doing this for Akira and my parents. I couldn't have them ashamed of me ...
Amanda
Amanda
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:26 pm

Supah Dx
Amanda
Amanda
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:48 pm

Sorry the library was closing D:

Ash frowned. "Do you want to talk about it? What were they about?" He listened quietly as she continued. He then nodded. "Where are your pills? Downstairs? I can get them for you." He smiled softly. "Don't apologize, it's okay. I'm not really that tired anyway." He got up and went downstairs for her medicine. He grabbed it and came back up with a glass of water. Sitting on the bed beside her, he handed her the water and pills. "There you go. You should try to sleep again too."

Saron smiled. "Food is good." He hugged her. She put a bite in his mouth and he winced at the burnt taste. "Um..yum?" He said quietly. He watched as she tasted it and spit it out. He chuckled. "It's okay. Want to go to a restraunt for breakfast? I know a good place." He grinned, taking her hand.

Akira giggled at his eagerness to find the poptarts. She acted horrified. "OH NO! What would I do without my poptart kitty?!" She jumped up and together they went of in search of a kitchen. They found one and she started opening the cabinets. She was about to lose hope when Jacob pulled out a box of poptarts. "YAY! POPTARTS!" She grinned, taking one from him and munching on it contentedly.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:41 am

Sorry if my people are a bit depressed ...

Amanda: My eyes go wide at the thought of me telling him about my nightmares. "I can't ... I can't tell you!" I shake my head quickly. "I would never tell you. They're horrible .. no one else should ever hear them , know about them , or even think of them besides me." I say seriously. I then wait for him to come back with the pills. I could tell I was gonna have another break down soon. I quickly took my pills and continued to hold Ash the Panda close to me. "I don't wanna go back to sleep. I never really get sleep ...." I frown. "Its filled with horrible nightmares. If you notice , we can't really remember the good dreams ... But the bad ones are always in our minds." I sigh softly and look down.

Emily: I shake my head. "No. I don't want to go to another place. I just wanted to make you a simple breeakfast in bed and I can't even do that!" I put my head in my hands and sigh. "I'm so stupid!" I then get up and take the tray back down to the kitchen so I can wash it. I wash the tray in silence along with the other dishes. I couldn't cook a stupid pancake , how would I ever cook anything else? "Stupid ..." I said to myself again.

Ill do jacob later sorry

Amanda
Amanda
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:16 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Sorry the library was closing D:

Ash frowned. "Do you want to talk about it? What were they about?" He listened quietly as she continued. He then nodded. "Where are your pills? Downstairs? I can get them for you." He smiled softly. "Don't apologize, it's okay. I'm not really that tired anyway." He got up and went downstairs for her medicine. He grabbed it and came back up with a glass of water. Sitting on the bed beside her, he handed her the water and pills. "There you go. You should try to sleep again too."

Saron smiled. "Food is good." He hugged her. She put a bite in his mouth and he winced at the burnt taste. "Um..yum?" He said quietly. He watched as she tasted it and spit it out. He chuckled. "It's okay. Want to go to a restraunt for breakfast? I know a good place." He grinned, taking her hand.

Akira giggled at his eagerness to find the poptarts. She acted horrified. "OH NO! What would I do without my poptart kitty?!" She jumped up and together they went of in search of a kitchen. They found one and she started opening the cabinets. She was about to lose hope when Jacob pulled out a box of poptarts. "YAY! POPTARTS!" She grinned, taking one from him and munching on it contentedly.

Jacob I nommed on my poptar for a while until I saw my mother come down. She was in some normal fancy clothing , like what Americans would wear. "Uhm ... Good morning Jacob." She said smiling a bit. I smile and nod back. "Good morning ... Mother ..." I said awkwardly. I wasn't used to calling her mother. "Uhm Jacob .. when you two are done .. me and your father would like to talk to you." She said and walked out of the kitchen. I gulped. "Talk ...?" I shake my head. I knew this couldn't be good. Moments later we finished our poptarts , I went over and headed to the room where my mother anf father were in. It was a dinning room and they were having a formal breakfast. "Ah ... Jacob ..." My father grinned. "Sit , sit." I did as my father said and I had Akira sit next to me. "So ... Jacob .... We're getting old now." My mother said. Which was crazy. They couldn't be much older than their early 40s. "So we need to hand down our kingdom to its rightful king." My mother continued. "And the rightful King ... Is you , Jacob. And in our country , a Prince must be married before he becomes king. I would hope that you and Akira get married soon. A Royal Wedding must be planned , we cannot keep the stresses up running a kingdom any longer." My mother finally finished. My eyes went wide. I was to become a king ... And Akira would be a Queen? "I couldn't do this to Akira." I said quickly. I couldn't put her under this much stress as my parents did.
Amanda
Amanda
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:15 pm

I will reply as soon as I can get back onto a computer! Maybe I will get my mom to take me to the library.. I would love to reply now but I am in school right now. D:
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Its alright (:
Amanda
Amanda
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:31 am

Oooh , I have a bit of an idea for drama :3
Amanda
Amanda
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:15 pm

What's your idea? =) Computer is still broken, I'm at school right now. I will try to go to library later to reply. Sorry for the delay!
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:57 pm

Okay so I was thinking that Emily's jerk parents can come over and liike show they adopted some perfect sister or something idk
Then she tries to get all in with Saron because Emily's parents want her to
Lol idk it seemed better in my mind
Amanda
Amanda
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:54 pm

Sounds cool :D I'm at school but I'll try to reply right now.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:09 pm

Ash frowns but nods, respecting her privacy. "It's okay. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." He sat next to her and wrapped his arms around her. "Bad dreams are easy to remember because they impact us the most. If you can, focus on any positives of the dream. Even if the sun is shining, or it isn't raining, those can be positives. There's grass on the ground? Positive. Just pick out anything that you can that could be happy. Once you put it all together, it will be at least a little bit better. That's what I do." He smiled. "I can remember nearly every single one of my dreams in the past week. They're all about you. I've had a few where I was dying, those were my nightmares. But the positive was when a bright light appeared with the most beautiful angel ever within it. She came and saved me. She brought me back to life. Can you guess who the angel was?" He said with a smiled, holding her close.

Saron sighed as he watched her leave. He looked for an answer to this. What could make her feel better? Truthfully it hadn't been the worse pancake that he had ever had...just not the best either. Just a little overcooked, otherwise it would have been perfect. He got up and trudged downstairs, looking for something that he could say to her that wouldn't upset her further. He walked into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. "You aren't stupid Emily." He said softly, kissing the top of her head. "It just takes practice. You live and you learn. For instance, here you learned that by cooking the pancakes for not as long, they would have been perfect." He smiled and craned his neck over her shoulder to see her face. "It's fine. It took me a long time to perfect making pancakes. Like, 18 years. I started when I was a toddler. You can't expect to be perfect at first, it just takes time. Or in this case, less time." He smiled and kissed her cheek.

Akira looked up as the door opened and Jacob's mother walked in. She said something about talking to them then left. She looked at Jacob, seeing the worry on his face. "It's okay Jacob, it probably won't be bad news." She hopped off her chair and threw away the poptart wrapper. Hand in hand, they walked to the dining room. Taking a seat next to Jacob, she glanced at his parents, weighing their expressions. They didn't look upset, so far so good. She smiled quietly as she listened to what they had to say. They told them that Jacob was to become king, and being Jacob's girlfriend, Akira would become queen. Her eyes widened and she glanced quickly at Jacob. He quickly said that he couldn't do this to her. She couldn't help but feel hurt. Did he not want to marry her? She looked away, blinking rapidly to keep the tears at bay. Once she had collected herself, she looked back at him again, reaching under the table to take his hand.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:00 pm

AmandieeLynn wrote:
Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Sorry the library was closing D:

AmandieeLynn wrote:Sorry if my people are a bit depressed ...

Amanda: My eyes go wide at the thought of me telling him about my nightmares. "I can't ... I can't tell you!" I shake my head quickly. "I would never tell you. They're horrible .. no one else should ever hear them , know about them , or even think of them besides me." I say seriously. I then wait for him to come back with the pills. I could tell I was gonna have another break down soon. I quickly took my pills and continued to hold Ash the Panda close to me. "I don't wanna go back to sleep. I never really get sleep ...." I frown. "Its filled with horrible nightmares. If you notice , we can't really remember the good dreams ... But the bad ones are always in our minds." I sigh softly and look down.

Emily: I shake my head. "No. I don't want to go to another place. I just wanted to make you a simple breeakfast in bed and I can't even do that!" I put my head in my hands and sigh. "I'm so stupid!" I then get up and take the tray back down to the kitchen so I can wash it. I wash the tray in silence along with the other dishes. I couldn't cook a stupid pancake , how would I ever cook anything else? "Stupid ..." I said to myself again.

Ill do jacob later sorry

Jacob I nommed on my poptar for a while until I saw my mother come down. She was in some normal fancy clothing , like what Americans would wear. "Uhm ... Good morning Jacob." She said smiling a bit. I smile and nod back. "Good morning ... Mother ..." I said awkwardly. I wasn't used to calling her mother. "Uhm Jacob .. when you two are done .. me and your father would like to talk to you." She said and walked out of the kitchen. I gulped. "Talk ...?" I shake my head. I knew this couldn't be good. Moments later we finished our poptarts , I went over and headed to the room where my mother anf father were in. It was a dinning room and they were having a formal breakfast. "Ah ... Jacob ..." My father grinned. "Sit , sit." I did as my father said and I had Akira sit next to me. "So ... Jacob .... We're getting old now." My mother said. Which was crazy. They couldn't be much older than their early 40s. "So we need to hand down our kingdom to its rightful king." My mother continued. "And the rightful King ... Is you , Jacob. And in our country , a Prince must be married before he becomes king. I would hope that you and Akira get married soon. A Royal Wedding must be planned , we cannot keep the stresses up running a kingdom any longer." My mother finally finished. My eyes went wide. I was to become a king ... And Akira would be a Queen? "I couldn't do this to Akira." I said quickly. I couldn't put her under this much stress as my parents did.

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Ash frowns but nods, respecting her privacy. "It's okay. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." He sat next to her and wrapped his arms around her. "Bad dreams are easy to remember because they impact us the most. If you can, focus on any positives of the dream. Even if the sun is shining, or it isn't raining, those can be positives. There's grass on the ground? Positive. Just pick out anything that you can that could be happy. Once you put it all together, it will be at least a little bit better. That's what I do." He smiled. "I can remember nearly every single one of my dreams in the past week. They're all about you. I've had a few where I was dying, those were my nightmares. But the positive was when a bright light appeared with the most beautiful angel ever within it. She came and saved me. She brought me back to life. Can you guess who the angel was?" He said with a smiled, holding her close.

Saron sighed as he watched her leave. He looked for an answer to this. What could make her feel better? Truthfully it hadn't been the worse pancake that he had ever had...just not the best either. Just a little overcooked, otherwise it would have been perfect. He got up and trudged downstairs, looking for something that he could say to her that wouldn't upset her further. He walked into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. "You aren't stupid Emily." He said softly, kissing the top of her head. "It just takes practice. You live and you learn. For instance, here you learned that by cooking the pancakes for not as long, they would have been perfect." He smiled and craned his neck over her shoulder to see her face. "It's fine. It took me a long time to perfect making pancakes. Like, 18 years. I started when I was a toddler. You can't expect to be perfect at first, it just takes time. Or in this case, less time." He smiled and kissed her cheek.

Akira looked up as the door opened and Jacob's mother walked in. She said something about talking to them then left. She looked at Jacob, seeing the worry on his face. "It's okay Jacob, it probably won't be bad news." She hopped off her chair and threw away the poptart wrapper. Hand in hand, they walked to the dining room. Taking a seat next to Jacob, she glanced at his parents, weighing their expressions. They didn't look upset, so far so good. She smiled quietly as she listened to what they had to say. They told them that Jacob was to become king, and being Jacob's girlfriend, Akira would become queen. Her eyes widened and she glanced quickly at Jacob. He quickly said that he couldn't do this to her. She couldn't help but feel hurt. Did he not want to marry her? She looked away, blinking rapidly to keep the tears at bay. Once she had collected herself, she looked back at him again, reaching under the table to take his hand.

Amanda: I sigh softly. "Do you really want to know them? I don't think you do .." I frown. "You'd get mad ... I can't have that." I snuggle closer to him , just loving the feelings of being in his arms. I missed being in arms. "Positives?" I ask , confused. "I don't remember any positives ... Just a whole lot of darkness and scary things." I say as I looked up at him. "I don't want to remember them Ash .. I want to make them all go away! I wanna get rid of these dreams!" I started to cry again. "You don't know what its like .. to never be able to close your eyes and those moments play over and over again in your head." I shake my head and close my eyes for a second. "I'm sorry ... I just couldn't keep that in anymore .... I'm sorry. And I don't know who that angel was. It wasn't me , I'm no where near an angel. Was it your mother? Maybe it was." I nod.

Emily: I sighed softly. "I know .. I just can't help it. I'm so used to having to be perfect at everything I do. I rjust don't wanna dissapoint you ..." I look down. "That's the thing I never want to do. It scares me ... The thought of dissapointing you or anyone for that matter. My parents always said that it had to be perfec or else they'd be dissapointed in me. I just couldn't do it Saron." This makes me remember something. "Oh , Saron, I forgot. My parents are coming later today ..." I knew he hated my parents and my parents hated him. "They want to come over for dinner. They said they had a suprise for me ..." To be honest I had no idea what ti would be. "I need you to cook dinner tonight. And be on your best behavior. No talking back and no arguing. I'm serious." I gave hhim a look that basically said: do what I say or else I will kill you xD

Amanda
Amanda
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:14 pm

Ash sighed. "Okay. Then just forget about the dreams. Think about happy things that aren't in the dreams that you like. Such as Ash the Panda. He loves you. So do I, so much." He played with her fingers. "I do understand actually...I have nightmares about losing you...they aren't as bad as yours I guess, but they are still pretty bad. I'm always paranoid that I'm going to lose you again." He looked at her. "Yes you know who she is. It is you. You are my angel. You saved my life. Without you, I probably wouldn't even be here anymore. You are the joy of my life. You are the reason I smile." He smiled. "No matter what you say, you are my angel. It wasn't my mom. That's for sure. She hasn't done anything to save my life. But all you did was come into my life and then my life was complete. You're the part of me that I was missing. You're the last part of me that I had been searching for."

xD I love that look <3

Saron smiled. "But you are perfect, to me. Nothing can change that. I won't ever be disappointed by you." He froze when she broke the news. "Oh. They're coming here? Tonight? Crap." He said, slapping his forehead. They had a lot to do to get the house ready for them to come. He didn't want anything to go wrong this time. "I will be on my best behavior. I wonder what their surprise is." He shrugged. "Oh well, we'll find out. Yes I'll make dinner. What should I make? We will need to go shopping, do some cleaning, etc." He started going into total cleanup mode where everything had to be perfect. He looked around. "Wait. Where's Saron Kitty?" He asked. "I need to feed him."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:47 pm

Jacob: I looked over at Akira and frowned. "No ... Akira , its not that I don't wanna marry you .. I do! But I couldn't stand the hought of you having tthat much stress." I huged her close. "Mother , is there anyway Akira doesn't have to do anything? I can take on the kingdom myself .. just until Akira's ready." I say and smile at her. My mother slowly nods. "I guess so ... But it cannot be for long. A year at most." My mother nods and I grin. "That's great! Now I can give you the dream wedding you've always wanted ..." I kiss her cheek and just hug her close. "Well ... That is all .." my mother says and her and my fatherr leave the room. I just sit there with Akira in my arms smling.
Amanda
Amanda
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:56 pm

Amanda: I was suprised at how much I ment to him. I didn't even know I could have that much impact on someone. "I won't leave you , Ash ... I just won't. Those dreams won't ever be true. I promise that if you treat me right and just love me for me , I won't ever leave you." I kiss his cheek gently and tilt my head. I couldn't help but laugh. "Ash , I'm no angel anymore. No matter how much you want me to be. I've done too many wrongs to be an angel." I sighed softly and looked down at Ash the Panda in my hands. Looking over on my finger I remembered the engagement ring I once had on my finger. They took it from me when I was recently kidnapped. "Ash ... Are we still going to get married?" I asked , looking back up at him. "My engagement ring was taken from me though .. I'm sorry." I frowned.

Amanda
Amanda
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next