RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::. ℬεαυтƴ αηⅾ тнε ℬεαṧт .::. (Now Open!)

+2
Britt-21
-Wolf-Girl-
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

.::. ℬεαυтƴ αηⅾ тнε ℬεαṧт .::. (Now Open!) - Page 2 Empty Re: .::. ℬεαυтƴ αηⅾ тнε ℬεαṧт .::. (Now Open!)

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:45 pm

Shyann

She smiled at him, and nodded quickly. She couldn't wait to go up, and see the view of a bird. She started to climb up.
"So, Dimitri.." She began. "are you new here? I am." She tends to talk a lot when she gets excited. She stopped herself, before she piled him with questions.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

.::. ℬεαυтƴ αηⅾ тнε ℬεαṧт .::. (Now Open!) - Page 2 Empty Re: .::. ℬεαυтƴ αηⅾ тнε ℬεαṧт .::. (Now Open!)

Post  Britt-21 Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:54 pm

Dimitri: He then started to climb up too "Sort of. I have been here a few months. Moved away from my family to get some time for myself since it never happens when my parents invite their friends or family over all the time. I just wanted to get a life. Have a Girlfriend, then get a wife and have a family. I didnt want to be a party man like my parents."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:58 pm

Shyann

The ladder seemed to be going on forever... She stopped, and looked at him. Then continued up again, quickly.
"My mother died in a car accident when I was very young... My father used to beat me... My brother and I got put into a orphanage when my father died..." She thought the story would bore him, so she stopped, and thought about how he, unlike other boys, wanted a family, and a wife...
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:02 pm

Dimitri: "Oh.. Im sorry to hear about your mother. Your father should have been put in jail. Im sorry, but its the truth, no one should beat their daughter up. about your father dying.. if you still loved him, im sorry to hear that as well." once they got to the top he walked inside and looked back at her "you are too kind and fragile to be hurt like that."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:06 pm

Shyann

She remembered everything her father ever said to her. Every time her brother screamed when she was beat. When they reached the top, and he was talking about her still loving him... She laughed a little. She could never love him. He blamed her for her mother dying, and beat the shit out of her for it. She smiled at him, at his last words, and knew they would stick. He makes a good impression. And his voice, it's still so inviting, and so sexy... She looked at him.
"Thank you." She said, with a light blush.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:12 pm

Dimitri: Nodded "your welcome. never, should a woman be treated like you were. Woman created us, thats what you are here for, and to have a happy life."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:17 pm

Shyann

"Some are happier then others." She whispered, not even aware that she did.

Horrid WB .-.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:25 pm

XD

Dimitri: "Thats what some of us dont want. We want to be happy all together. Happy equally. Like you and me, we're both happy to be in this tree house-well most likely finding it." he chuckled slightly "Everyone has some way to make someone else happy. Like I did with showing you this 'secret' treehouse."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:28 pm

Shyann

She smiled. He was right. She walked closer to him, and kissed his cheek.
"Thank you..." She said, and took a step back. she walked over to the window, and looked out at the view. She smiled. "So this is what birds see everyday.." She whispered.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:41 pm

Dimitri: he smiled as she kissed his cheek and spoke "No proble," it had seemed if he had known her for years but it has only been alittle bit "It is beautiful, isnt it?" He sat next to her and looked out the window "I bet its more beautiful when the sun sets.:
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:50 pm

Shyann

Sun set... Oh shit!
"What time is it?!" She called to him, in panic. She had to be home at a specific time, if she wasn't she would never be able to see him again.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:57 pm

Dimitri: He pulled out his phone "5:00pm. Why?" He looked at her worriedly "you have to go already?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:58 pm

Shyann

She sighed and nodded.
"Yeah... I'm sorry.. I have to go.." She said, and began the descend down the ladder.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:05 pm

Dimitri: he followed and once he got to the bottom, he hugged her softly "Ill see you tomrow, maybe?" he pulled from the hug and looked at her
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:07 pm

Shyann

She smiled, and blushed. She kissed his cheek again, and smiled
. "You got it." And then jogged away back to her house.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:11 pm

Dimtri: He smiled and watched her jog off. He jogged off to his house.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:16 pm

Da Next Day :D

Shyann

She woke up, to screaming. Her name was being called. She groaned. She walked up stairs after getting dressed, and looked at her so-called 'parents' in the kitchen. The dishes were piled in the sink. She was told to clean them, dry them, put them up, and clean the whole house. She began to work.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:22 pm

since im getting lazy at the mo:

dimitri woke up, took a showe, ate breakfest and walked outside.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:27 pm

lol :P Nicee.

Shyann

When she finished it was about noon. She grabbed her shoes, and took off outside in a jog, and when she got to the woods, she started to walk back to the tree house.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:33 pm

Lol Yeah

Dimitri: as he was walking, he decided to go to the treehouse and wait for Shyann. So he did, and bumped into her on the way "Hey Shyann!" he smiled warmly, glad to see her "heading to the treehouse?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:37 pm

Shyann

She smiled, and nodded.
"Yeah!" She laughed and smiled.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:38 pm

Dimitri: Chuckling he crouched in front of her, his back to her "Ill carry you if you want me to." he smiled "Dont want the princess to walk and get tired on the way."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:40 pm

Shyann

She gently pushed him, and chuckled.
"I'm not as fragile as you think." She laughed, and smiled at him. "I can walk."
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:45 pm

Dimitri: He laughed before standing back up and walking with her "Whatever you say." normally he would hide his crush from a girl but he couldnt with Shyann. It was a fail for him. But he didnt mind at all
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:49 pm

Shyann

She smiled, and walked to the tree house with him. She started to climb up.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next