RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::. ℬεαυтƴ αηⅾ тнε ℬεαṧт .::. (Now Open!)

+2
Britt-21
-Wolf-Girl-
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

.::. ℬεαυтƴ αηⅾ тнε ℬεαṧт .::. (Now Open!) Empty .::. ℬεαυтƴ αηⅾ тнε ℬεαṧт .::. (Now Open!)

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:20 pm

.::. ℬεαυтƴ αηⅾ тнε ℬεαṧт .::. (Now Open!) Werewolf-1

ϟт◎яƴ

You can't have beauty... Without the beast.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Beast is inside us all
But the beast, shows more in those some would consider as 'demons'
Those demons, as Werewolves
Beauty and the Beast, were one, lies in all of us.

ℛυʟεṧ

1. I would rather have more males as the beast then females.

• I don't want every single person to run around and be a beast. That's not the point of this rp. Beasts can fall for beasts, and beauties can fall for other beauties, BUT I would rather everyone have a beauty and a beast for each couple.

1. Even characters

• Please please please please please please please PLEASE! I would greatly appreciate if everyone has an even amount of characters, I despise odd numbers for some OCD reason.You don't have to make a boy for ever girl, or a girl for ever boy, but I just want an even amount of characters. If someone goes over board on characters, they have to be responsible for EACH and EVERY one, to play all of them, and to be able to keep up with them, and with who they role-play with. If there are more girls then boys, and you notice it, please, make another boy. Or tell me about it, and I will. Fair enough?

1. Understanding the way other roleplay.

• Everyone role plays differently, and others sometimes are a little more strict with the way people roleplay then others. Listen, there's a Bold and Italics button for a reason. For actions, Use a button. Please, I want to be able to tell the difference between actions and talking, since most people don't use quotation marks. Problems? Contact me. I get emails when people send me a PM, so PM me.

1. Owners & Co-owners

• Look, I made this rp, I made everything inside, and I intend to keep it that way. Anyone breaks the rules, you get one warning, then you're out. Simple as that. If I do assign co-owners, then you have to listen to them too. Understand?

1. Respect

• Ever heard the song? No? Look it up. I want each and everyone of you, to respect all of the people in this topic. Read everything I post, in OOC, and we have no problems :) Think I'm too strict? Sorry :)

1. I told you about my even numbers

• Sorry, would have stopped at 5, but my OCD kicked in. xD . Having fun, is what I intend everyone to do. I don't mind if you cus, I do it all the time. I don't mind if you get Writers-Block, I get it all the time. I don't mind if you mis-spell a word or two, everyone makes mistakes, but not in Every Single Post. Enjoy this rp, and so wil everyone else :)
    Questions? Problems? PM me :)

ϟкεʟʟƴ

The Basics

Name: (Full name)
Nickname: (Anything someone calls you)

Going Deeper

Sexuality: (Gay, straight, lesbian, bisexual)
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: (yes/no? & who)
Kids: (How many? Names?)
Spouse: (Married?)

The Real you

Personality: (No Meet Mes)
History: (optional, but please..)

The Things Only You Know

Crush: (Who you like)
Beauty Or Beast?:

On the outside:

Eyes: (color)
Hair: (length, color)
Body: (slim? Built? etc.)
Athletic ability: (resent sports, etc)
Picture: (Get your own. No copping.)

My characters will be on the next post.

Last edited by -Wolf-Girl- on Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

.::. ℬεαυтƴ αηⅾ тнε ℬεαṧт .::. (Now Open!) Empty Re: .::. ℬεαυтƴ αηⅾ тнε ℬεαṧт .::. (Now Open!)

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:46 pm

ℳƴ ℭнαяα¢tεяṧ

Shyann Jane Creao

The Basics

Name: Shyann Jane Creao
Nickname: Shyann

Going Deeper

Sexuality: Straight
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None
Kids: None
Spouse: None

The Real you

Personality: She is the shy type. She loves to keep to herself. She loves horses, and loves to be outside. If theres a chance she could stay outside all day, she would. She doesn't like to be cooped up in a house all day long. But yet, she is shy, and doesn't go to parties, or go out with other people a lot.
History: She doesn't like to ever remember her horrid history. She was abused as a kid, and her brother became her best friend. Her mother died when she was little, and her brother has been there ever since.

The Things Only You Know

Crush: None
Beauty Or Beast?: Beauty

On the outside:

Eyes:
.::. ℬεαυтƴ αηⅾ тнε ℬεαṧт .::. (Now Open!) Tumblr_l8laplmdh81qa6xujo1_500
Hair: Red-brown
Body: Slim
Athletic ability: Played soccer, and rides horses.
Picture:
.::. ℬεαυтƴ αηⅾ тнε ℬεαṧт .::. (Now Open!) 700105-bigthumbnail

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kodi Matthew Creao

The Basics

Name: Kodi Matthew Creao
Nickname: Kodi

Going Deeper

Sexuality: Straight
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None
Kids: None
Spouse: None

The Real you

Personality: He is the kind of guy that can be an asshole when you say something wrong, but he is the sweetheart, that ever girl wants.
History: He gets his anger issues from his father. His father beat Shyann, and Kodi had to watch it go down, or try and butt in, and get his ass whopped. So he sat back and watched her get beat. Until one day, he stormed away, and got into a car accident. He was killed on impact. And they were sent away.

The Things Only You Know

Crush: None
Beauty Or Beast?: Beast...

On the outside:

Eyes:
.::. ℬεαυтƴ αηⅾ тнε ℬεαṧт .::. (Now Open!) MeRaasE
Hair: Blonde
Body: Built
Athletic ability: football, lacrosse, and rides horses
Picture:
.::. ℬεαυтƴ αηⅾ тнε ℬεαṧт .::. (Now Open!) 214624738461988651lxtio47Wc

Last edited by -Wolf-Girl- on Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

.::. ℬεαυтƴ αηⅾ тнε ℬεαṧт .::. (Now Open!) Empty Re: .::. ℬεαυтƴ αηⅾ тнε ℬεαṧт .::. (Now Open!)

Post  Britt-21 Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:50 pm

i join? :D
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:52 pm

Holy crap that was fast. :P But yeah! Please do :))
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:52 pm

XD i was waiting for u to post ur charries XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:53 pm

The Basics

Name: Roje (ro-jay) Everdeen (XD I had to!)
Nickname: Jay?

Going Deeper

Sexuality: (Gay, straight, lesbian, bisexual) Streight
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: (yes/no? & who) No.
Kids: (How many? Names?) I would plan on having 2. Not sure what names
Spouse: (Married?)No

The Real you

Personality: Shes a smartass but she likes it, shes fun to hang around with and could be quiet as anything, she has her side of being nice, and sweet. Little attitude. Shes a fast runner and talented
History: (I HATE THSES >:-() )

The Things Only You Know

Crush: (Who you like) no one yet
Beauty Or Beast?: Beauty

On the outside:

Eyes: (color) Chocolate brown
Hair: Shoulder length,. sort of
Body: (slim? Built? etc.) skinny with some girl mucle
Athletic ability: (resent sports, etc) Running, track etc
Picture: (Get your own. No copping.) :
.::. ℬεαυтƴ αηⅾ тнε ℬεαṧт .::. (Now Open!) Christieburke

The Basics

Name: (Full name) Dimitri Belikov
Nickname: Dimitri?

Going Deeper

Sexuality: (Gay, straight, lesbian, bisexual) streight
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: (yes/no? & who)no
Kids: (How many? Names?)...
Spouse: (Married?),...

The Real you

Personality: Hes strong and smart. Its like he knows your moves and when you will make them. Hes fast and serious at times. He can hide the crush as much as he can(depends..) hes playful too.
History: (not this again)

The Things Only You Know

Crush: no one yet
Beauty Or Beast?: Beast

On the outside:

Eyes: Brown
Hair: shoulder length (boy hair)
Body: (slim? Built? etc.) built. Normal/
Athletic ability: (resent sports, etc) fighting, running
Picture: (Get your own. No copping.) .::. ℬεαυтƴ αηⅾ тнε ℬεαṧт .::. (Now Open!) Narnia-report_l
.::. ℬεαυтƴ αηⅾ тнε ℬεαṧт .::. (Now Open!) Normal_Ben_Barnes_002
.::. ℬεαυтƴ αηⅾ тнε ℬεαṧт .::. (Now Open!) 5b47dddd15_44143790_o2

Last edited by Britt-21 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:16 pm

i done XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:16 pm

Accepted :)

How bad is it that I don't even know how to post for my own rp yet? lol. I just got the idea, and had to post it, I didn't really think anything through. lol
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:17 pm

*facepalm* XDDD fail
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:19 pm

Facepalm indeed. .-.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:21 pm

well, lets think of an idea
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:20 pm

I'm gonna start with Shyann :) Sorry I poofed . .-.

Shyann

She wondered around for a while. Being outside was her favorite thing to do. Song lyrics ran through her head. Some from songs she heard earlier today, to songs she hasn't heard in months. She had a gift... She could remember anything she heard, and always be able to recite it, word for word. She still remembers what her father used to say when he would beat her, and she remembers what Kodi would sing to calm her down, and keep her from crying herself to sleep. Kodi was always there for her.
The view of the trees over her head, made her stop and think. She loved being outside, she loved it for the scenery, and the sounds. The sounds of birds chirping, and wind blowing, and rustling leaves. She smiled at the sight of a family of newborn birds. They had a mother, but not a father in sight. Sometimes, Shyann wishes she didn't have a father. And she had her mother back. But she knows now that she has an angel out there, looking down on her, and not her devil of a father looking up at her.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:22 pm

my boy or my girl?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:25 pm

Britt-21 wrote:my boy or my girl?

Do you mind playing your boy? :)
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:29 pm

not at all

Dimitri: walking around aimlessly, he ran his hand through his hair and sighed, before continuing his jog and soon passing a girl. He stopped and looked at her, she was beautiful to him, but he had to shake it off. But he didnt "Hi there." he said with a warm smile.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:34 pm

Shyann

The song 'Wanted' by Hunter Hayze when through her head, she was almost swaying to the song. The sound of the birds thew her off, they chirped funny, almost as if they knew someone was coming.. Sure enough, there was a male. He was handsome, she'll give him that. His voice almost threw her off. So... sexy... He only said two words... How could Shyann already be falling? Could he be a beast like her brother?
"Hi." She answered, in a sweet voice, as she ran a hand through her hair.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:40 pm

Dimitri: He held his hand out. "Im Dimitri, whats your name?" her voice had fit her too. He kept his eyes off her body and just on her face and eyes 'wow she is just beautiful' he thought. Once she held out her hand, he shook it gently

sorry D:
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:45 pm

It's fine xD we all get WB :)

Shyann

She smiled, and shook his hand.
"My name's Shyann." She said with another dashing smile. She used her other hand to tuck her red hair behind her ear. "It's very nice to meet you." She said, and was looking at his eyes. so deep brown... They fitted him well.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:50 pm

Dimitri: "Its very nice to meet you too. What brings you out here today?" He gesterd around "just hanging around and relaxing?" his hair blew to his face and he grumbled. This was the second time his hair came out of the small rubberband. He just left it out and feel it brush his face
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:55 pm

Shyann

At his question, she looked up into the tree tops... She had to think to herself.. what was she doing out here? She knew what she was doing out here, but how was she to word it?
"...Thinking.." She finally said, slowly, as if she was rejecting the words herself. Her brother had told her once, that she blinks every time she says a curse word... She smiled. "Yeah, just thinking..." She spoke again. "..it's my get away here.." She said, still looking up into the tree tops.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:57 pm

Dimitri: "Ah. I see. Well this is a good place to think,a good get away as well." He looked ahead "Want me to show you something? Its quite interesting and surprising no one seen it yet."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:28 pm

Shyann

She was still looking up at the tree tops, when he started talking again. His voice was almost imprinted in her mind. She smiled. She looked at him, and then to where he looked at, ahead of us.
"Sure." She said, smiling. She didn't know what he was talking about, because she just moved in with her new adoptive parents. Or, well, more like baby sitters. They get payed for keeping Kodi and her at their house, and feeding them. So, they don't really treat them right. It just reminds Shyann about her dad. She looked at him, and waited for him to lead the way.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:35 pm

Dimitri: he started to walk twards the many trees and then he looked up at one of the tall ones "Up there. A treehouse, in good condition still" he smiled down at her
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:23 am

Shyann

She's always wanted a tree house all her own. This one looked nice! She looked at the tree, and then back at him. She smiled. "It's amazing.." She said, looking back up at it.

Merpp... WB .-.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:05 pm

DImitri: "I thought you might like it. No one really comes this far in im guessing." he looked at her "Want to climb up?"

D: WB
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next