RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FooPets has officially become the most jacked up website I have even been a part of.

+5
Paranoiac Razor
administrator bailey.
Awney
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Kat
9 posters

Go down

FooPets has officially become the most jacked up website I have even been a part of. Empty FooPets has officially become the most jacked up website I have even been a part of.

Post  Kat Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:38 pm

So, on Foo, starting on April 26th, every member who is not ClubFoo, their accounts will be deleted. I hate Foo, forever. Just thought I'd let all of you who are still on Foo know. Well... Foo can die and become a ghost-site for all I care now.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

FooPets has officially become the most jacked up website I have even been a part of. Empty Re: FooPets has officially become the most jacked up website I have even been a part of.

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:18 am

I HATE FOO! DOWN WITH FOO! *Picket sign and torch*
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

http://Zarsroleplayworld.webs.com and stopthedeaths.webs.com

Back to top Go down

FooPets has officially become the most jacked up website I have even been a part of. Empty Re: FooPets has officially become the most jacked up website I have even been a part of.

Post  Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:36 pm

WHAT?! Are you fricken serious?!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:28 pm

I got an email about that and my face was Shocked then I slapped my computer......
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:35 pm

@Zar- Lol.

@Fireflies- Yeah, I know.

@Bunneh- Yeah, no joke.

@Everyone- Goodbye Foo.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:46 pm

Deafening-Silence wrote:@Zar- Lol.

@Fireflies- Yeah, I know.

@Bunneh- Yeah, no joke.

@Everyone- Goodbye Foo.

Yes! Goodbye forever Foo!
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:50 pm

Hehe. I'm so bored!!!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:51 pm

Wanna make a new rp with me Sadie? I'm bored too....
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:31 pm

YUS!!!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:35 am

I still love Foopets. I'm making lots Of new friends, and surprisingly, a lot of people are joining. They are enjoying it too. Foopets does nOt have only downsides. For instant, they changed the site colors. From pink to green and tan.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:05 am

Awney wrote:I still love Foopets. I'm making lots Of new friends, and surprisingly, a lot of people are joining. They are enjoying it too. Foopets does nOt have only downsides. For instant, they changed the site colors. From pink to green and tan.

they bring roleplaying back?
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:57 pm

Bailey Bunny wrote:
Awney wrote:I still love Foopets. I'm making lots Of new friends, and surprisingly, a lot of people are joining. They are enjoying it too. Foopets does nOt have only downsides. For instant, they changed the site colors. From pink to green and tan.

they bring roleplaying back?

No, They're sworn not to bring it back. So it will most likely NEVER come back. Unless Jane gets her stupid ass off that site and go troll over another one. ):<
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:00 am

GROWL.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:34 am

Ya i had a foopets I was Known as NewDivide23 then my account got hacked and deleted all my pets, then i made another one about 7 months later and i got hacked again! it is the most jacked up site ever!
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:36 am

Screw Foopets. And Jane. And Awney, who pays $30-$60 bucks a month to play with virtual pets!? That shiz should be free. And they will NEVER appeal to me again. Unless they bring roleplaying back and take away ClubFoo- so pretty much make everything how it was. HA, like that would happen

EDIT: I just read that over. Sorry if it came off offensive
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:31 am

they have deleted my acount but they took me to the price page and want let me go anywhere else. stupid foo i want to see if my pets have been taken care of
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:11 pm

They won't let you. Ive tried
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:12 pm

i hate them
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:06 pm

I used to be on that site. I miss it. :/ I couldn't afford it anymore. I get attached to things really easily...like my pets.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:33 pm

I still play Foopets. I'm obsessed and I have made a lot of amazing friends so there's a few reasons why I'm still on it.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down