RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Midnight

3 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Me and Midnight - Page 3 Empty Re: Me and Midnight

Post  Britt-21 Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:11 pm

Trevor: "She'll be fine. Dylan. Trust me. If she made it to my place across the city I think she can go and come back. Shes a lucky charm."

dinos were released into the human world and so, dystoryed everything
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wolf Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:17 pm

Dylan
I hesitated for a moment before slowly lowering myself to the floor again. "I wish everyone was that lucky." I sighed. "How did she learn so much about survival against these creatures?"
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf
Roleplayer

http://anonymatrix.motionforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:23 pm

Trevor: "movies. Me and her watched them as kids,and learned from them. they did a good job at it." he ywaned again and layed on his side. "And shes a woman also so they know best." he laughed.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wolf Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:40 pm

Dylan
I laughed, "Too right!" I finished off the tea she had handed to me. "Women are like sponges for information. They learn in a way I'm afraid I don't understand."
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:42 pm

Trevor: chuckled and nodded "they are like spounges. No man understands a woman. But you do know if we are the last of people in this place, we are going to have to repopulate right?" he wanted to see Dylans reaction.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wolf Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:48 pm

Dylan
"If that's the case, it's the women I feel sorry for." I said. I had always been a romantic, and hopefully the world wouldn't need to resort to such ways. "Let's just hope that those dinos don't get the same idea."
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:59 pm

Trvor: "hahaha" he chuckled "yeah we all hope that dont we?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wolf Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:31 pm

Dylan
"So..." I didn't know how to broach the question carefully, so I figured I would just outright ask. "You and Kairi... what's the story?"
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:34 pm

Trevor: "We are just best friends, nothing more then that. We promised to go our own ways and not be boyfriend or girlfriend. becides, we're like brother and sister,
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wolf Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:42 am

Dylan
I gave a quick laugh, almost like a breath. "Sounds like Mia and I." But being her best friend might make the worry a lot worse. "So you've known each other for a while?" I was so young when we met, I don't actually remember my life without her.
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:00 am

Trevor: "nice" He smiled and then spoke "Yeah, before nursery school. Pretty much raised together."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wolf Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:29 am

Dylan
"I know what that's like." I tell him. I sighed. "How long do you think she will be away for?"
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:29 am

Trevor: "not too long. She normally finds things quick, like the snack machine, blankets and such."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wolf Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:14 am

Dylan
I wonder how long it will take her to find a person, I thought. I did feel guilty that I wasn't the one out there looking, but if there was any other way, other than my own self, to find Mia, I'd make sure she was found. "I'm not sure how much use I'll be to you here." I say, not knowing nearly as many survival techniques as them.
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:17 am

Trevor: "What you can do is get some sleep. I got some of mine just by hitting that wall over there" he laughed and layed back down "I hope she gets back safe.'
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wolf Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:58 pm

Dylan
It was always awkward sleeping in the presence of someone who was awake, but Trevor was right. "I suppose you're right." I confirm. "Do let me know about ny news and if Kairi returns. Grabbing the blanket, I wrapped it around me and turned with my back to trevor. My eyes stayed wide open. Sleep, I doubted, would not come. There was too much on my mind.
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:20 am

Trevor: "Dont worry I will"

Kairi: I was already up in a tree since the raptors were coming after me. I looked down and watching them run away. I then heard a 'psst' and I looked around, when i spoted the person I seen it was a girl "are you Mia" i whispered
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wolf Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:16 am

(Darn, I was going to put Mia in a tree. Okay, changing tactic.)

Mia
Counting to three in my head, I darted out from behind the first tree, and reaching the second as fast as my legs would carry me. Touching the rough bark with my hands, I caught my breath in my lungs, looking around at my surroundings before once again sprinting from this tree to the next. This went on for a while, and I only dared to move when I was confidant I was going to survive the next run. After having leaned against a rather large leafy shelter, I stood up straight, ready to run again when I heard my name. I looked around, left and right, and even behind the tree seeing no one, before I looked up and noticed a girl crouching in the branches. "Yes?" I said, extremely curious as to who this girl was and how she knew my name.
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:39 pm

she was in a tree.. XD I didnt add that thoo XDDDD oh well. u did a good post

Kairi: as I climbed down I looked around "Your friend Dylan told me. Hes back at the base where me and my own friend were hiding. me and hil will explain to you once we get there. We cant stay here much longer." I then began to walk with her back moving quietly and all. Soon coming to the end and grabbing dylans bag. As the ground shook, I seen a T-rex come into view, "dont move, dont make a sound" I wispered as he crossed the field and into the woods again. I then grabbed her wrist and ran with her to the base Banging on the door. Then it opened and someone pulled us in. As I turned it was trevor and he locked the door and blocked it "Go into the next room, theres water in the fridge, and theres food and blankets. Dylan is in there"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wolf Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:57 pm

(OH! Sorry. I assume Trevor speaks at the end, but I can edit this if I'm wrong.)

Mia
"Dylan? You've seen him? How is he? Is he okay?" I began to ramble, I was so shocked, excited, and scared in one emotional explosion. I was relieved that he was supposedly safe and hiding, but I had no idea what condition he was in." The girl turned away to move on and I couldn't help letting a few tears run down my cheeks out of the sheer relief. Wiping them away, I hoped the girl hadn't noticed and I began to follow. Knowing that at any moment we could be ambushed by a dinosaur, we came to a tree with a backpack hanging from one of the branches. An all-too familiar backpack. "Hey, that's Dylan's bag!" But then was almost imediately hushed as the grounds began to tremble. The girl grabbed my wrist and pulled me in the direction of a large, metal building. This must be their shelter. I was so close, yet so far. I was almost going in the opposite direction before this girl found me. Having been pulled inside by someone who seemed a lot stronger than the girl, I blinked rappidly. It was dark in here, but there was a dim light issuing from the door at the end of the hallway. I listened to a male voice explain their provisions and my eyes widened when he told me that Dylan was mearly feet away from me. Slowly, I walked towards the door, placing my hand against it and it swung open. Seeing the person I had been thinking about constantly for days right in frotn of me, I just simply stood there and began to cry,

Dylan
I heard the door open, but didn't expect Kairi to be back to soon, so I slowly sat up, disappointed that I never actually fell asleep, and my heart rose in my chest. Standing there with tears streaming down her face was Mia. "MIA!" I yelled and threw the blankets off me and tipping the now empty tea mug as I stood up and rushed to her. I wrapped my arms around her as her body shivered with emotion and just held her there. To ages I just held her, then seeing Kairi through the door standing beside Trevor, I whispered, "Thank you." to her.
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:03 pm

wow lots of writing XDDDD

Kairi: "Thanks trevor" he nodded and spoke saying dylan was trying to sleep and they were both worried. I followed mia untill Dylan Jumped up and raced to her, I smiled and nodded to Dylan 'you're welcome' I liped back. Walking in the room I put his bag down "I also grabbed this on the way back. Not too heavy if you ask me." I shrugged and sat in the rolling chair, well, one of the few and relaxed in it "A T-rex passed by also, so we had to wait a few seconds."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wolf Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:52 pm

(Haha this is nothing, you should see my own roleplaying website. It's insane! I'm at work. When a customer is in, I'm super busy. When there are no customers, I'm bored and will probably write more ^.^)

Dylan
With my arm still around Mia, my other hand rubbing her free arm, I turned to face the room. "I didn't have a lot in there." I explain to Kairi, "Just the essentials, but I had no idea this breakout was going to happen." There were a few useful items in the bag like a flashlight, but as this was almost like an epidemic. Still giving Mia a comforting, one-armed hug, I asked if she wanted something to eat or drink now she was here and safe. "Just water, thanks."
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:02 pm

Kairi: "better then nothing Dylan." I sighed and rolled over to the fridge and puled out a water and rolled back to mia and Dylan, handing her the water bottle. Leaning back in the chair I looked at Dylan "Whats my prize?" I grinned, but I said it in a jokingly way.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wolf Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:24 pm

Dylan
Smiling at Mia to make sure she was okay, I let her go so she could accept the water and wrapped Kairi in a huge hug. "Thank you so much. I really appreciate it!" As she had done to me, I kissed her on the forehead then looked into her eyes. I had missed her while she was gone, even if it wasn't for a while. Was my increased heart-rate from seeing the one girl who had helped me find Mia again and my intense gratitude, or was there something else?
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:30 pm

Kairi: Giggled "you are very welcome. I had almost lost her since she was running and stuff. But I got her." as he kissed my head, I blushed and it was tottally obvious, as our eyes met, my heart stopped for a second before going back to normal then sped up a bit which made my face turn pink.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next