RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Land Of Celestia

+5
ScarletTheKitty
administrator bailey.
Wolves-Rule1
Britt-21
That-Awkward-Kid
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Land Of Celestia - Page 2 Empty Re: The Land Of Celestia

Post  administrator bailey. Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:16 am

Merina was interrupted by a male's deep voice, a sly touh to it as he examined her body, tightly fitted into the dress. She took the rose politely and looked at it delicately."Thank you for the rose, though Mister, I have gotten plenty more of these by several other men. It would have caught my eye back then, but now it's just a simple rose, delicate and sweet." Merina said, twirling the rose between her fingers and placing it in her hair. Merina was being honest when she said that, too. Every year when the ball came around, all the princesses were showered with gifts. Not just by handsome teenagers, but older men, younger men, married men, and widowed men. Sometimes even a woman, if she was into that sort of stuff. Though it was looked down on in this time.

She was a bit skeptical of the boy, watching his eyes watch her body closely. But her Mother taught her never to say no to a man, no matter his rank. Just don't sleep with him, because a peasant could hold any kind of disease. Besides, Princesses slept with royal, not dirty scums like the one offering his arm. "I suppose.." She murmured, weaving her arm through his and walking with him, keeping her eyes forward, careful not to look at him. Instead, she watched the garden transform into all different colors. From red, to blue, yellow, to purple. It was very beautiful, sort of relaxing a way.

"Now, Sir, if you don't mind me asking, what's your name?" Polite and curious, she finally decided to look at him with her deep brown eyes, watching his every move closely. He had a big smile on his face and she almost laughed. Merina was not only an expert on doing fake smiles, she could tell if someone else was doing it too. I mean, she wore one everywhere she went, it became as a second nature to her. Smile when you wake up, smile when you go to bed. You could almost see the sneakiness in his smile and she gave him a disapproving smirk, shaking her head as she looked back the other way. "Ignore your gut feeling, handsome men make good husbands" her mother would say to her.
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:54 am

~Nick Wants to Screw Merina~
He almost frowned when she said lots of people gave her flowers. "Well now babycakes, I am not your average sweetheart. I'm sweeter than the pie you had for desert last night," he said, winking at her. He had to make it clear that he wasn't just any other guy, otherwise she would never go for it. What was more different than a bold guy, not afraid to act like any other person around her.

"You can call me Nick. And you of course are Merina, everyone knows who you are," he said a bit stupidly. Of course everyone knew who she was, captain obvious. Being so close to those boobs made him a little jumbled up. He quickly switched his mind from her boobs back to what she was saying before he got another giant lump in his pants. With a thing like Nicks, she would see his boner for sure ;O

"You know, that tournament is coming up soon and you'll have to marry the winner of your section. Are you nervous at all? Or excited?" he asked curiously. "Yeah, I think I might compete, so we should get to know each other better. I have high chances of winning you know, I practice a lot, being a DUKE and all," he bragged, emphasizing the word Duke to let her know he was a geniunely high rank.

Nick slyly let his arm slip around Merina's waist. "I would be a great husband, yeah I would treat you right," he promised. Oh, he would treat her every night to the best sex of her life. They would have loads of kids to keep the family name. Damn, she must be so tight being a little virgin Princess. Shit, Nick felt his dick start to raise at that thought and quickly pictured the old man. His boner wasn't visible to Merina, thank goodness, and it softened and went away.

Nick stopped his walking and held her by the waist, looking directly into her eyes. "Hey, why don't you look at me when I talk to you? It's rude you know," he questioned.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:01 am

~Tommy~
"Hmm, both are great colors, but I think you would look best in a soft rosy pink," he decided with a nod. "Well, maybe a great guy will win and you'll be happy. It is possible you know, not everyone in these tournaments are mean," he told her with a smile. "I'm not mean," he said a bit quieter.

"You should call me Tommy. Well, I mean, everyone calls me Tommy, but you don't have to if you don't want to, I mean, you are a Princess so of course you can call me anything you want but um yeah..." he babbled nervously.

"Oh no, you blush just the perfect amount. It's really cute," he told her with a chuckle.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:21 am

Claire: A soft pink. Hmm, trying to imagine myself in one, I did see I would look nice in the color. THen back to the tornament and husbands "Well, I just want to pick someone that might be right for me." Like him.. hearing that 'I'm not mean.' I spoke "Of course you are not mean. Nor are you rude or selfish, which I love." People that were close to my personality was perfect for me.

Mentioning his names, Tommy would be great to call him other then 'Sir Thomas' all the time. I just got tired of saying the same name over and over like that. Sir, Ma'am, majisty. It was annoying somewhat "Tommy sounds better then saying Sir Thomas. Makes me feel normal and not so royal." Feeling not-royal felt a bit better.

My blush deepened alittle more before it had lightened up "Oh? You really think so?" I giggled alittle and picked a red rose and handed it to him. "You are really better then the boys I have met when was younger. They would fight over me like a toy." I then rested my head on his arm alittle bit as my blonde curls shifted. "You seem like you wouldnt fight over me like a doll. Litteraly. But, if you do manage to fight and win- Which I hope you do- and it was for me. I would be so glad. I would get you anything you would want.And make you the most happiest man ever." He probly thinks im annoying now and too much of a subject changer "Im sorry.. Im probly annoying you with my talkative self." I sighed "Not much people like listening to me talk." people thought it was annoying because sometimes I wouldnt stop talking..I looked down at the stones that were in the ground.

(I had to break it because it was too confusing as one)
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:16 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:
Jake
The Land Of Celestia - Page 2 Alex-Evans-alex-evans-829199_500_660

Jake chuckled slightly and waved his hand. Blowing the subject off. " It's no problem, I should have been watching what i was doing, it's not the first time it's happened, although the other guy fell off and brock his head." Jake said giving the girl a smile. " Lucky that didn't happed to you." Although Jake was a knight, he would never harm any one in the town, no matter what they did. Well unless the King told him to, that he had no choice.

Jake's bright smile turned to a frown when she asked what shoes were. It made him sick to see how poor some of the people around here were, where has he had a pocket full of silver and gold. Not only was he a knight, but often times he would help out in the shops and around the casel. Jake almost didn't know what to say the girl was saying she was sorry for not having shoes. Jake then looked the girl up and down with his midnight blue eyes. She was skinny and looked as if she hadn't bathed in days. " There is no need to be sorry miss, it is not your falt."

Jake looked down when he felt to cold of his dogs nose on his hand. He ran his hand over the dogs head and down his back. The dog sat panting slightly, Spike looked at the girl and seemed to cock his head slightly. Jake quickly looked from side to side over his sholder and then into the small building, not seeing another soul Jake pulled the girl into the stables. And pulled a small bag out of his pocket. " I know i shouldn't be doing this, and that I could get it quiet a bit of troube for doing so, but here." Jake said holding out a handful of silver and gold. " Go get your self something to eat, and so shoes, or what ever else you need. Good day." Jake said placing the money in her bag and turning to Red's stoll.

Jake walked in giving the large red tinted horse a kiss before tacking him up and leading him out of the building. Hopping onto the large animal Jake took off down the road, followed by Spike. Looking back at the girl Jake frowned feeling quite bad for the poor girl. She didn't look much younger then him at all. And who knew if she even had a home. Jake shook his head and looked to the road infront of him.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:39 am

~Ally~
Hearing of the guy who fell off and broke his head made Ally even more nervous. "Okay," she said quietly in response to him telling her she didn't have to be sorry for not having shoes.

She took a little jump backwards when the dog came so close, she had always known wild animals to be dangerous. She was pretty surprised when the knight actually greeted the animal affectonately. Ally wasn't used to people having pets, no one could really afford them. Dash was all she had, and technically she didn't even own him so she couldn't exactly call him her pet.

When he pulled her into the stables she yelped with fear, at the surprise of his actions. Ally's heart was pounding in fear and her face was a shade paler. She accepted the money and was absolutely speechless. That was probably the last thing she would have expected him to do. "T-thank you," she studdered in surprise.

After he left Ally stood there in surprise a moment before reaching into her bag to count the money. She could afford a new outfit for her father and some quality food, enough food to last them until Ally put her plan into action.

She smiled excitedly and hopped back onto her horse, hurrying off to deliver the mail and still have time to go shopping afterwords.

After Ally finished delivering her mail she ran off to the high end part of town where the richer peasants lived. She strolled proudly down the street in her dirty clothes and mud strewn skin. Her first stop was the clothing shop. She got her dad a new pair of pants and a shirt before getting herself two new outfits. Once the clothing shopping was done Ally went on down to the fancy butcher with high quality meat and larger portions. She walked inside only to find a fat old man standing by the counter. "Whaddya want you little ragamuffin," he growled. Ally took a step forward. "Sir, I would like two chicken legs please," Ally requested. The man snorted at her. "Show me the money first, bitch," he grumbled. Ally took out some of the gold and payed the man for the chicken before running home to her father.

"DAD! DAD! I GOT FOOD AND CLOTHING!" she shouted excitedly, running to her fathers bedside and handing him the chicken she bought. Her father coughed and took the chicken. "Thank you sweetie," he murmered, taking the chicken and biting into it. Ally spread out the new clothing on the bed at her fathers feet.

The door swung open and three knights marched into the house, followed by the fat butcher. "THERE SHE IS! She stole money from one of the nobles and used it to buy my food! How else would a dirty street rag get all that gold!" the fat butcher shouted. The knights grabbed Ally and arrested her. They took her down to the dungeon under the castle to wait for a trial.

Last edited by That-Awkward-Kid on Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:46 pm

If this is still open, I'd be interested in joining. :) All I have going for me right now is a bunch of privet RP's, so something with a few more people to chat with would be a nice change. xD
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:49 pm

Yup it is still open :)
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:41 am

Jake

Jake spent his day helping out in the castel, until latter in the day. The guards and other knights were talking about a girl stealing from the nobles. Jake just blew it off until he was cleaning uo latter that night, right before the sun set. His midnight blue eyes went wide. " Fuck." Jake pulled on his nicer clothes and darted to the stable. Tacking up Red who had been fest asleep already. " Come on boy we got to go. The raven haired boy didn't even bother to tack up the horse, he just hopped on his back and headed off into the street. His huge hoofs making pounding noises on the road. Getting to his destination, the castle. Jake ran up the stairs making his shaggy black hair fall into his eyes. Pushing it away at the top.

Jake spoke to the guards and rushed in to talk to the king. Once in the room Jake walked up to the man with great manner. Getting down on one knee Jake began to speak. " Your Majesty." The boy said in a shaky voice. " I've came to speak to you about the girl you have locked in the dungeon. I know I've broken the rules, but I felt so bad for her, she didn't even have shoes on his feet. Sir she had not a clue what they were. I have her the gold and silver that she had, she didn't rob any one." Jake rased his eyes up to the man infront of him. Hoping like hell that he would kick him off his post, Jake had a child living with him that he had to take care of. He was merly a child himself. " Sir, I'm truely sorry, you know I have a heart of gold. I could just look at her like this." The small metal that hung around Jake's neck then fell down hanging infront of him. Jake was given a metal the same time Spike was, for pretty much bringing the girl back to life after the dog had pulled her out.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:11 pm

Thandy Jarvistein

Twenty

Female

Baroness

Personality
Thandy, for lack of a better term, is kind of slow. She is definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed, the brightest crayon in the box, or the smartest cookie. But, where she lacks intelligence, she makes up for with creativity and imagination. She sees potential in everything and everyone and has a unique way of bringing smiles to the faces of the many people she meets. Her bubbly personality and witty charm aids her friendly aura as most people just tend to gravitate toward her. A kind and generous soul, Thandy works for greater good of Celestia and is always willing to help. However, because she is a very open and enthusiastic character, she is very vulnerable to getting emotionally hurt. That being said, she warns those that interact with her be aware of what they say and think before they speak. When her feelings are hurt, she will transform drastically from a happy, smiling young woman to a reserved, curt, and quiet girl. Despite her beguiling shyness, Thandy is well known for her stubbornness and bold streak, standing up for what she believes in with unwavering courage. She doesn't like stirring up trouble or fighting, but if she knows her cause is righteous and just, she won't back down from it. Thandy isn't quite as shallow as she may appear to some; this aspiring young artist has a little more depth than a pretty face and a charming smile. It just takes the right person to reach it.

Attributes
Thandy is a very talented artist and has an eye for color and patterns. She is fluent in several languages including Portuguese, Spanish, French, and English, though, her rich accent comes form her Portuguese origins. One of her most renowned talents is the beautiful music she can create on the violin and with her voice, often performing in town for a few extra coins.

The Land Of Celestia - Page 2 D4e8d20c6351153582ec94ca24abf346

Cameron Lynch

Twenty-one

Male

Peasant

Personality
Cameron comes off as a pretty nice guy with nothing but the best of intentions. Don't be fooled by the boy's charming ways, though; he's always got something working for him. Deceptive and cunning, Arrogant but sweet, he can be hard to read sometimes and often acts like a dick when it comes to the ladies. Calling him a bit spoiled would be the understatement of the year. Cam very much so expects everyone to do his bidding when he sees fit. He is like the voice of reason when it comes of chaos, though. He's a deep and logical thinker and likes to ask questions when evaluating a situation before acting. However, don't be intimidated by this side of Cameron as he proves to be quite a likable person. Extremely friendly, he likes to make jokes and laugh a lot but also knows when to leave something be. Despite this, he is far from a coward and is always willing to offer his courage to a situation where it is needed. But, because of his selfish streak, he expects something in return for his favors. On rare occasion though, Cameron will pull an act of bravery for nothing but the good of others and his better side is exposed. But only on rare occasion.

Attributes
Cameron is a world-class pick-pocket and can swipe just about anything without been caught. A very expansive vocabulary fuels his excellent speechcraft and he's been known to talk his way out of pretty much anything. As with English, he speaks a small bit of Latin and is fluent in Italian.

The Land Of Celestia - Page 2 490205ff268ddb837ab3085b7a6d4f7a

Emma Kraysil

Twenty-one

Female

Peasant

Personality
Emma is a die-hard 'ask-questions-later' kind of person who will often act before thinking a situation through all the way. She is not known for her ability to keep her mouth shut and often spits out whatever she feels needs to be said at the wrong time. Bold with her sharp-tongue, she is not afraid to stand up for what she believes in and will defend that truth to the bitter end. Crude with her words, she is known to be brutally honest and isn't gentle when putting others in their place. Reckless and instinctive, she'll often leap into a dangerous situation head-first with out examining what could happen if something goes wrong. Despite this, Emma does try and see the brighter side of things, though, her optimism doesn't come without a sense of dry humor. Getting past her hard outer-shell can be a difficult task, but once her friendship and respect is gained, she proves to be quite a likable person. Compassion and kindness are witnessed on rare occasion when she knows that someone needs it and does not simply 'want it'. She is very protective of those she cares about and will often put them before herself, resulting in some perilous positions that have left their mark. A firm believer in doing what is necessary, it can be hard to tell where exactly Emma stands on the playing board. But, she assures the thoroughly confused that she will never stray from doing the right thing; it's just that she sometimes does it at the wrong time.

Attributes
Emma is an especially skilled and talented acrobat and is deadly with small blades or a dagger. In addition to this, she is a master bowman and has excellent vision, able to focus in on her targets with wicked precision. Aside from speaking English, she is also fluent in German, Spanish, French, and Latin.

The Land Of Celestia - Page 2 9cd06ac7533118584266ee1228894652
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:19 pm

Name: "Eli Rellos."
Appearance:
The Land Of Celestia - Page 2 Beautiful-boy-cool-cute-enjoy-Favim.com-318441
Personality. Eli isn't exactly the friendliest sort of guy. Like Shrek, he's like an onion, lots of layers. He can be sarcastic, aloof, hostile, conceited and snarky. Yet, underneath that "ugh" platform, he can be one of the deepest guys you'll ever meet. Eli's also got this snide sense of humor, usually crafting a snarky, witty comment most of the time he opens his mouth. He's not very romantic, but along with that "deep guy" thing he's got, he can definitely make a gal feel special, so that's something- *wink, wink*

Name: "Adelaide Pent."
Appearance: 
The Land Of Celestia - Page 2 Braided-brown-girl-hair-pretty-Favim.com-142351 

Personality: Adelaide is your everyday average girl-next-door figure with a few... quirks to her. She is a bright, free-spirited, and passionate girl. She is full of life and energy, always running and skipping. Adelaide has a creative, "summertime" view on life, always living her life freely, even though she isn't exactly what you'd call 'rich.' A hopeless dreamer is what we can call her, usually stuck in a daydream. Witty with her words, Adelaide is passionate, sometimes flaming up a rebellious streak in her. But alas, not all characters can be perfect. Our dear Adelaide is impulsive and stubborn, only bending to her own will. Once she has her heart set on something, she rarely consents to the other. And then there's another part of her... As free-spirited as she is, Adelaide has always been sensitive and easily hurt by others causing her to build up this side to her to be sarcastic and defensive on some occasions when dealing with... certain people.

Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:05 pm

I have Raven open if any one wants to roleplay.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:10 pm

I have a royal Guard, Dimitri
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:08 pm

NO RAVNEN BELONGS TO ME. DIBS. I'M CALLING DIBS. Twisted Evil
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:01 pm

Haha okay Kate fine by me. Will you do first post though.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:16 am

I guess ill play the King for this post :P i think this postll be longer cause im on my phone and its easier to type on it than my stupid laptop LOL

King
The fat old man scratched the bit of hair he had left that was smoothed back on his head beneath his glimmering gold crown. He sat up a little higher in his chair and let out an exasperated sigh. He waved his hand and spoke,

"Yeah, whatever, take the lady, you know where to find her," he grumbled. The king was a very busy man especially now that he had to send out invites and prepare the tournaments for his daughters hands in marriage.

Even if he wasnt busy, the king did not like to be disturbed for petty matters as only one simple peasant like iin this situation. The king was certainly not as pleasant and kind as his queen and daughters.

Ally
Ally was huddled up in the corner of her jail cell beneath the single tiny window that let in the slightest bit of what counted as clean air around there. She was trying to escape thw smell of death, decay, blood, and even sex. She had her knees pulled to her chest, her fraill arms clutching them to stay hudddled in her little ball. Her forehead rested on her knees, her eyes cast down to the cold brick floors. Ally's hair fell over her knees and almost made her appear to be a giant ball of dirty blonde hair. The smell wasn't much better from her angle, but being huddled up like that did make her feel better; safer. She shook very slightly with fear, there were some dangerous people down there.

One of the guards strolled up and down the aisle, holding a sharp knife firmly in his hand in case someone tried to pull any funnybusiness. He stopped at Allys cell and banged on the bars a bit to rustle her and make sure she was still alive. She jumped at the clanging the knife made when it hit the bars and the guard continued his stroll in the deep depths of the jail.

Two rooms over was the torture room, and sometimes Ally heard the pained screams of people in there. She didnt know how she was going to handle that. See, if Ally ever got out of the prison what she needed to do would land her back in, if not hanged or bbeheaded. She didnt kknow any other way to save her father. Ally felt her plan was fool proof by now. The nobles would be out watching the tournament when she ransacked their homes for the gold she needed for her father's cure. Ally felt she had to do it, there was no other way to save her father and she was most certainly not going to let him die. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes to try and help the painful headaches pounding iin her head. She felt as if her brain was smashing against her skull with all the pressure and fear going through her mind.

She reached up a hand to rub her forehead and decided she should try to figure our how she could escape. Just when she was ready to begin planning she spotted that knight out of the corner of her eye. The one who had given her the money. In spite of her earlier gratitude towards him, Ally felt a surge of angger go through her at the sight of him. If he hadnt bgiven her that money she would still be able to rob the nobles. Then she would be even richer because she planned to steal a LOT more than what the kind knight had given her.

Ally pushed her anger down and lifted her head, realizing he was more likely than not there to get her out. So maybe this wasnt so bad after all. She had gotten a taste of what it would be like if she was caught and sentenced life in prison for a real robbery, though for the amount of money she planned to steal she figured the punishment would be death. Probably hanged in the town square, that was what happened to most peasant criminals as well as war captives.

The guillotine was more often used for the more noble criminals, the higher end people who almost never committed crimes. Well, were almost never convicted for crimes anyway. When a person of noble or higher rankking were accused of a crime there was a big trial and everything. The higher rank the person, the less likely they were to be convicted.

Anyway, if Ally was really going to go through with her plan, she now knew she could NOT get caught if she wanted to avoid this horrible place for sure.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:27 am

A repost for Bailey.

~Nick Wants to Screw Merina~
He almost frowned when she said lots of people gave her flowers. "Well now babycakes, I am not your average sweetheart. I'm sweeter than the pie you had for desert last night," he said, winking at her. He had to make it clear that he wasn't just any other guy, otherwise she would never go for it. What was more different than a bold guy, not afraid to act like any other person around her.

"You can call me Nick. And you of course are Merina, everyone knows who you are," he said a bit stupidly. Of course everyone knew who she was, captain obvious. Being so close to those boobs made him a little jumbled up. He quickly switched his mind from her boobs back to what she was saying before he got another giant lump in his pants. With a thing like Nicks, she would see his boner for sure ;O

"You know, that tournament is coming up soon and you'll have to marry the winner of your section. Are you nervous at all? Or excited?" he asked curiously. "Yeah, I think I might compete, so we should get to know each other better. I have high chances of winning you know, I practice a lot, being a DUKE and all," he bragged, emphasizing the word Duke to let her know he was a geniunely high rank.

Nick slyly let his arm slip around Merina's waist. "I would be a great husband, yeah I would treat you right," he promised. Oh, he would treat her every night to the best sex of her life. They would have loads of kids to keep the family name. Damn, she must be so tight being a little virgin Princess. Shit, Nick felt his dick start to raise at that thought and quickly pictured the old man. His boner wasn't visible to Merina, thank goodness, and it softened and went away.

Nick stopped his walking and held her by the waist, looking directly into her eyes. "Hey, why don't you look at me when I talk to you? It's rude you know," he questioned.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:35 am

Britt-21 wrote:Claire: A soft pink. Hmm, trying to imagine myself in one, I did see I would look nice in the color. THen back to the tornament and husbands "Well, I just want to pick someone that might be right for me." Like him.. hearing that 'I'm not mean.' I spoke "Of course you are not mean. Nor are you rude or selfish, which I love." People that were close to my personality was perfect for me.

Mentioning his names, Tommy would be great to call him other then 'Sir Thomas' all the time. I just got tired of saying the same name over and over like that. Sir, Ma'am, majisty. It was annoying somewhat "Tommy sounds better then saying Sir Thomas. Makes me feel normal and not so royal." Feeling not-royal felt a bit better.

My blush deepened alittle more before it had lightened up "Oh? You really think so?" I giggled alittle and picked a red rose and handed it to him. "You are really better then the boys I have met when was younger. They would fight over me like a toy." I then rested my head on his arm alittle bit as my blonde curls shifted. "You seem like you wouldnt fight over me like a doll. Litteraly. But, if you do manage to fight and win- Which I hope you do- and it was for me. I would be so glad. I would get you anything you would want.And make you the most happiest man ever." He probly thinks im annoying now and too much of a subject changer "Im sorry.. Im probly annoying you with my talkative self." I sighed "Not much people like listening to me talk." people thought it was annoying because sometimes I wouldnt stop talking..I looked down at the stones that were in the ground.

(I had to break it because it was too confusing as one)

you forgot me! D: unless ur workin on it
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:55 am

~Tommy~
"Why thank you, Princess," he said in reply to her compliment, bowing ever so slightly in respect. She seemed to find enjoyment in lavishing him in compliments, so Tommy figured he owed her that debt.

"You too, are much kinder than many of the richer people may often be. I once met a noble who was extremely rude," he said lightly, not really wanting to fighten the young Princess. Of course Tommy was talking about Nick, the infamous player. It wouldn't surprise me if Nick had invented the typical player that exists in the twenty-first century...

"You wish to be normal, hmm? Well it seems to me that everyone wants what they do not have. The lesser ladies (a kinder way of saying peasants) dream of being Princesses, and the Princesses dream of being what you call normal. Hey, you should ask your father to create a royal holiday where everyone switches places for a day. You know, let everyone have a taste of the other life so you can better see how your people are doing and stuff," he suggested with a shrug.

Tommy accpeted the rose appreciatively, taking it and planting a kiss on her delicate, soft hand as was custom. He grinned and slipped the rose behind his ear so it was in the same place as hers. "Hey look, I am almost as pretty as a Princess now," he commented jokingly, hoping to get another smile out of Claire.

"Ah, well, I cannot promise you I would not fight over you, but I can promise it will not be with you in the image of a doll. Any man would be lucky to even have the honor of fighting over a Princess as lovely as you are, Princess Claire," he complimented, letting her name roll off his tongue for the first time.

Tommy let out a cheerful laugh. "Oh Claire, you do not have to bribe me to fight for you," he took her hands in his and looked her in the eyes, "I would be honored to compete in the tournament for your hand in marriage," he said honestly before planting yet another kiss on the gentle skin of her hand. "I have no doubts you would make me very happy," he added with a smile.

"No, no, my fair Princess, you are the exact opposite of annoying. I love hearing you go on and on about things you have such passion for, and I also like hearing what goes on in that pretty little head of yours," he told her, brushing his thumb across her forehead before tucking a stray curl behind her ear. "If you have something to say, then you should always say it. If to you it is worth being spoken, then it must be important," he explained with a satisfied nod.

"You should not put yourself down and assume negative things about yourself. Always hold yourself in the highest image you can, be proud of who and all that you are. If you think ill of yourself, then others in return will do the same. Always remember you are a beautiful and intelligent young woman. Anything you have to say should be said and blessed with listening ears," he told her.

Tommy smiled at the look in her eyes. "Fair Princess, I see you appear to be quite taken with me, yet you hardly know me. I would love it if you would honor me with a date tonight just before sunset. I must be going now, I have to train some new knights quite soon assuming I am not already late, but I would love to see you again later in this very spot. There is something I would love to show you as I know you would appreciate it as much as I do," he told her, letting her delicate hands go and dropping his own hands to his sides.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:56 am

Yeah sorry Britt I was typing it :P I am slow on my phone, but at least my posts are better xD
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:01 pm

*Stares at post* Idk were to f****** start... XD can u help meh? XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:33 pm

Claire: I nodded "You are very welcome". After alittle bit of talking, I didnt feel much of the chatterbox. Which was a good thing in my opinion. As Tommy took my hand and kissed it, a soft blush appeared on my cheeks. His lips were so soft against my skin. Watching as he put the rose into his hair, I laughed "Yes, you look beautiful" I said jokingly. He didnt look beautiful, he looked hansome and not so lady-looking.

"Okay. Make sure to keep that promise though, Tommy." This is what I call a perfect man to fit in as king. He had the right words on to make people happy and such. How his voice spoke smoothly without any studder, and just letting out what he had thought of to say. But I doubt my sisters and I could all be kings and queens. There would be too much arguments.

As I was about to speak about me bribing him, he took my hands. Looking down at them as he held them, I looked back at him as our eyes met, a smile appearing on my face. Well, this was a late present for me, but it doesnt bother me. Now I have someone who would fight and try his best to fight for a girl like me. "Thank you So much Tommy. I really appreciate it."

"You really think so? Sometimes I just talk up a storm" a small giggle escaped my lips as his thumb brushed my forehead and then moved a piece of my hair that had been out from behind my ear. "Thats really nice of you to say. At least you appreciate it, right? At least one person that likes it makes me more then happy. Somewhat, my sisters like it and dislike it at the same time." all the complements he filled me with made most of my birthday a good one.

"Of course. I would love to honor you with a date." feeling jumpy, I kept myself calm "Training some recruits you shall do." as he let go of my hands, I nodded "Okay, that sounds like a splended Idea, as for showing me. Must you keep it a surprise and mask it with 'something'" I grinned and shook my head "Dont tell me, no hints either. Just remeber, this princess loves surprises." I thought for a moment "About training your recruits, may I come along and watch up close? I had never got a really good look at the training from my room."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:46 pm

Sorry I haven't posted. This may suck, I have a headache.

Vector walked along the streets silently, every one in a while quickly grabbing an apple or some little food and stuffing it into the backpack he took everywhere with him. He walked to the Orphan building and took out half an apple for each of the kids, before reaching his shaking hand out to the door knob and turned it, wincing as he did so. His arthritus was getting bad- like, really bad. He walked in and heard the kids scramble to hide. The old man sat down slowly in one of the worn chairs and whistled a tune, letting the children know it was him. When they didn't come out he said simply, "It's me, children". They must be more frightened than usual he thought as he handed out the apple halves to the Orphans.

"Mind if-" he coughed, turning away and bringing his elbow to his mouth. He turned around again, wincing once again as his back popped. "Mind if I stay here for the night?" Vector asked, getting out half an apple for himself and biting into it as he watched the others devour theirs. He sighed as he finished the half and tossed the stem and seeds in the fire. One of the Orphans shook her head, a little girl called Sam, who seemed to be the fondest of Vector. He got up slowly and walked to the window that wasn't completely borded shut and looked out. It was starting to get dark, and he was exauh. He walked over and gave Sam, then the other Orphans small, bony hugs or pats on the back. He yawned and glanced around at the Orphans once again before saying "Good night, sleep well" and heading toward one of the few small beds the orphange, if you could call it that, had.

Morning came and Vector was the first to wake. He started the fire and, quietly as he could, grabbed his backpack and slipped out the door, onto the street. He quickly grabbed a few peaches and tossed them into his pack as the stand owner was turned around, getting a box. He slung his bag back onto his shoulder, already walking away from the stand. He grabbed a bucket laying behind a knight and quickly continued, his knees popping occasionally. He narrowed his eyes and made a quiet disapproving sound as he saw his daughter walking around, her chin high, and grunted when he realized there weren't any turns for awhile, meaning he would have to pass her. Maybe he could get something out of her basket. The old man continued walking and his daughter soon saw him. She gave a disgusted grunt and turned away. Vector grabbed a few rolls out of her basket, along with a gold piece. He grinned widely and continued, but his daughter had felt the movement in her basket and spat at her father "Filthy beggar" she said the word with such digust, tears couldn't help but visit Vector's eyes.

That was sooo horrible. I'm terribly sorry for that -.-
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:35 am

The Land Of Celestia - Page 2 C9cb00a6d2ea3dfc222869f7bf6b092b

Thandy was awoken by a strong shaft of light landing directly on her eyes and pulling her out of her dream and into the brightness of the day. With a groan, she raised her hand and shielded her eyes from the blinding light and blinked rapidly for a few moments to remove the grogginess from her still-sleepy body. Laying there in the bed, it took her a long moment to realize that it was almost midday and she had slept through the whole morning, much to her dismay. She very much enjoyed rising early to watch the sun come up over the horizon of the sea on the docks of Celestia, admiring all the exuberant colors that melted into each other. 

Occasionally, she would take her art supplies with her and make a quick sketch of the sunrise, or if she was really in the mood, paint it with vivid colors to match. It was her skills spent for art and craft that brought her up from the bottom to where she was today; a lovely Baroness. The previous Baroness had been unable to produce an heir and the Baron had died long ago. But when word of Thandy's incredible artwork and kind soul reach the Baroness, she had the young Portuguese girl come up and proposed an offer. 

Thinking back to that day, Thandy felt her eyes shut peacefully and a smile crept onto her lips as she sighed gently. Finally, after taking a moment to wake up and reminisce, she sat up and began to prepare for the day. Rolling off the side of the bed and standing up, she grabbed her robe hanging from a hook and slipped it over her airy nightgown and walked to the door. Wandering down the hallway, she spotted her handmaiden, Jubilee, and called her over to help with getting dressed. Thandy would willingly do it herself, if it wasn't for that damned corset that was impossible to tie yourself. Standing in front of the mirror with her hands placed on the edges for support as Jubilee tightened the corset to perfection for her curved waist, she grimaced as the fabric compressed her chest. Gazing at the reflection in front of her, she almost wanted to shy away as the image before her was so strange to her, even after seeing it so many times a day. 

Most of her life, Thandy had been denied the chance to look at herself and see what she looked like because she never had the luxury of owning a mirror. People always told her she was beautiful, but how was she to know for sure? Now with her new position, she could finally see the face that people looked upon each day and see that she truly was a sight for sore eyes. Her dark, caramel skin was smooth and seemed to have a warm glow of radiance filled with happiness and good cheer. Straight, mahogany hair that stopped just short of her lower back and was finer than the softest silk shined brightly in the sunlight, highlighting her copper undertones threaded in the rest of her hair. But her most adored and renowned feature was her eyes; her uniquely exotic but gorgeous pale green eyes. 

With a sigh of final satisfaction, Thandy ran a brush through her hair and put it up in a pretty bun laced with cherry blossoms, a single but long strand hanging out from the center of the up-do and reaching the edge of her shoulder blades. The soft pink of the blossoms went well the the vibrant red of her simple but elegant renaissance-styled dress. The wide cut of the dress on the top made it so the long, flowing sleeves were held just below her upper-arm, showing off her marble collarbone and neckline.  Smiling at her reflection, she thanked Jubilee and whisked out of the room down the hall and to the first floor where she grabbed an apple from the basket. Taking a bite, she shut her eyes as the sugary juice from the fruit tingled her taste buds to life and a small smile curled at her lips. Once finished with the apple, she plucked her violin from its resting corner to her left and headed out the door with plans for the remainder of the day.

Walking along the paved streets of Celestia's upper-class roads, Thandy felt her heart swell with joy and anticipation as she reached the first destination of her day. She was in the Royal Gardens to rehearse her music for the upcoming Royal Ball she had been asked to perform a small solo for, a great honor that she had accepted whole-heartedly. Her talent with art was almost paralleled by her amazing skill with the violin. Matched with her incredible voice that could make the cruelest of souls weep or bring the somber dead back to life and dance with joy, her performances were widely known and looked forward too by the many aspiring artists of the land. 

Finding an empty area, she placed her varnished and glossy oak case on the stone wall around the flowers of the garden and let out a slow breath as she unclipped the locks and opened the case. For a moment, she just stood there and beheld the beauty of the small but powerful instrument, admiration glowing in her green eyes as she smiled gently and carefully took it in her hands. Unclasping her bow from its holding place on the upper-side of the case, she quickly placed a thin layer of rosin (tree-sap) on the hairs and tightened the rod. Once prepped and ready-to-go, Thandy shut her eyes and tucked the end of the instrument under her chin and raised her right arm to draw a single, rich note from the lowest string- the G string. 

From there, she warmed herself up with a few scales and gradually moved on to practicing her previous songs from memory, her fingers soon dancing along the finger-board and her wrist making sudden but fluid movements. To behold such a master of the art of playing music was a truly beautiful sight; the way her fingers knew where each note must be placed, the elegance of the way her elbow and wrist moved in such unison. For her, the movements were completely natural, a second nature perhaps. Soon enough, she felt ready to begin the true work she came here to do. Letting out a deep breath, she glanced down at the fingerboard and adjusted her chin on the wood before raising her arm and drawing the first note.

The song she chose was a melancholy sounding piece with heart-piercing notes that even made her own eyes well up it was so somber. But at the same token, it held an underlying tone of something much happier- hope. As she became more engrossed in her playing, Thandy didn't notice when her feet started to move slightly and her hips swayed gently. Soon enough, she found herself dancing to the melody of the song, bending over to the side when a particularly strong emotion was projected from the measure, emphasizing its point. She was a slave to her own song, twisting her body to the music and shuffling her feet to different position. When the time came for her to sing, she shut her eyes and slowed her somewhat intense dancing to a gentle sway as she sang the few verses. Her light voice came out soft and pretty but was rich with confidence and her whole being seemed to come alive as the words rolled off her tongue with ease and grace. 

To whomever may be interested... :) I'm still working on the other two, so don't fret. Oh, and here's the link to the song Thandy is playing: CLICKIE!
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:43 pm

If you replied to this then you should repost cause i get lost easily in these massive posts by everyone o:

That-Awkward-Kid wrote:I guess ill play the King for this post :P i think this postll be longer cause im on my phone and its easier to type on it than my stupid laptop LOL

King
The fat old man scratched the bit of hair he had left that was smoothed back on his head beneath his glimmering gold crown. He sat up a little higher in his chair and let out an exasperated sigh. He waved his hand and spoke,

"Yeah, whatever, take the lady, you know where to find her," he grumbled. The king was a very busy man especially now that he had to send out invites and prepare the tournaments for his daughters hands in marriage.

Even if he wasnt busy, the king did not like to be disturbed for petty matters as only one simple peasant like iin this situation. The king was certainly not as pleasant and kind as his queen and daughters.

Ally
Ally was huddled up in the corner of her jail cell beneath the single tiny window that let in the slightest bit of what counted as clean air around there. She was trying to escape thw smell of death, decay, blood, and even sex. She had her knees pulled to her chest, her fraill arms clutching them to stay hudddled in her little ball. Her forehead rested on her knees, her eyes cast down to the cold brick floors. Ally's hair fell over her knees and almost made her appear to be a giant ball of dirty blonde hair. The smell wasn't much better from her angle, but being huddled up like that did make her feel better; safer. She shook very slightly with fear, there were some dangerous people down there.

One of the guards strolled up and down the aisle, holding a sharp knife firmly in his hand in case someone tried to pull any funnybusiness. He stopped at Allys cell and banged on the bars a bit to rustle her and make sure she was still alive. She jumped at the clanging the knife made when it hit the bars and the guard continued his stroll in the deep depths of the jail.

Two rooms over was the torture room, and sometimes Ally heard the pained screams of people in there. She didnt know how she was going to handle that. See, if Ally ever got out of the prison what she needed to do would land her back in, if not hanged or bbeheaded. She didnt kknow any other way to save her father. Ally felt her plan was fool proof by now. The nobles would be out watching the tournament when she ransacked their homes for the gold she needed for her father's cure. Ally felt she had to do it, there was no other way to save her father and she was most certainly not going to let him die. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes to try and help the painful headaches pounding iin her head. She felt as if her brain was smashing against her skull with all the pressure and fear going through her mind.

She reached up a hand to rub her forehead and decided she should try to figure our how she could escape. Just when she was ready to begin planning she spotted that knight out of the corner of her eye. The one who had given her the money. In spite of her earlier gratitude towards him, Ally felt a surge of angger go through her at the sight of him. If he hadnt bgiven her that money she would still be able to rob the nobles. Then she would be even richer because she planned to steal a LOT more than what the kind knight had given her.

Ally pushed her anger down and lifted her head, realizing he was more likely than not there to get her out. So maybe this wasnt so bad after all. She had gotten a taste of what it would be like if she was caught and sentenced life in prison for a real robbery, though for the amount of money she planned to steal she figured the punishment would be death. Probably hanged in the town square, that was what happened to most peasant criminals as well as war captives.

The guillotine was more often used for the more noble criminals, the higher end people who almost never committed crimes. Well, were almost never convicted for crimes anyway. When a person of noble or higher rankking were accused of a crime there was a big trial and everything. The higher rank the person, the less likely they were to be convicted.

Anyway, if Ally was really going to go through with her plan, she now knew she could NOT get caught if she wanted to avoid this horrible place for sure.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next