RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :)

+3
Paranoiac Razor
Britt-21
-Wolf-Girl-
7 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 8 Empty Re: ~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :)

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:02 pm

Danny
~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 8 Tumblr_lt2zpaBBiL1qkj4q6o1_500

Danny let out a small sigh he hated it when people answered like that. They never really did much when she came over just goofed off alot. Danny gave a a grin when he came up with something to do. He turned to face the girl next to him. " Wanna go see my work?" He asked looking at her, he had started working at a huge animal shelter on the other side of town. " I think you may like it."

Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 8 Empty Re: ~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :)

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:22 am

Trenna

She saw the look on his face, and knew she should have suggested something. But when his face lit up, and he offered to take her to his work, she smiled. Knowing Danny, it probably had something to do with animals. She smiled and nodded.
"I'd love that." She said, and smiled at him once more. She tucked her brown hair behind her ear, and turned for the door, as he stood up.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:17 am

Danny
~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 8 Andrew-gif-andrew-garfield-18779018-250-125

Danny gave another large grin, before hopping off the couch and going over to the door. He called his dogs and his cat before walking out to his truck and pulling open the tailgate. The dogs, and large cat jumped in and then he walked over getting an and starting the truck. Danny waited until she was in the seat and buckled before he pulled out of the drive.

" I think you're going to love this place." He said looking over at her for a short time then back to the raod. " they have no many cool animals, it's just amazing. You know where my mom got Annie, that's where I work now." Danny was talking rather fast and moving his hands as he did so. he did this alot when he was happy. The grin on his face just topped that off. His blue eyes seemed to be gleaming. He was glad to have his best friend by his side again.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:42 pm

Trenna

She laughed and went after him, in a slightly longer step. She was excited, and she was happy to be with Danny again. She go into the car, and buckled her seat belt, she continued to look back at the large dogs, and Annie. She smiled at Danny.

She listened to what he had to say. His mood changed, and she could tell he was very happy. His words seemed jumbled together, and it took Trenna a moment or two to realize what he had said. She smiled at him.
"I'm very happy for you." She said, and smiled at him. "I can't wait to see all of them!" She said, and smiled wide. She turned to look at the road ahead of them.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:16 pm

Danny
~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 8 Andrew-garfield-spiderman-set

Danny pulled into the drive way of his work. A large sign hung over the building reading Humings Animal Rescue, Where Animals Live Free. Danny quickly got out and pulled open the tail gate letting his animals out. Danny grabbed her by the hand and quickly walked into the building letting go of her. The first room was painted a bright blue, with clouds, and animals. It made the room bright, and happy. Danny lead he down a brightly painted hall way to a huge room filled with dogs. Some were in cages, but most were out playing and running around. Danny was like a kid in a candy boncing on his heals as he stood out side the gate. " Wanna go in?" He asked looking over his sholder at the girl, a huge grin on his face.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:42 pm

Trenna

She laughed playfully as Danny pulled her out of the truck, and into the building. Walking into the building, and first seeing a bright blue room put a smile on her face. She ran her fingers along the wall as she followed Danny through another pare of doors. Right when the walked through the next door, she could tell Danny was so happy about this. She smiled when she saw the grin on his face. Her fingers ran along the cages. When he asked if she wanted to go inside, the smile on Trenna's face grew larger, and she was so happy. She nodded quickly.
"Of course!" She said, and bounced on her toes. She's always wanted a dog...
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:15 pm

Up?
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:19 pm

wait a minute... XD im so confused now
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:47 pm

Lol why? :P
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:50 pm

i didnt know that anyone posted on here O.O I shall find marcus (I think>) and post for him!
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:53 pm

yeah I cant find one.. XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:00 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Addie

I returned to my room, right across the hall, and closed the door. I changed into my bathing suit, and walked back out, and then down stairs, and out the sliding glass door.

Didn't find anything about Marcus. Only found Addie and Trevor. lol. And Trenna with Danny. lol
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:33 pm

XD ok time for pyro love~ XDD im kiddin

Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:38 pm

Marcus

I chuckled, and stood up. "Sure, why not." I said, and stood up, and started to drag her around the mansion.

Kairi: I followed along with him "Nice place. I might get used to it." smiled at him and then I kept walking, jogging in front of him, I started to walk backwards and loook at him. As soon as I tripped, I went to grab Marcus, and I did, brining him down with me. I laughed "Im sorry."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:59 pm

Marcus

While walking her around the mansion in a tour, she started to jog in front of him. He knew right then and there that it was a bad idea. He figured she would fall, and bust her ass, and he was right. When he got dragged down with her, he laughed, and stood up slowly, and held out his hand to pull her up too.
"Nice going." He said, and chuckled.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:07 pm

I am who I am.... And you can't change me
Name: Reagan Travis Xavier 
Nickname: Reagan is well enough, even though I have three first names
Gender: (Male, female) I'm pretty sure it's obvious I'm a guy

Going Deeper

Sexuality: (Gay, straight, lesbian, bisexual) straight
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: (yes/no? & who) No.... I'm not exactly desirable I guess amongst women
Kids: (How many? Names?) no kids, thank goodness. 18 with children doesn't sound appealing. 
Spouse: (Married?) Umm, no?

The Real you

Personality: (No Meet Mes)  I'm a sweet guy, who wears his heart on his sleeve. I'm pretty social though, not exactly afraid of rejection. I'm pretty straight forward when it comes to getting something I want. I'm not one to get upset if I don't get what I want though. I'm the type of guy who would sacrafice myself just to save a stranger. That's the way I was raised. Some people say that I'm charming, but aren't all men supposed to be? I believe in second chances, no matter what went wrong with the first one.
History: (optional, but please..) History- I was born just like every normal human. My hometown of Hancock, Michigan was an easy place to grow up. My dad is an airpilot and my mom is a school teacher. Everything was normal until I got into a plane crash with my dad at the age of 12. I came out of the crash virtually unharmed, besides the cut on my left cheek. My parents always thought I was a freak from then on. Their reasoning? I could heal at a rapid rate. They had people do tests on me, which only proved their theory. Knives poked into my sides, and I healed right up. My mother came out with her big secret and my parents got a divorce. I guess I'm not really and Xavier. I'm some other guys son. I thought by coming here, I would be able to find out more about him. Maybe even meet him someday. I just want the answers to who I am. 

The Things Only You Know

Crush: (Who you like) I don't like anyone
Gift: (Only one. Be unique) rapid healing
Curse or Blessing?: (your gift) blessing in my opinion sometimes, but other times I feel like a freak

On the outside:

Eyes: (color) baby blue
Spoiler:
Hair: (length, color) short, but rather spiky on top
Body: (slim? Built? etc.) lean muscle, rather built. 
Athletic ability: (recent sports, etc) I run track and play a lot of tennis. I longboard too, if that's something you'd consider athletic?
Picture:
FC:Sean O'Donnell:
I'll make a girl too, soon
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:51 pm

Accepted :D
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:53 pm

I have Addie, and Luka :)
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:54 pm

Kairi: "normally Im good at walking backwards." I took his hand and stood (it would have been funny if his face was in between her boobs like in animes when the people all or whatever XD its funny!) "I guess that wore off for a bitt"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:57 pm

Omg xD That's great. hahah.

Marcus

He laughed, and smiled at her, and then continued to walk on the tour. He had nothing really to say, so he just continued to walk down the hall, and to the kitchen.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:04 pm

Kairi: "Why are you so quiet?" I wrapped my arm around his shoulder "you should be a chatterbox" I grinned "Sort of like me. But I can stop talking."

Ikr!? XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:07 pm

Marcus

He looked at her, and then looked at the hall in front of him.
"I have nothing to say." He said after he thought about it. There really wasn't any conversation going, and he didn't know what she wanted him to say. He can't read minds, only hurt people with his hands...
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:17 pm

Kairi: "Think then." smiles "theres gotta be something we can talk about. Other then our pyro selves." shrugged "its good that you get to be near someone without burning them. its a relief. No?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:20 pm

And here's the girl

Name: Shay Michelle Rodriguez
Nickname: I prefer Shay above all else

Going Deeper

Sexuality: (Gay, straight, lesbian, bisexual) straight
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: (yes/no? & who) Sadly, I'm single. On the bright side, I'm available for the taking guys (;
Kids: (How many? Names?) Nope
Spouse: (Married?) Nada

The Real you

Personality: (No Meet Mes)  I guess you could say I'm a funny kind of girl. I've got a great sense of humor, and an abundant amount of athleticism. I'm a girl who likes to have food fights and throw mud at people. I'm a tad bit of a flirt and a great listener. I'm really sweet and caring with people who I do trust. Some trust issues though ya know?
History: (optional, but please..) Well, my mom was able to create fire with her hands too. She died when I was five. My real dad was MIA my whole life, but my step dad was rather difficult to deal with as well. There was a lot of harsh punishment, ALOT. I guess one day I just kinda went crazy from it all and burnt the house down while he was asleep. I don't know why I did it when I look back on it, and I know I'm considered a murderer, but I was a child. Merely 12 years old. Not at the age of 18, I'm not a little kid anymore and a lot of the emotional and mental scars have toned down. I moved here and thought maybe I could start my life right this time. 

The Things Only You Know

Crush: (Who you like) I'm not one for crushes
Gift: (Only one. Be unique) controls fire
Curse or Blessing?: (your gift) Blessing, but a curse when I'm angry

On the outside:

Eyes: (color) hazel
Spoiler:
Hair: (length, color) dirty blonde, to a dark golden color. The length varies but usually down just past my shoulders
Body: (slim? Built? etc.) I have an athletic body build, with filled out curves and a flat muscular stomach. As for scars, I have a scar running through my eyebrow and lots of scars covering my back. Most of them from abuse, but some of them are just from my step fathers harsh punishment. 
Athletic ability: (resent sports, etc) Lacrosse player when I ran away and ended up at an orphanage. We had regular school and a rather religious sports staff. Other than that, not really. 
Picture:
FC: Amber heard:
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:27 pm

Accepted :)
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum