RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Puppy :3

2 posters

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Go down

Me and Puppy :3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Me and Puppy :3

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:09 pm

Trevor moved silently though the camp, there was a silencer on his gun and he shot any men nearby. He spotted Mika and he looked around and motioned her to come. once she had. he kissed her soflty then pulled away and looked at her "Where's amy?" he asked lowly
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:38 pm

Mika
Mika searched her memory for where they out Amy, "I think she was in the tent next to me. Let's hurry." She wanted to add something, but she was afraid of how he would react. She took a chance and told him anyway, "Someone was coming into the tent to rape me, so they might be doing the same with her." She watched his reaction. She didn't really like it. So she looked to the tent Amy was in to see if anyone was going in. No one yet.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:43 pm

Trevor moved quickly and peeked in tents, shooting the bandits that dared to come at him. He then found Amy who was tied up still and he ran over "Amy!" he took the rope off and stuff and he helpped her up "lets get you both outta here." he looked at Mika "take my gun." he handed it to her "protect us okay?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:02 pm

Mika
Mika followed behind Trevor. When they found Amy she hugged her tightly. Trevor handed her the gun but she just pushed it away, "I don't need it. In case you didn't notice." she raised her daggers up for him to see, "I already have a weapon." She was trained in using blades for fighting. She smiled. She walked out of the tent and there were only about three men left. She ran up and stabbed two of them in the throat. The last man was standing directly behind her when she turned around. She smiled and stabbed his gut with one blade and slit his throat with the other. Once he had fallen, she turned to look at Trevor and Amy. She just held her hands behind her back and smiled at them.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:41 pm

Trevor helpped the girls into the tree and he got out on the other side. He cought them and helped them down before running into the house where the lights were on and he seen Aqua with Alex. no sign of Dylan. Thats when Amy ran upstairs and opened the door and seen him.

Amy spoke "Dylan!" she said and ran over, hugging him tightly "Oh my gosh you're okay..."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:58 pm

Dylan
When the door busted open and he saw Amy relief flooded over him, "Amy!" he hugged her waist tightly. He lifted his head and kissed her intensely. He closed his eyes and pulled away. He felt he was about to cry, and his breathing was shaky, "Are you okay?" he asked and pulled her closer.

Mika
Mika was glad to be home. Her daggers still hung in her hands. She looked over to Alex and Aqua, then to Trevor, "I'm going to my room." she said, sadness clinging to her voice. She walked away, slightly quickly, up the stair. Instead of going to her room, she went to Trevor's. She placed her blades on the dresser and sat on bed. She buried her eyes in her hands, "I-I could've, could've been-" She sobbed slightly.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:03 am

Trevor headed upstairs and to his room. He then seen Mika crying. Putting the gun on the dresser, he walked over and sat next to her, pulling her into a hug "shh, its ok. You were smart and fast." he kissed her head lightly.

Amy nodded "yes, I'm fine sweetheart." she held him tightly
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:27 am

Mika
Mika wrapped her arms around his neck and held to him tightly. She cried softly into his shoulder for a little while longer, "I have never cried in front of somebody before, not even my parents. You're my first for so many things. The only reason I'm crying is-" she cut herself off right there, debating whether or not she would want to tell him she wants him to be her... first... She stopped crying and looked up at him her eyes probably red. She kissed him softly, "I love you."

Dylan
Dylan let her go and started to pace the room, "I feel horrible I didn't wake up!" he said to her, then started to curse himself out, "How could I have not woke up? I'm so stupid." He went over and sat on the bed, burying his head in his hands.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:32 am

Trevor held her before she kissed him "i love you too.." he said ad kissed her deeply. He felt so bad that he couldnt save her. But now, she knew that he loved her with all his heart. He felt like he didnt want to let her go. His arms wrapped arround her and he pulled her closer to his body.

Amy sat next to him "its okay." she kissed his cheek "dont worry about it"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:51 am

Mika
I love you too. Her heart swelled up with joy and she smiled under the kiss and kissed him back, even deeper. She kissed his lips over and over again before leaning back, pulling him with her. She realized what she was doing. She almost stopped herself, but instead she only pulled him closer and kissed him deeper. She moved one hand slowly down his chest until it was on his abs and she wrapped her hand further around his neck.

Dylan
Dylan turned and looked straight into her eyes, "No, no it's not. You could've been seriously hurt." he turned back forward and covered the bottom half of his face, closing his eyes, "How did I let this happen?" he said in a low voice.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:38 am

Trevor felt her lips spread, so he guessed she was smiling as he kissed her. The kiss got even deeper and it didnt stop. Even when she pulled him down. Right now, he hovered over her, his lips locked with hers. He smiled at her touch on his chest and abs. Never ever, once in his life, let a girl touch his chest or abs. Only doctors for checkups and stuff but that was it. He then realized where they were headed and he pulled his lips away from hers just a bit "do you want to go that far, Mika? I dont want to hurt you.."

Amy pulled him into a big hug and held him "Dylan, its okay. I'm fine, Mika's fine. And so is Trevor. He saved us. I know whenever im in danger he comes for me. He wouldnt dare let anything happen to his little sister. And now well, His girlfriend too. Dont put everything on yourself dylan. I dont want you to stress out."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:28 am

I keep forgetting!! The picture for the daggers Mika got is on my charrie page if you wanna see them.

Mika
Mika was breathing heavily when he pulled away, "I-I don't know." she said quietly. She averted her eyes so they were looking at the pillow next to her, "I think I do." she added even softer. She bent her knees so his legs was on both sides of one of hers((his leg, her leg, his leg, her leg)).

Dylan
Dylan wrapped his arms around her waist tightly and pulled her close to him, "I'm sorry." was all her said to her. He gently put his lips to hers and didn't let her pull away.

((sorry it sucks DX))
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:38 am

Trevor rested his forehead on hers and he cupped her face lightly "alright...If I hurt you, just tell me." he said before kissing her again. He was really new to this. Sure he had seen it in movies but he still wasnt pro at it! His hand slid from her face and to her hem of her shirt. His hand slid under but only rested on the skin on her side.

Amy closed her eyes and kissed him back. her hands slid into his hair, tears slipping from her eyes as she kissed him. She was so scared and wasa happy to be back in his arms.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:01 pm

Mika
Mika felt his hand move under her shirt and she closed her eyes, "Well, of course it's going to hurt. I've never done it before." His hand was cool. It felt nice. She slid the hand that was on his abs around so it was at the small of his back. She kissed him softly. I'm so nervous right now, she thought and rested her head on his shoulder, I have no idea what I'm doing.

Dylan
Dylan kissed her till he felt something wet touch his cheek. He pulled away, she was crying, "Don't cry." he kissed her tears. He pulled her closer to him, "Don't cry." he gently pressed his lips to hers again. Please don't cry.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:16 pm

Trevor chuckled lightly "I know that." he said softly and he kissed her jaw and down her neck. He then started sliding her shirt up her body. He spoke lightly against her skin "If you want me to stop, tell me.." he then continued to kiss her neck and pulled away to take off her shirt completely. Once he had, he went back to kissing her.

Amy looked at him as he kissed her tears away, she sniffled lightly before she was being kissed again. She kissed him back.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:51 pm

Mika
Mika tilted her head so Trevor had more room and tried to steady her breathing. Every kiss sent electricity though her body and his hand sliding her shirt off sent chills down her spine. Once her shirt was off, her heart began to race, We're really doing this. Her lips curved up only a tiny bit, then were back down. She slid her hand down and moved his pants down. Once it was to far for her hand, she used her leg to push it down .

Do you wanna keep going with them in a PM or just fade to black?

Dylan
Dylan pulled away and kissed her nose, "Do you want to go to sleep?" he asked looking into her eyes. They were so pretty.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:55 pm

Just let them fade XD

Amy nodded "im really tired..." she said and crawled on the bed to their pillows. SHe layed down with him and she hugged him
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:18 pm

Kay XD

Dylan
Dylan and followed behind her, crawling to her front. He wrapped both arms around her protectively and pulled her closer till there bodies were touching. He kissed her nose and fell asleep.

Alex
Alex strained to sit up, it hurt a lot, but he managed to. He looked Aqua straight in the eyes, "I'm sorry for worrying you. What I did was a stupid, reckless move, and I know it. I just, wasn't thinking." he said, and slowly pulled her closer to him and onto his lap. He tried to lean closer to her, but it was to much of a strain, "Come here." he laughed weakly. She did and he kissed her gently.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:28 pm

Aqua shook her head "its okay, Dont worry about it." she took his hand and came closer like he had asked. Their lips met and she closed her eyes and pulled away with a smile. She looked at him "you need some rest." she said and didnt let go of his hand. "Sleep. I'll be here, dont you worry"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:02 pm

Alex
Alex smiled and wrapped his arms around her, slowly pulling her so she was laying on top of him. He kissed her lightly and closed his eyes and fell asleep.

**Mini Time-Skip**

Mika
Mika had her hand wrapped around Trevor, her head on his chest and leg over his. She tightened her hand on the sheet below her, just thinking about last night. She had so many emotions running though her head right now. Her eyes slid open and she looked across the room, looking at their clothes on the floor. She closed her eyes tightly and waited for him to wake up.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:29 pm

Trevor was sleeping peacefully. His face seemed more at peace then when hes ready to fight and such. He then felt the sun peeking in the window and his girlfriend move on top of him. He lifted his hand and wiped his face before looking at her and using his other hand to rub her back lightly "mika?" he said softly
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:15 pm

Mika
Mika felt Trevor start to rub her back and she started to calm down a little, "Hmm?" she hummed sleepily. She turned to look up at his face and she smiled, leaning up to kiss his cheek.

Wow -_- that sucked!
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:18 pm

Trevor smiled and kissed her cheek in return "how do you feel?" he asked. Adjusting her and brought her up so she was face to face with him. He looked in her eyes "Not in any pain?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:29 pm

Mika
Mika shifted uncomfortably under his gaze, "N-no, not really." she said quietly and averted her eyes from him, "Maybe a little." She bit her bottom lip cutely and looked back up at him.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:35 pm

Trevor nodded and cupped her face "We should relax today since you're a bit in pain." he kissed her lightly and pulled away "I can make you something to eat if you want me to."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next