RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reg anD Britt ^_^

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Reg anD Britt ^_^ - Page 2 Empty Re: Reg anD Britt ^_^

Post  Regit192 Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:21 pm

Addy smiled. "Thanks. My dad named me." She looked down tothe ground as they walked. She stopped an looked over to Hayden. "He's weird isnt he?" She giggled and waited for Dimetri.

Hayden arched an eyebrow. "Seems he's got a new lady friend." He smirked and looked at the picture. "That's awesome!" He looked to Kaylee. "Im amazed." his stomach rumbled. "Say, care to follow Dimka and his ladyfriend to some food?" He asked myschieviously.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:38 pm

Dimitri: "Well he picked a good name" and when she mentioned about Hayden, I nodded "Yeah, very weird, trust me" chuckled "he sometimes acts like hes high and talks to objects" Laughed

Kaylee: "Yeah" and smiled when he complemented my work "Thanks!" when his stomach rumbled I laughed "Why dont we not follow them. And go our own way. Its better like that/"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:29 pm

Adalia smiled. "So where are we going?" she questioned looking at the boy. Addy looked around watching her surroundings. She turned to Dimitri. "You wont want to be my friend." She glanced up and met his eyes before looking back down. No one stuck with her through the hard times she had. That's why she got all ito trouble.

Hayden complained. "But whyyyyyy? I wanna see what e's up toooo." He couldnt help but chuckle a little. He turned to Kaylee and smiled. "He's interresting. Especially with girls." He turned back. "He's never had a girlfriend before. Never really any girl-friends. Just no luck. Yet again, neither have I." he laughed again.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:01 pm

Dimitri: "lets, see, for pizza first." I smiled warmly and then said "Why not?" I wondered why she would say that for. She seemed like a very great girl! Not even bad.

Kaylee: I laughed " I see, well let him have his time and ask him when he comes back. Friends tell eachother everything, no?" I asked tilting my head
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:12 pm

Addy shuddered. "I...I've had troubles before..." She looked to the ground and stopped. Adalia sat on a stone wall next to the sidewalk. "I dont really want to talk about it." She bit her lipband looked to Dimitri. Her hair fell lightly over her face. To be honest, her troubles havent ended. She didnt want to drag anyone else in it. Addy sighed as she swung her feet lightly.

Hayden chuckled. "Yeah, i guess so." He stretched and walked forward. "Where ya wanna go?" he asked looking to Kaylee. He kicked some stones and watched Kaylee.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:17 pm

Kaylee: " We can go and get some icecream" She smiled "Does that sound good?"

sorry, im like really tired.

Dimitri: Sighed "Tell me whats wrong" I watched her "I dont care what troubles you have, I would be gladly to help you." I was serious I always helpped people
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:28 pm

Haha it's okay.
Hayden smiled. "Sure!Why not!" He chuckled and headed towards the road. "I love ice cream."

Adalia sighed. She hopped down from the wall and grapped Dimitri's hand. She dragge him to a place where jo one was and threw him against a wall. "This is something you cant tell anyome! I dot need peopke knowing about this." She paused and moved close to him pinning them together. Addy glared up to him. "Ive robbed. Ive stolen plundered that shit. Ive done it so many times. Money, articles of stuff, everything." She paused as her eyes started to tear. Her fists clenched Dimitri's collar. "I do have mental problems...i dont want you to get absorbed into my world..." She stopped talking, still clenching his collar. Still pinning themselves together.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:10 am

Kaylee: Following I smiled "Well good!" I laughed

Dimitri: I held her hand as she dragged me to where no one even walked, I didnt even expect the sudden inpact with the wall! "Ok ok! I wont tell anyone!" I wad about to use my training moves on her. Sh!t... listening to her I looked down at her. What she was saying was like... So hard to believe with her face and personality-well the parts I met so far. As she clenched my collar I looked at her. Lifting my hand to her cheek "I can help you Addy. Trust me.. these things you are doing, can be fixed." having her, I was already attatached to her it would hurt me if she was gone. My other hand placed over hers that were on my collar. The hand that was on her cheek, I wiped the tears that fell. "You wont drag me into anything, Addy" I kissed her head softly. Knowing it was too early for lips.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:29 pm

Addy loosene er grip on the boy. She laid her head on his chest trying to stop crying. "I know i know. Someone like me...never would expect." She wiped away some left over tears on her face as she looked up to Dimitri. "Thanks Dim..." She stepped back. "Lets...lets just get some food." She smiled a little and held out her hand walking back to the waythey were walking before.

Hayden chuckled. "Well there's that Jimbo's Ice Cream. Care to go there?" He asked. Hayden walked down a pathway and spotted Dimka. "DIMKAAAAAAAA" he yelled out. He looked to Kaylee. "What a co-inky-dink" he chuckled and watched as he noticed the girltoo
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:24 pm

Dimtiri: Nodding I smiled "i'll help you" I took her hand and then went to the food place with her, looking ahead and heard Hayden. I turned and didnt see anyone. I shrugged and kepy walking

Kaylee: I pulled him into an alley way "Dont do anything to interfear, let him have his fun, Hayden"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:30 pm

Addy gripped his hand. She smiled slightly and warmly. Adalia walked into the pizza place and sat down. She watched Dimitri and smiled. "I'll have a slice of thin crust pepperoni pizza please and a sprite," she asked the waiter. That was her favorite pizza and drink.

Hayden was tugged into the alley way."Im sorry...habit i guess." He smiled sheepishly and walked back out. "So onward to the Ice creamm!!!!!" He chuckled and leaded the way.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:50 pm

Dimitri: I smiled and walked in and smiled as she ordered. I ordered my slice as well and then sat down with her with our drinks as we waited for our pizzas "how come you're bare footed?"

Kaylee: giggled "Okay okay" I followed him who led the way
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:08 pm

Addy took a sip of her drink. She looked down to her feet and examined them for a bit, like she didnt know she was barefoot. "I dont know. Dont like shoes. Busted them up with glass..." she shook her head. "Im perfectly fine with out them. No one really looks at my feet haha" She chuckled and smiled up to Dimka. "Is it a lroblem i dont have shoeesss?" she drung out the shoes.

Hayden smiled and stopped. He held out his arm. "For you my lady!" He chuckled and walked like a gentleman to the icecream store. "Buy what you want, it's on me."
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:16 pm

Dimitri: "There is a problem Addy. You can get sick. Possibly killed for what things linger on the sidewalks. If you want, leter I can buy you confortable pair of flats."

Kaylee: I nodded and walked in ordering a Vanilla icecream in a cup
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:25 pm

Addy smiled. "Nahh you dont need to. Im pretty good with watching out for stuff." She smile gleefully. "You really dont need to." Adalia picked up her pizza and chowed down on it. She was starving. She got up and threw out the garbage and sat back down. "So whatchya wanna do now?"

Hayden smiled. "i'm gunna get mint ice cream." he walkes inrothw store and held the door open for kaylee. He went to the counter and ordered a sugar cone with mint. "Thank you. You now kaylee." jhe looked over and smiled.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:34 pm

Ditmiri: sighed and ate, I finished and tossed my things away "Like I said, getting you flats, unless you want to come to my place and chill?"

Kaylee: I tilted my head "Thanks for what?"

tired sorry..
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:15 am

Addy chuckled. "well what do YOU want to do?" she asked gazing up to the boy. She smiled as se waited for a reply. To be honest she kinda did want shoes. But she also wanted to go somewhere.

Hayden arched an eyebroe. "I said thanks to the guy for te ice cream silly." he began to laugh. "C'mon. Lets go eat our ice cream somewhere else," he said as he skipped out the door and a little down the sidewalk:
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:56 am

Dimitri: "Fine, im taking you to the shnoe store and getting you flats" chuckled "Then i'll take you to my place. Sound good?" I asked

Kaylee: "No you didnt. you said 'Thank you. You now kaylee'" I grinned. I wasnt deaf. I know when I hear things like that,
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:11 pm

Addy grinned. "Sounds good to me i guess. But you really really dont need to buy me shoes." She looked up to him and squinted in te bright sun. "Can we hurry though? It's like super hot out," she said wiping her forehead. She chuckled and put her hands in her jean short pockets.

Hayden chuckled. "Ughh never mind.." He shook his head. He looked to Kaylee. "Whatchya wanna do now?" He asked with a sly grin.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:16 pm

Kaylee: shrugged "anything, I dont mind" I smiled warmly at him "Movies, arcade. Anything"

Dimitri: "But I want to" I took her hand and smiled at her with a nod "Sure we can" I walked to the shoe store with her and walked in "How does black flats sound?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:54 pm

Addy chuckled and held his hand. She felt safe aroud him. She walked around following Dimitri and sat down as he looke through a rack of shoes. "Mmm theyre okay. Why not those rainbw ones?" She asked eyeing te rainbow shoes infront of her. Reg anD Britt ^_^ - Page 2 105449a "I like those ones haha" She giggled and grinned

Hayden arched an eyebrow. "Care to swim?" He shoved his hands into his pockets and smiled. "I like swimming. I hve a pool. Dimka has a pool that's awesome." He chuckled as he kicked a stone along the sidewalk.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:06 pm

ok this rp is just boring XD im sorry
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:12 pm

xD change it! Spice it up a bit. Do what you want to it! Hahahaha start a new one?
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:15 pm

XD lets just start a new one, i was like ready to rage cause i couldnt take it XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:16 pm

Haha ojay. What topic
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down