RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reg anD Britt ^_^

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Reg anD Britt ^_^ Empty Reg anD Britt ^_^

Post  Regit192 Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:40 am

Hiya! I'll have to leave soon (hiking with aunt and cousin) but i'll stay on as long as possible
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Reg anD Britt ^_^ Empty Re: Reg anD Britt ^_^

Post  Regit192 Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:42 am

Name: Adalia Wolfe Summers
Nickname: Addy or Wolfe
Looks: Reg anD Britt ^_^ Long-blue-hair
Perstonality: Adalia is a very quiet and shy girl around people she doesnt know. When she's with her friends, she is the most dirty-mindest and loudest one tere. Addy is caring and sweet to those whom she loves, but loves to roughhouse with them. She loves animals and art, and takes care of her pets like they were human. Although she is very sweet, her history is dark. Adalia has had trouble with the law before. Like a gun with a trigger finger on it, Addy will blow at any time. Dont cross her. Other than that, meet her
Other: Adalia has run ins with the law. She's robbed and vandalized. She has a tiger cub which she rescued named Spunk, a hawk named Steve, and a Husky pup named Nave (Nah-vee)

Name: Hayden Dante Stevens
Nickname: People call me Spunk or Stevey
Looks: Reg anD Britt ^_^ 2989507
Personality: Hayden is a very energetic, myschievious boy. He loves people and animals. Whenever he's around people, he's the most exhuberent person there. When being myschievious, Hayden is also very mysterious. Known to slink around at night, no one knows what he does. All he does is hide away from his home in a degrading treehouse. If Hayden gets mad, you best run. He will flip on you if you cross him. He is extremely protective o his friends. He gets attached easily to people, but his trust is quite good. Hayden loves music and is talented in all the arts. He can be very quiet though, if he get deep in thought.
Other: Hayden lost his father when he was young. He has a dog named Rufus who's a rotty.

(my charries)
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:48 am

lemme get mine :3
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:49 am

The Basics
Full Name: Kaylee Darkstar (Idk any good last names)
Nickname: Kay,Lee.
Girlfriend/Boyfriend:None yet
Kids:I would love some
Personality:Nice,kind,loves to take care of people,smart,knows how to make someone happy.Depends on how they are
History: (Optional) I dont want to talk about it...
Tattoos:Just a rose on the back of my shoulderblade that has a small ribbon with my mothers name on it.
Looks: Human Reg anD Britt ^_^ 2hz7604

The Basics
Full Name: Dimitri Belikov
Nickname: Dimka
Girlfriend/Boyfriend:None yet
Kids:Noep
Personality:Cool,funny,can be stupid on some topics,creative,strong.
History: ...
looks: Reg anD Britt ^_^ Normal_Ben_Barnes_002
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:51 am

Cool (: would you like to start?
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:57 am

Ivw got to go ): i'll talk to you when i get back!
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:03 am

Im so sorry i poofed! D:

and I dont know how to start in the morning XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:54 pm

Sorry >_< im not here mucj. Im spending the week with my mom, aunt and cousin. Mainly my cousin and aunt and we're travelig around DC
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:56 pm

oh
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:15 am

I'll start x)
Addy sighed as she kicked a rock on the sidewalk. Her foot burned as she walked across an asphault block. She looked up ahea of her occasionally an back down. Adalia didnt want to be here. She didnt like it. She wanted to be home, where she was hapoy and safe, but nooo her parents just HAD to move. "Can this day get anyworse," she said outloud to herself.

Hayden sat down on a metal bench in the park. He smiled at people walking by, and gave te occasional wave and "hi how ya doin." just a normal day. He sat there waiting for his friend Dimka. He glance around looking through his aviater shades at the crowd, trying to find his pal. No luck yet
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:21 am

Dimitri: "Damn, im late" He said before rushing out and to the park. Running inside he looked around "Great, I bet hes being a bum!" chuckled and ran, looking for him untill he did. Walking over he sat down next to his Pal. "hey. Sorry I came late" he pushed him playfully with a chuckle. "Any luck on anyone yet?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:04 am

Hayden chuckled as he watched his friend canter over to him. He smiled gleefully and nudged him back. "What do you mean 'Find andyone'," he asked with a smirk. Hayden put quotes around Find and Anyone. He turned bavk to the crowd and continued his people wTchinf session waitin for a reply from Dimka.

Addy moved the hair out of her face and turned down a path. She noticed swings on a playground and headed towrds them. She smiled as she sat down and kicked off to start tue swing. She got as high as she could and started to watch everything around her as the sight was lovely.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:57 am

Dimitri: "By find anyone I mean a wonderful lady. Unless you have one I dont know about?" I chuckled and looked around, seeing a girl under a tree and drawing. She looked pretty cute. Looking at Hayden I nudged him "How about that one over there?" I nodded towards the girl under the tree wiht her sketch book.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:06 am

Hayden glared playfully at Dimka. He shook his head. "No i have not found a quote un quote special lady. Why do you care?" he laughed slightly. Hayden looked over to the girl under the tree. He scrunchwd up his nose. "i wouldnt know until I met the girl," he said softly. "You know i like personalitly over looks." He smirked and pushed his friend. "Why cant you just be happy i have actuall friends?!" He snickered and leaned back on the becnch.

(Addy still swinging)
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:09 am

Dimitri: I laughed "Oh shut up you Dope. Go talk to her, she doesnt seem like thoes girls that would possibly kill you if you said something wrong." Shrugged " you never know" I pushed him and chuckled. Looking over at the girl that had been swinging on the swings. Her bright blue hair sticking out from the other colors.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:15 am

Hayden sighed. "Fine." He got up and walked over to the girl. He sat down next to her and smiled to her. "I saw you ddrawing. Whatchya drawing?" He asked the girl. She radiated of happiness as he could tell. He hoped he didnt disturb her. He moved uo his sunglasses so he could get a better look.

Addy had a strange feeling she was being watched. She slowed to a stop seeing she couldnt use her feet and looked around. She squinted as the sun glared above. She eyed every person till she found the one staring at her. She glanced at them and then shook it off. Adalia began swinging again.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:31 am

Dimitri: Sighed and looked away now the girl thought he was a stalker now or something!

Kaylee: Looking over at the boy, she smiled and nodded "I am indeed Drawing." when he asked her what she was drawing, she said "You see that fountain over there? Im drawing that." She looked back at her book and kept drawing "Im Kaylee."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:36 am

Addy stopped swinging once again and got off this time. She walked over to the guy that was watching her and sat down next to him. "Why are you watching me?" She asked without looking at him. She looked upon the people and her shoeless feet. Adalia glanced up at him and graspe her hands together as she waited for a reply.

Hayden smiled. "I do see that your drawing." He smirked and watched the girl. "That's a nice name," he commented when she said Kaylee. "Im Hayden." He smiled softly and looked at the fountain. Kaylee said she was drawing it. He glanced back down at the drWing and backto the fountain. "That's like wow...really good. I would never be able to draw that!!!" He laughed and glanced back at Dimetri. He smirked at him .
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:50 am

Dimitri: I looked up at the girl "You acually were much more pointed out in the view." I smiled alittle "I have never seen a girl with blue hair like you did. I guess its just rare, huh?"

Kaylee: "Thanks" she smiled and almost finished it. She laughed when he said he wouldnt be able to draw something like that. She shrugged "Yeah? It takes a crap load of practice though"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:25 pm

Addy shrugged. "Makes me stand out? Yeah i know. And i dont like it. I just like the color blue." She looked to the boy next to her. Addy gave a weak smile as she looked into his eyes. "Well i'll be going. Leave you to your doings." She got up and adjusted her shirt and pants. Addy then started to walk away, her hands in her pockets and her head down. Her socially awkwardness getting the better of her.

Hayden chuckled. "Wow practice?! And that aint crap!!" he gawked when she said that. "That's like awesome!!" He watched her finish up and smiled cheerfully. He liked watching her draw. When she finished he stood up and leaned against the tree. He leaned in a seductive pose and said, "Draw me like you'd draw on of your french girls." he couldnt help but laugh after.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:33 pm

Dimitri: "Ah I see" when she got up and said she would go. She walked away. Getting up I seen that she had no shoes. Walking over I stopped her "its ok, there was nothing I was really doing. Why dont you stay and hang around for a while."

Kaylee: "its boring sometimes if you cant get the one thing the way its supposed to." Shrugged and watched him stand. SHe laughed when he finished his sentance "ok i'll try to draw you." she flipped to a new page and started to draw him, sitting alittle far from him so she can get the tree in the drawing also.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:06 pm

Adalia smiled to the boy. She walke back down and sat down next to him. Her golden skin glistened in the sun an heat. "I dont like being in one place for a long time. Plus it's hot out. Why cant you just follow me?" A myschievious smile spread across her face. She started to tap her foot on the grass as she wanted to go somewhere. "know any good pizza places? Or ice cream?" Addy ask as her stomach rumbled.

Hayden stayed as still as possible. The bark on the tree was hurting his arms now. His eyes were locked on Dimka. "Hey Dimka!!" He grinned playfully and sketchy to him.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:15 pm

Dimtiri: "Ah, I see. Not a still person, huh?" I chuckled and then nodded "As a matter of fact I do. I'll take yo-" he was cut off by hayden and he looked over "Oh shut up you dope!" he laughed and looked at the girl "Im Dimitri. Hayden is my dope friend over there. He calls me Dimka."

Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:26 pm

Addy chuckled. "Yeah...not really." When the frend called out to thw boy she was with, Adalia looked over and gave a smile. She looked back to Dimetri. "Adalia. But people usually call me Addy," she said. "It's nice to meet you." She stood up and dusted off her butt. "Well come on now. Be a gentleman and lead the way." Addy couldnt help but laugh. She stood looking over her new friend grinning.

Hayden laughed and shook his head. "I it almos done? Im hurting badly," he said to Kaylee. His arm started falling asleep as it also dug into the tree. He took a deep breath and sighed hoping it would end soon. "HEY DIMKA!!! Where ya goin?!" he yelled over
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:59 pm

Dimitri: "nice name" he stood as well and chuckled "I will surely lead the way." walking away he heard Hayden "Goin somewhere for a bit!" he yelled back walking with Addy.

Kaylee: she nodded "dont worry im almost done" after a while she soon finished and stood up, walking over and showing him "you like?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next