RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Spotty and me onlyy :3

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

For Spotty and me onlyy :3 - Page 2 Empty Re: For Spotty and me onlyy :3

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:54 am

Tanner
He narrowed his eyes slightly and rubbed his shin. "Kinda, yeah." He muttered. "Intruded on my lovely date with my girlfriend." He let out a short laugh. Tanner also had a reputation around town, he had banged nearly every girl in town. Expect for Blue and now, Addy. He eyed her again. Yeah, he could become attracted to her, if she doesn't kick him again. He was practically considered a man-whore, which he was fine with. Though he was a smart man-whore... always using protection. He didn't like kids so he didn't want any.

Blue
With her lip held firmly between her teeth, she takes the receipt from the cashier, Jonathan, and walked over to Addy. Her eyes darken as they land on Tanner. "Hey Tanner." She said softly, her voice dripping suspicion. He looked at her and grinned at her, "Don't worry. You're friend sat here first, I have no interest in getting her into bed. I haven't grown tired of Samantha. Yet." Blue glared at him while Silver growled. Blue didn't like Tanner for the simple fact that he left girl's behind shortly after he had sex with them. She was impressed with Samantha's ability to keep him satisfied for as long as she has. Three weeks, normally Tanner got tired after the third day.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:59 am

Addy squinted her eyes as Tanner first spoke. "Youre lying." She crossed er arms and huffed. She hears Blue speak so she moved over a little. "Hi Blue," she said quietly she felt a little awkward not knowing the man. She could tell that Blue and him we're truely on te same path. She found her pizza and took a bite out of it. Ot tasted delicious.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:10 am

Tanner and Blue
"Of course I'm lying." He laughed softly and looked at Blue. "What? Is the unstable Blue to good for Tanner? That hurts you know?" He grinned smugly and looked at her, he was just trying to make her mad. And it was working. Blue balled her hands into fists and shot Tanner dagger glares. She bit her lip to the point of making it bleed, she was bipolar.... thus meaning she got mad quicker and more easily then normal people. "One more smart ass remark Tanner.... and I'll skin you in front of God and everyone." Her voice had a calm edge to it, Tanner noticed that calm edge and fear flashed across his face before he replaced it with his cocky smirk. "Of course Blue." He slid out of the booth and walked past Blue, but turned and placed his hands on her hips. "The day you get a boyfriend will be the day I get a girlfriend." He laughed and quickly left, going up to the counter to get his pizza. Blue shook her head in disgust before sitting beside Addy, she folded her arms on the table top before burying her face into the pale, scarred flesh of her arms. Oh how she hated that boy. The reason why Tanner got scared? Blue wasn't just known for her hot temper and lack of social skills. She is a hustler, and something she learned real quick on the streets and in the hustler world was: always stay true to your word. Good or bad. Blue had learned that lesson really quick, when she had been beaten to near death. She bit her lower lip and winced at the pain.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:40 pm

Addy just sat there with a sympathetic expression on her face while the two fought. She finished up her pizza and pushed the plate away. She watched the two fight. When Blue sat next to er, she placd her arm around her. "It's okay Blue. He seems like a total jerk-ass prick." Adalia glared to Tanner, but more in the direction so no ome would expect her of lying. Adalia stood up and helped Blue up too. She gave a smile and headed to the door, her arm and hand extended. When she got outside Steve screeched at Tanner. Addy pt him on the head and praised him.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:12 pm

Name: Hayden Dante Stevens
Nickname: People call me Spunk or Stevey
Looks: For Spotty and me onlyy :3 - Page 2 2989507
Personality: Hayden is a very energetic, myschievious boy. He loves people and animals. Whenever he's around people, he's the most exhuberent person there. When being myschievious, Hayden is also very mysterious. Known to slink around at night, no one knows what he does. All he does is hide away from his home in a degrading treehouse. If Hayden gets mad, you best run. He will flip on you if you cross him. He is extremely protective o his friends. He gets attached easily to people, but his trust is quite good. Hayden loves music and is talented in all the arts. He can be very quiet though, if he get deep in thought.
Other: Hayden lost his father when he was young. He has a dog named Rufus who's a rotty.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:20 pm

Blue looks at Addy and couldn't help but smile. She agreed with her about her comment on Tanner and couldn't but giggle softly. Her hand tightened around the small body o her fox as her lip was firmly held between her teeth. "You should be careful though.... Tanner is pretty well known and he can ruin your reputation before it even starts here." She said with a nervous chuckle. [I go to go charge the iPod hopefully my laptop will connect by midnight (my time).]
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:26 pm

Addy chuckled. "I wont let him ruin my rep. I stay pretty hidden." The girl pet Silver's head and smiled softly. Addy jumped down the steps and toward the forest again. "I found this cool place in the forrst. When i found Silver hiding." She chuckled and ran through some bushes and waited. Steve flew off her arm and overhead. He landed on Blue's other shoulder and cawed.

Hayden's foot slipped as he climbed up the gigantic old tree. It seemed it was tere forever. He squirmed and grabbe hold of a branch pulling himself up. Hayden sighed as he laid down on his stomach in the remnance of a small room. He scanned the ground as he heard people talking and rustling in the woods. His fists clenched as his eyes brightened with excitement and suspence.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:55 am

Blue
With a small shrug of her thin shoulders the girl followed Addy once more, seeing how it would be rude to walk away when she was being spoken to. Blue winced slightly when Steve landed on her and his talons pierced her skin. She didn't cry out or let the pain show on her face, she just pushed it to the back of her mid, ignoring it. "Cool." She said pathetically.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:26 am

Adalia looked back and saw Steve. She chuckled and held out her arm. Steve fkew off Blue and landed on Addy. She smiled and turned to Blue. "It is a pretty cool place. Im not lying." She turned back around and manuvered her way through some bushes and vines. The plant life was thicj where they were. Addy fell ino a small opening with a very large tree in the middle. She pointed to it and grinned. "That's it."

Hayden crouched behind what was left of a window. His eyes followed the rustling in brush as he kept a keen ear out for sounds. Sure enough he heard people talking. Hayden got up and as quietly and quickly as possible, tried to get away. He turned a corner and fell right through the floor. He strugled to keep up. Hayden looked down. His feet dangled a good 15 feet in the air. Maybe more. "Help!" He cried out, not being able to get a tight grip. His hands kept slipping off the mossy wood.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:07 pm

Blue
A gentle bod of her head suggested the slightest signs of agreement. Her and Silver's head snapped up when a voice echoed through the silent woods. They looked at each other then at Addy... "Um... I think someone's in trouble." She spoke softly before looking at Silver. "Search." She said and Silver jumped off her shoulder before racing through the vegetation, Blue followed the fox.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:50 pm

Adalia snapped her head around when she heard the pkea for help. She scanned the area and noticed movement from the treehouse. "Steve. Go." Steve flew off her shoulder and to the fort. E landed and cawed at the person there. Addy ollowe the soud and to the base of the tree. She saw the boys feet dangling. "Blue, we need to pull him up. Be carefull up there," she said sternly as the concern for her and her friend's saftey grew. "Hey we'll be there. Just hold on!" Addy started to climb the tree as fast as she could.

Hayden squirmed as his feet swung in the air. He tried to pull himself up but his feet kept slipping. Hayden's fingers gripped the wood. Dirt smeared on his hands, shoes, and face. He heard someone coming. "Somebody help me! I fell through!!!" he yelled at the top of his lungs. Fear filled him. He saw a hawk appear next to him an made a face. He looked down and gulped. Hayden also spotted a fox. -that must be pets- he thought to himself. Hayden was frightened for his life now. He hears a girl's voice. Hayden cringed as he felt his arms get weaker.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:14 pm

Blue
"Silver, go up the tree!" She order and looked around. The fox climbed the tree quickly and Blue followed. The girl hauled herself into the tree house and dusted off herself. She looked at the boy then her fox. She grabbed some vines growing around her and tied into a lasso like thing. "Silver, crawl over there and attach this to the boy." The fox squeaked and took the rope-like vine before padding lightly over to the boy. "Okay, You'll have to put it around one of your arms." She called over to the boy as Silver made his way over to him.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:17 am

Addy carefully walked as close as she could to the boy. She was worried but at the same time calm. She laid on her stomach an moved a little close. Adalia watched the small fox with the vine and chuckled. He looked so cute! She turned back to the boy. He was frightened as hell.

Hayden tried to get the vine over him but was afriad to let go one of his arms. He struggled but couldnt. "I cant lidt up my arm," he said with an out of breath voice. His arms, chest, and hands all burned with pain.

Addy grabbed hold of his wrist. She held tight so if he were to slip with one hand, she would have him.
Z
Hayden looked to his arm and up to the girl and smiled. He slowly let go and quickly wrapped the vine around him. He looked to the fox's owner with his large green eyes.

"Ready Blue?" Addy asked looking back, still holding onto the boy.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:22 pm

Blue
Her calm pale blue eyes stayed locked on the boy and she nodded at Addy's question. "Ready." She said and began pulling, Blue had a lot of experience in helping people out of holes. She gritted her teeth as she strained against his weight. Silver had ran back to her side and was watching her with a careful eyes.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:38 pm

Addy grasped the boy's arm tightly and pulled with all her strength. Her feet gripped the wood well so she didnt slip. "Dude youve gotta help too!!" She yelled with her teeth clenched. She grabbed his other arm and helped pull him up. She fell backwards into Blue knocking everyone on the ground.

Hayden struggled to get up. He grabed hold ofthe girl's arms and stumbled forward as te other girl continue to pull him out. He fell ontop of the girls with a thud. "I...im so sorry," he said out of breath. He rolled off of the girls and onto the floor. "Sorry for that too." Hayden's voice was quiet and frightened. He sat cirled up looking at the people.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:53 pm

Blue
A startled yelp escaped her lips when Hayden and Addy tumbled into her. She panted heavily and scrambled to her feet, Silver already on her shoulder examining her. "I'm okay..." She panted to Silver who squeaked and nodded. Her eyes flicked to Hayden and she shrugged. "It's fine... at least you're safe..." Blue said, sitting down and trying to catch her breath. Their combined weight had hurt Blue pretty bad.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:51 pm

Addy rolled off Blue and gasped as the wind got knocked out of her. She looked at her hand, somehow it got cut up. She looked uo at the boy. "Yo okay?" She asked. Her voice full of concern.

Hayden looked at them. "Im...im fine." He looked at Blue. "Im really sorry. I didmt mean for any of this to happen." He cringed. His myschievious self got himself into so much trouble this time. He shook his head. "You guys okay? Im sooo sorry!" He couldnt help but repeat his sorrys.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:19 am

Blue
Her breathing had slowed from ragged gasps to uneven breaths. She shook her head, "it's fine." She rasped out and lifted her shirt, she uncovered her entire stomach and saw the large bruise already showing itself. A whine of pain escaped her as she tries to get up. Blue gasped out and fell onto her knees. "I hate blows to the ribs." She got out through clenched teeth.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:44 am

Soery havenr been posring >_< getting distracted alot an with friends alot
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:11 am

It's cool :3 Sorry I haven't been on a lot, the other website and all.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2