RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Lala and Wolves

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

For Lala and Wolves - Page 4 Empty Re: For Lala and Wolves

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:26 pm

...?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:56 pm

Time Skip?
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:30 pm

Yeah but will you do it? I don't feel well. And this keyboard is not working right.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:47 pm

Alexis held Olly's hand as they walked in the parking lot. Alexis swung their hands softly, looking down at her feet as they walked. "I..." She tried to speak. A lot had happened today. Was it her fault?

I am so sorry.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:23 am

Olly
For Lala and Wolves - Page 4 Tumblr_ma0hilywEe1rc77e4o1_1280

Olly look down at their hands as they walked and gave a light smile. Why was he so happy that this had came to be. He wasn't quite sure why, it all felt like a dream. Would he wake up the next morning and have all of it be just a dream. He really had no clue, but he truely hoped not.

Olly ran is thumb over the hand that was locked with his. Maya then went to say something, but dropped off. Olly stopped walking and looked at her. " You what?" Olly asked looking into her eyes. Today had been quite crazy, and he was really tired. Well his mind was. He just wanted to get home and go to bed, even though it wasn't every late at all. " Maya, I hope I didn't move to fast on you. And I really hope you feel the way I do. Because if you didn't I might just die." There then came the playing of Perfect wepon from his pocket and he sighed. Pulling out his phone Olly looked down at the message. It was Maddy letting him know she was staying at a friends house again. Olly sent back a simple okay and and looked back at Maya.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:30 pm

It was silent after Olly spoke, but Maya was just thinking. She chose her words carefully, deciding to speak when they finally reached the car. "I think we did kind of move too fast and it's my fault." She said quietly, looking down at her feet for a moment. She hadn't seen Olly in one entire year, which had been emphasized enough by now that she was sick of thinking about it. He was practically a stranger, had probably matured some and changed in ways that she wouldn't know yet. And suddenly, they were pretty much dating. It was overwhelming, so much had happened today and Maya didn't know how to handle it. She let go of Olly's hand and stood in front of him, his back to the car as they stood on the side. Maya ran a hand through her hair, feeling guilty about the expression on her face. She then realized how the statement she made sounded, and now had to correct herself and reassure him that she still felt the same. It was just like... having a crush on a celebrity, seeing them all the time but never actually meeting except instead of what they showed of their personality all Maya had was memories. It was a weird comparison, but to herself it made sense. Maya knew she had certainly changed, so would Olly like her as he got to know her 'again'?

"I'm just kind of freaked out. It's weird that we can do this now," She mumbled, leaning forward and kissing him. She made the kiss last long enough to prove a point, putting as much feeling into it as possible. "It's weird that I'm going to sleepover at your house, sleepover at my boyfriend's house, and just sleepover at my best friend's house who I have kissed before. It's weird that I'm going to see you more often now when I've tried my best to distance myself. It's weird when we hang out with all our old friends and we'll be the couple in the group. It's weird that I can invite you over to help take care of the twins with me. It's weird that now when you hang out at my house, the house will most likely always be full." She tried her best to explain. "And I still feel like we've both changed and I barely know you, yet I still like you so much." She held his gaze. She suddenly stiffened when they heard footsteps.

"Oh, so there are twins now?" A deep, male voice said. Maya turned around only to see Michael again. It was noticeable that she was, oddly, uncomfortable.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:04 pm

Olly
For Lala and Wolves - Page 4 Tumblr_m5rptsyC6b1rs6bu7o4_1280

Olly looked at Maya slightly shocked when she said that they had moved to fast. So was she saying that she didn't want this. He was now deeply confused. And then the dark haired girl across from him dropped his hand, and a frown came over Olly's lipd. She then leaned forword and kissed him, a girl came across his face again. He knew that she hadn't worded what she said the way she quite wanted to. Once she pulled away she started to talk about how odd things felt now that they were ' Together' thinking it over himself, Olly thought the same.

But she acted like so much had changed over the year that they hadn't seen each other. Nothing really changed in Olly's life. But in her own. It had blown up into something that he would have never though. Her house was packed and Olly felt kinda bad about it. He sighed as thoughts ran through his head. Maybe this would work after all. Who knew, for the time being though it was working out okay.

Olly's thoguhts were broken when a deep male voice rang from behind him. Olly turned to see the male that had followed Maya into the movies and sat behind him. He then noticed how tence the female was. " Who the hell are you?" Olly asked in a growl. He wasn't ganna deal with this guy following them around. It was creeping him out.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:20 pm

...?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down