::Big Bad Ɯσℓғ::

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ::Big Bad Ɯσℓғ::

Post  Paranoiac Razor on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:27 am

Derek

"You'll hate me...if i told you this...trust me you would" I held my cheast as my fist cluched as my eyes turned red, but i closed and looked awayas my hand begun to twitch. "Umm i got to go" He ran out of the house, and into the wood's he droped to his knee's and i looked up my eyes blood red, i snarled my teeth bared out, i try to keep it back as i turned full wolf, i stood there, as i slamed myself up agaisnt a tree cuting myself on the side, i fell to my side as i shifted human, blood all over me

this thing controls derek, If derek doesnt do what he wants, the thing controls derek to hurt himself, close to killing him
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:33 am

Mia: "I wont hate you! I would never!" Thats when he ran off again. My heart was beating fast. But I didnt care. Grabbing my gun I ran outside, and to the woods, tears falling. I wouldnt ever hate him... I love him.. dodging traps and such, I finally found him but he was bleeding. I ran over and held him in my arms "Derek! Stay with me" I took off my shirt and ripped it so it can go around his (torso right?) I didnt care if I was only in my bra. I cared for Derek and this blood, was slowing down with my shirt but it didnt completely stop yet.
Britt-21
Mini Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:42 am

Derek

His heart was slowly down but as she touched him, he eyes snaped open as hazel colored, i saw her in her bra i smiled with a weird thought but i bushed that to the side as i got up to where i was on my knee's i saw blood all over me, i slide off my shirt seeing a bloody cut up my side "Oh my god" I touched it but it hurt i bite my lip, and stood up, i smiled and walked forward and huged Mia "Thanks for careing Mia" I made sure she didnt touch my side, i raped my hand with my shirt and put it on the deepest part of the cut. i looked up at her

OMFG its derek (; human form killer but controled almost werewolf ^^ isnt he awsome! but dangerous and scary XD
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:57 am

Mia: As he got up, I watched him but I pulled him back down, putting pressure on his wound, my hand over his.I hugged him back "I can never hate you, Derek" I reassured him and then nodded "your welcome" I did all this out of love.. Placing my free hand on his cheek, I looked in his eyes and smiled "I love you.." I told him, my eyes had no more tears but I think a few snuck out and fell "I want you to tell me...everything.. dont run.. dont hide it, just tell me"
Britt-21
Mini Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:03 pm

Derek

He smiled but then stoped "Uhh..." He let out a breath "Im the killer....." He stood back and saw her have her gun still in her hand i turned seeing the cut heal itself, I steped back and made sure she didnt hurt me
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:08 pm

Mia: my eyes widen and I looked at him, shaking my head "Thats a lie! You are not!" Tears fell down my cheeks.. is this why he keeps leaving ? Saying he has to go... to kill people? "You cant be, Derek...you just cant.." I didnt even point my gun at him, I just had tears run down my cheeks. Looking at him
Britt-21
Mini Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:15 pm

Derek

He looked at her with his eyes turning red "i dont kill, the thing that controls me kills them, i have to or the thing takes over control and kills me stops my heart if he hates me enough he'll make me stab myself or shot myself or even slice my body against a damn tree" He looked at her and steps foward and wipes her tears away "I wont hurt u..i promise"
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:22 pm

Mia: "Derek....cant you kill him?" sniffled, looking in his eyes "I cant lose you like I lost everyone else.. you are the only one keeping me here right now.." my whole family is dead and I cant do crap about it "Please dont leave me" even if he is the killer... I wouldnt kill him.. nor hurt him. He was someone I can love, he made me love again and not hate many things in this world..he changed me into someting better..
Britt-21
Mini Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:28 pm

Derek

"I wish....he's inside me, i dont know what controls me accutally" He stoped talking and steped even closer to her as he held his hand on her neck as he leaned in and kissed her, i loved her i couldnt help it i begun to get alittle rough. As i kissed her deeply

listen to this ^^ while readying that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZeaIvjoH1FY
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:34 pm

Mia: I watched as he got even closer to me. Watching him lean in, I closed my eyes and as our lips met,I began to kiss him back. I kissed him with passion as it was deep. A blush ran across my cheeks and the last of my tears fell. My heart skipped a beat, my hands resting on his chest as I felt his heart hit my hands, which made me smile under the kiss.
Britt-21
Mini Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:39 pm

Derek

I smiled beneath the kiss as i pushed softly till he leaned up to a tree, I kissed her with passion as i put a hand on her waist "I love you" as i said with my breath heavy i smiled
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:44 pm

Mia: I smiled as my bare back hit the tree with Derek kissing me. He then pulled away and I smiled "I love you too." I really did, the killer wasnt him.. it was the thing inside him. "Dont you think this is alittle awkward with me only in my bra?" I laughed alittle
Britt-21
Mini Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:45 pm

Derek

"Noo not really i have no shirt on" I backed up and smirked "hey you cant say no to this body" he winked at her and grabed his bloody shirt and put it on "Maybe i should go home and wash it.."
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:57 pm

Mia: I laughed alittle "you're right" when he said about his bloody shirt, I spoke "You can wash it at my place" I smiled "maybe we can still 'decorate' that room." or we can do something funner but I didnt add that. Let him find out for himself or ask for himself.
Britt-21
Mini Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:01 pm

Derek

"Okay my house is burned down anyways" he smirked and walked
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:04 pm

Mia: Shook head with a grin. Walking back with him. Once I got to the house, I opened the door and walked in "Close the door behind you" the bloody shirt he had on, I took it off and went into the landry room and put it in the wash. "What do you want to do, Derek?" I asked walking back out into the hall and looking at him.
Britt-21
Mini Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:11 pm

Derek

"well we can alwas finished that room" I walked grabing a towel and grabing the red spray paint and walked to the backroom with a grin
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:17 pm

Mia: I smiled and followed "Aw I thought we can do something funner" I was too lazy to get a shirt since I felt alittle tired from that crying. "why do you still want to spray paint though?"
Britt-21
Mini Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:34 pm

Derek

"Cuz its fun but if u dont wanna do it its fine" he looked at her holding her hand
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:38 pm

Mia: I smiled, holding his hand. "Alright then, but you are somewhat oblivious." He had no idea where I was getting, I punched him on the arm playfully. His arms were strong. I dont think that even hurt him! I laughed alittle thinking about it, letting go of his hand I said "Bet you cant get me" I walked quickly to the door and peeked in "c'mon!" i said before running off.
Britt-21
Mini Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:45 pm

Derek

"Alright" I smirked and ran after her

Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:11 pm

Mia: I ran in my room and went into my closet and to the back where there was a small door, I opened it and slid in, hiding in it, closin my eyes so my eyes didnt play tricks on me with the dark.
Britt-21
Mini Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:16 pm

Derek

I smiled as i walked into the room and looked around "where r u" He begun to shift wolf, as i sniffed and smelt the door, as i scratched the door
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:22 pm

Mia: I laughed and opened the door "hello" smiled as I was pretty much shmushed in a box. I laughed more "can you help me? Im kinda stuck" yeah.. I was..
Britt-21
Mini Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:24 pm

Derek

He shifted human and smiled as he grabed her hands and pulled her out, and when he poped out she landed on me, i smirk and had one hand on her side, her with a bra on no shirt me with no shirt, i had a weird feeling
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum