::Big Bad Ɯσℓғ::

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ::Big Bad Ɯσℓғ::

Post  Britt-21 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:01 am

lol hai linz

Mia: I blushed as his hands started to roam around. I couldnt believe this was happening. To think I would stay a vergin forever and die alone! I thought wrong thats for sure. My hand slid into his hair kissing him even more deeply.
Britt-21
Mini Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:53 am

Derek

He smirked under the kiss as he kissed her deeply and sliped his tounge into her mouth, and he undid her bra and took it off, as he smiled and kissed down to her neck
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:57 am

Mia: feeling the cold air hit my skin, it sent shivers down my spine. Blushing as he then kissed down my neck. I tilted my head back so he could have more space. Soon we faded
Britt-21
Mini Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:17 am

Derek

Fades [XD]
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:40 am

XD skip?
Britt-21
Mini Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:47 am

Yup XD
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:52 am

Mia: the next morning, I was snuggled up against Derek, my head on his chest. Sleeping happily. Last night was the most fun night I had ever had. Glad that I also did this with my one, only and special man, Derek. I gently breathed against his skin
Britt-21
Mini Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:54 am

Derek

I smiled and raped my arms around her, I smiled and kissed her forehead
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:08 pm

Mia: I couldnt help but think of last night, feeling his arms around me I smiled in my sleep and also the kiss on my head. He was awake alright. His heartbeat said it. he was awake
Britt-21
Mini Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:11 pm

Derek

I felt anxious, like i was going to throw up, i quickly got up and put on my pants and ran to the bathroom and threw up, i stood up and walked to the door and leaned on it "Gosh wolf instinct dont like me"
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:17 pm

Mia: suddenly my body hit the bed and I woke up thinking I fell, and I opened my eyes,sitting up with the sheet over my chest. Rubbing my eyes I heard Derek. "Derek, are you okay?" I was worried, I was about to get up as soon as he walked in the room. Seeing him I sighed "you scared me Derek." He did by leaving the bed like that. I layed back and sighed
Britt-21
Mini Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:19 pm

Derek

"Im sorry" His jaw opened wide as he coughed, and had blood "okay thats gross" He rubed his throat and kissed Her and stood there
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:22 pm

Mia: I laughed and wiped my lips "Then why did you kiss me?!" I laughed and sat up, wrapping the sheet around me and stood in front of him. The sheet wrapped tightly around my body and hugged it so it didnt fall.
Britt-21
Mini Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:33 pm

Derek

"Oh my shirts done" He walked to the dryer room and opened it and pulled out my shirt and sliped it on it was hot but it was ok
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:49 pm

Mia: Now I was starting to think he was avoiding me... I think he was. "Are you avoiding me or something?"
Britt-21
Mini Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:51 pm

Derek

"No" He smired "Why im just geting my shirt?" He walked to her and kissed her
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:02 pm

Mia: I was about to say something till he kissed me. I closed my eyes, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him
Britt-21
Mini Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:46 pm

Basic information

Name: Grayson Michael Whittaker  
Nickname: Gray

On the inside

Sexual orientation: Straight
Crush?: I haven't met anyone
Bf/Gf?: Just out of a serious relationship, I think I'm gonna be single for a while
Wife/Huz?: ^^^^
Kids: I have a son, but he doesn't live with me
Personality: I'd consider myself a bit of a sweetheart. I love to make people smile and laugh. Pretty funny but I have my serious moments. I'm a gentleman, always respectful. I'm a bit of a flirt, but only when I see a pretty face. I'm a caring, responsible guy. 
History: Pretty normal history. I grew up next door to an amazing girl. When we were in high school we started dating and things started getting rough from there. She had my son after graduation, and we split up about a year later. I moved away to this place and I heard there were some crazy things going on. 
Who do you think the killer is? I'd have to say, I've seen the way some of the people act and I'm pretty sure I know who it is. 

On the outside

Tattoos: I've got my sons name tattooed on my right shoulder
Birthmarks: None
Looks:
Other: none

Basic information

Name: Elizabeth Paige Morrison 
Nickname: Ellie

On the inside

Sexual orientation: straight
Crush?: I can't think of anyone
Bf/Gf?: No thanks
Wife/Huz?: ^^^^
Kids: None, hopefully none anytime soon either
Personality: I'm a bit shy, but confident with people I'm close to.  I'm challenged at flirting, and I'm afraid of heights. Jokes are a strong point. I'm sweet when I want, but when I'm angry I'm not exactly great to be around. 
History: My mom left when I was 5. She didn't even think to take me with her. My dad and I just lived out the rest of my childhood not bringing her up. When I was 18 I moved out and I've been on the road for a while. Spending nights here and there in hotels. I was passing through this town and heard there were some killings. Maybe I could make a name for myself and find out who it is. 
Who do you think the killer is? I still can figure out if it's a girl or a guy. If its the sweethearts or the obvious. 

On the outside

Tattoos: None 
Birthmarks: none 
Looks:
Other: none that I can think of

Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:54 am

omg Elizabeth Paige...O-o holly shit Liz I PMED YOU
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:10 am

Derek

I smirked and steped back "what do you wanna do?" He was kind of bored but happy he was with Mia, he smiled and sliped his hand into hers

Dolton

Is in woods as he searched not knowing the killer he walked and bit his lip
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:25 am

Ellie- She hopped out of the cab and slung her bag over her shoulder. Her eyes looked around the town, not seeing any sign of the chaotic danger she heard was taking place. She tightened her grip on the bags handle and walked towards the nearest diner. She was hungry, for good reason. She hadn't eaten since the last town before this one, and the food was horrible. When she entered the small diner, labeled with an obvious owners name, she took a seat in a booth and set her bag down beside her.

Gray- He sat on the bench by the park, looking around as the children played and laughed. He wished to himself that he hadn't left his son behind. Hadn't taken her advice and cut out of his life. Once he stood, he grabbed his heavy duffle bag and walked off towards his new house. The house he had no trouble getting because of the rumors spread around here. The killing of some boy. Not just any killing, an animal killed him. An animal he aimed to find.
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:29 am

Dolton

He sat in the woods at a small tree, he leaned back as he looked up seeing the tree's tops covering the sky, plus it was getting dark i should head out of the woods or i was most likley to get killed. i didnt want that to happen at all i got up and streached as he begun to walk with a gun in his back pocket
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:33 am

Ellie- She ordered a cup of water and a grilled cheese before looking out the window. The sun was setting and she knew that brought the animal. The killer of the boy she never knew. She didn't want to end up like him, but she didn't exactly know of a place to stay. Sure, her dad said that his friend had a house around here that was empty, but she didn't want to just use somebody's house. When her food arrived, she ate it quickly and paid the waitress with a small tip. She didn't have much to spare. She grabbed her bag and exited the diner.
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:42 am

Derek

He kissed mia and had to go and he ran out the house as he exited to the woods he saw the sun set "Damn it" He ran and hit the ground of the woods he got up and dust himself off as he ran to his house in the woods, he slamed into the door slamming it open he closed it and head his head and droped it his knees

Dolton

He saw someone run into the woods and vanish i just started to follow his footsteps i sighed and kept falling then heard a howl
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:51 am

Still adding to.

Name: Scarlet
Nickname: Scar
Immortal: Demon Vampire.
Siblings: None
Crush: None
Secret Crush: No
BF/GF: No
Secret BF/GF: No
Friends: Ha! No
Best Friends: NO!
Enemies: Many
Arch Enemies: ALOT!
History: When she was younger she just thought she was a vampire. Since she saw both parents with fangs like hers. That's untill she found her father was only her step father. That she had a different dad. He did the best she could to hunt her real father down and find who he really was. That untill she found out he was a demon. Around her birthday on July 20th she got a letter from her real father. Telling her to meet him at the park early in the morning. She did and saw his horns. She was scared that might be how she turns out so she ran away. That untill her 17th birthday. She started to turn dark but still having a good side to her. All you she to do is find it.
Personality: The most that you see out of her is evil. Darkness from the demon side of her. But she does have a good side of the vampire. The one she gets for her mother. Her mother was almost like a witch just without the power. She knew how to do erbs and all that.
Looks:

Name- Shawn Johnson
Nickname(s)- Shawn?
Age- 18
Gender- Male
Type of Immortal- Human
Family- When I was younger my dad went off to explore new things. Sadly he never came back. So my mom was the only one who was raising me. After a few years she remarried and we all moved from my home town.
Quotes(?)- 'Go away!' 'Whats it to you?'
Friends- Not many.
Enemies- Some cops
Boyfriend/Girlfriend- Nope
Talents- I can hack into computers, I can ride a dirt bike easy, I can crack any code that's comes to me.
Flaws- I have anger issues with coke out of me at the weirdest times.
Type (Perfect guy/gal)- I'm into girls who isn't scared to get dirty. Someone who can get down and dirty and loves to find new things with me. Also a girl with a nice body too.
Personality- I'm more of a punk then anything. I'm a guy who breaks rules to find things out when something comes up.
Favorite subjects/Interests- Science and exploring land people say arnt real.
Goals- To find land that no one thinks is real. Also to become a famous arcelagagish. (When they find things like bones and things like that)
History- When i was around 6 years old my dad when out to find the Center of The Earth. He got the idea from a book that was written by a famous guy. But sadly he never came back home. So thats why I says it's my mother. I have an uncle Trevor but still I moved away I never see him anymore.
Style- I wear a lot of dark clothes. Mostly a leather jacket with a dark shirt and maybe some plate too. It depends on how I feel.
Looks-

Name- Angel
Nickname(s)- Ang
Age- 18
Gender- Female
Immortal- A human
Family- I'm an only kid in my family. My mon and dad are still together after 29 years of marriage.
Quotes(?)- 'Just be yourself.'
Friends- None so far
Enemies- Wannabes
Talents- Singers and hitting every note right
Flaws- Whenever I'm pressured to hurry hints up I freak out and start to mummble
Type (Perfect guy/gal)- I like guys who like me for me. Not someone who likes me cause of my voice or because of my body.
Personality- Just meet me. I have so many of them I have to mark them down. So far I have like 8 different personalitys
Favorite subjects/Interests- I love a lot of types of music. But not any of thoese old fashion like music. I like the new kind of music. Like rock, pop things like that.
Goals- To be famous and start a record and have a lot of fans who love me.
History- History: I grew up having a normal childhood. When I was younger I would love to lotsen and watch people sing on tv. I always wanted to see how it would be like so whenever I sang my mom would always video tap me. When Inwas older and watched the taps I was so cute. So I kept singing and singing. I got better and I started to write my own songs.
Style- most of the time you will see me in long or even mini white dresses. Since I am an angel I'm normally in white but I do where other colors. I also would wear skinny jeans and tank tops.
Looks-

Name- Summer
Nickname(s)- Summer
Age- 19
Gender- Female
Immortal- Human
Family- I'm an only kid in my family. My mon and dad are still together after 29 years of marriage.
Quotes(?)- 'Just be yourself.'
Friends- None so far
Enemies- Wannabes
Talents- Singers and hitting every note right also good at casting spells.
Flaws- Whenever I'm pressured to hurry things up I freak out and start to mummble which mess spells up a lot.
Type (Perfect guy/gal)- I like guys who like me for me. Not someone who likes me cause of my voice or because of my body or cause of my powers.
Personality- Just meet me. I have so many of them I have to mark them down. So far I have like 8 different personalitys
Favorite subjects/Interests- I love a lot of types of music. But not any of thoese old fashion like music. I like the new kind of music. Like rock, pop things like that.
Goals- To be famous and start a record and have a lot of fans who love me.
History- History: I grew up having a normal childhood. When I was younger I would love to lotsen and watch people sing on tv. I always wanted to see how it would be like so whenever I sang my mom would always video tap me. When Inwas older and watched the taps I was so cute. So I kept singing and singing. I got better and I started to write my own songs.
Style- Skinny jeans and a normal top. The ones that're kinda tight and stuff. Sometimes I also throw on a jacket too. And I also where dresses something's. Sometimes I have this white fluffy small jacket I wear with dresses.
Looks-

Last edited by Blood-Vampire on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

View user profile http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum