RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Skylings (( Open!))

+2
Kat
Wolves-Rule1
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Skylings (( Open!)) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Skylings (( Open!))

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:44 pm

font=Comic Sans Ms]Ryan[/font]
The Skylings (( Open!)) - Page 2 OliSykes

Ryan looked over at her and nodded. " Your welcome." Ryan gave a cocky grin. " Yeah I know, I just act like an ass, but I'm not." Ryan sighed. " After you get to know me, people say I'm the nicest person they know." Ryan gave a small smile. " So the question still stands, what would you like to do?" Ryan asked glancing over at the stairs then back to her.

Last edited by Wolves-Rule1 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:00 pm

Zoe
Zoe noticed he looked at the stairs and bumped him with her shoulder, "Ya afraid someone gonna come down and catch you with a girl?" she asked him, laughing a little. She started to think again, but she really couldn't think of anything. This was his house, she didn't know what he had to do here, "I really don't know what to do, this is your house, you know what's in here. I don't." she said, sinking into the couch.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:48 am

Ryan
The Skylings (( Open!)) - Page 2 Tumblr_lr8onca89n1qak8cjo1_500

Ryan looked at her giving a small shrug. " Kinda, my sister would find if quite weird." Ryan let out a huf, he sucked at finding things to do. Ryan stood up and walked to the back door. " Well I myself, need a smoke." Ryan said grabbing his smoked and opening the back door. Ryan sat on the porch and glanced over at her, lighting the smoke and taking a long drag. " So anyways, not saying I want you to leave or anything here, but when you goin' home? It's almost one... Or are you just planning on crashing here?" He asked taking a drag and blowing it out his nose. " Not like I sleep much any ways."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:03 pm

Zoe
She looked over at Ryan when he mentioned his sister, "You have a-" she started to asked but her question was lost as he got up and said he needed a smoke. She watch him get up, grab his smokes and head for the back door. She got and followed him outside. When she got outside went to take a place next to him. As she was starting to sit down he asked her a question, "I don't know. Could I spend the night? I really don't wanna go home." she asked him. Zoe placed her hands in her lap and stared down at the ground.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:54 pm

Ryan
The Skylings (( Open!)) - Page 2 Tumblr_lkc4k9Hws01qhh45ao1_500

" Yes i have a sister." Ryan answered before he was out side. He looked at the girl as she sat down next to him and gave a small shrug. " Sure, I don't really care. We have a guest room." Ryan took another long drag before blowing it out his nose. " So are you just human?" The question came out of no where. Ryan was sure she though he was crazy, but he really didn't care, he asked people this all the time. He had met alot of other skylings and even some scrunts doing so.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:20 am

Zoe
Zoe muttered a thanks to him then looked back down at her hands, I know he went to the same school as me, but, I still technically just met him, and I'm staying at his house. What is wrong with me? she thought to herself. When she heard the question her head shot up and she looked at him, confused by the question. She couldn't help but laugh a little, "What kinda question is that? Of course I'm human." she told him. She shook off the question, "So, what have you done since school?"
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:22 pm

Ryan
The Skylings (( Open!)) - Page 2 Tumblr_lagzvgziDk1qc0ilz

Ryan couldn't help, but laugh at the pretty girls words. She had no clue that humans were not the only things roaming this town, this world. He stood and pulled off his jacket. ' You have alot to learn girly, humans are not the only things on this jacked up Hell hole." Ryan shook out his huge black wings and looked at the girl. Seeing the look on the girls face almost caused Ryan to fall over laughing.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:39 pm

Zoe
Zoe sat there looking up at Ryan, frozen, unblinking, and with her mouth opened and a corner tilted up a tiny bit. She was speechless, barley even breathing at the sight that was in front of her. When she tried to form words out of her mouth, no sound came out, I am literally speechless. I can not speak. she thought. She stood up and took a step toward Ryan, then mouthed 'Wow.' She tried rubbing her eyes to test if she was seeing things. Nope, then she pinched herself to see if she was dreaming. Nope, this was real.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:30 pm

Ryan
The Skylings (( Open!)) - Page 2 1240436786_8398_full

Ryan took a deep breath after laughing and looked at the girl. " Amazing right. Their the only things i like about being one of these damn things." He gave a bright smile. " I'm a Skyling. Just like a human but with wings." Ryan flapped his wings once stretching them out. He raised an eyes brow at the girl. " Speak." He said with a small laugh.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:03 pm

Zoe
Zoe's mouth formed a smile and she laughed lightly. When he flapped his wings the wind from it made her fall over. She stayed on the ground and was finally able to speak, "Did you just call me girly?" she asked, cocking her head slightly. Was that the first thing I said? Really. He just showed me his wings... she shook her head, then finished her thought, and that is the first thing I say to him. Really, what is wrong with me? She rubbed her temples and stood up, then walked over to him. She wanted to touch them, but she restrained herself, "So, are there other races other than humans and, skylings, was it?" she asked, still starting at his wings.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:31 pm

Rayn
The Skylings (( Open!)) - Page 2 Tumblr_lant80wvkr1qavgz8o1_500

Ryan laughed at the girl when she fell over. The first thing she did was asking if she he called her Girly. " Yep I did. I'm not saying that your girly I just call chicks girly." He pulled his wings in again and sat down on the porch. " Yeah, there are these things called Scrunts. Crazy things. They'll do anything to kill a Skyling." Ryan sighed and looked over at the girl. " Let go back in side." He said standing up and walking into the building. The word scrunt always made sivers go down his spine. he had never been ataced by one of the stupid things, but he had seen them walking in the woods before. " They take human form in the day and scrunt form at night, it's weird."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:03 am

Zoe
Zoe glared at him, "Quit laughing at me!" she said folding her arms. When he wanted to go inside when he mentioned scrunts, she couldn't help but laugh a little at him, "Afraid a scrunt is gonna be in your backyard?" she teased and followed him in the building. He continued talking about them, What if I ran into one? Would it kill me like it would a skyling? she thought looking down at her feet. She looked back up at him, "So, they only kill, skylings then?" she asked him with a curious look. She had to ask, because she was kinda curious.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:44 pm

Ryan
The Skylings (( Open!)) - Page 2 L

Ryan plopped down on the couch looking over at the girl. " Yeah, they'll only kill use unless the human gets in the way." He gave a light sigh. " And back to that sly comment you made. A scrunt is not something to mess with. you have no clur how fastg they would kill me. At first sight almost. So please don't think I'm just being a baby or something. It is really creepy." A Scrunt was the only thing that Ryan was truely scared of in his life, nothing else made his skin crawl like one of those things.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:38 am

Zoe
Zoe walked slowly over to the couch, listening to him talk, I hope I didn't just make him mad at me. she thought regretfully. She sat almost cautiously down next to him and peered at him though the corner of her eye, "Sorry. I'm still just learning about this kind of stuff. I'm still ignorant about everything." she apologized. She tried to read his face without looking directly at him and fail horribly. She wasn't that good reading faces in the first place, and it's way harder when you're just using your peripheral vision. It was quiet for a minute before she turned to face him, "So, do you have any movies we could watch?" she asked him, blindly gripping for something else to do.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:21 pm

Ryan
The Skylings (( Open!)) - Page 2 Blood-bring-me-the-horizon-end-it-never-ends-oli-sykes-Favim.com-240092

Ryan glanced over at the girl seeing that she was looking at him, but not trying to look at him. " Yeah, but since it's almost two I was gonna head off to bed. There is a Tv in the room you will be in if you would like to watch something up there." Ryan pointed to a huge shelf filled with movies. " Take your pick." He said standing and turning to walk up the stairs. " Your room his the third door on the right." Ryan walked up the stairs, well mnore like jogged, followed by Midnight.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:28 am

Zoe

Zoe watched as he left up to his room and she waited until he was outta sight then she let out a sigh and stood up from the couch. She looked over to where he said the movies where and took a step toward them. She basically threw her arm at it, "Never mind, I don't want this night to last any longer." she muttered to herself and walk to where her room was. This is not at all what she expected for the night, not at all. In some ways, this night was better than expected, and in others, it was a total disaster and and completely... weird. When she opened the door she slipped off the jeans was wearing and got in bed, falling asleep almost immediately.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:11 pm

Ryan
The Skylings (( Open!)) - Page 2 Oli_sykes

Ryan woke up the next morning rather early and got out of his bed. Heading down the steps Ryan fed the dogs before heading out and sitting on the back porch. Lighting up a cigarett he took a long drag and closed his eyes. He was shirtless which was rather odd. Ryan seemed to always have shirt, or is jacket on.

He looked out at the damp grass and sighed again. He used to love walking in the woods at night, but now he can't do that. Not with scrunts wondering around. Not even in the day would he be safe in the quiet woods, no never. You never know when one could run out. Ryan looked at the trees lacing his yard, just waiting for one of the beasts to jump out of the trees and pull him away. He would have no change, not at all. It would rip him to peices with ease and leave him for dead. These thoughts made Ryan's skin crawl, made his hair stand on end. A shiver ran down his spine and his head shot from side to side. He shook his head causing his blac hair to fall into his eyes. The raven haired boy put out his smoke and stood turning to the door.

But wait was that a growl he just heard. He shook his head. No it couldn't be. He was just making himself go crazy. But again a growl from the trees. Ryan's blue eyes became large and he heard a voice from the up stairs window. " Ryan get the hell him the house!" Came the voice. Ryan could here the crashing of paws, bu it seemed as if the boy was frozen. " Ryan run!!" Came the voice again snapping Ryan out of his frozen trance. He turned to see the green fured animal running at him. Ryan quickly pulled open the door right as the animal leaped. It slammed into the wood door before turening and running back into the woods. Ryan slid down to the floor his back on the door. His heart was pounding and his was breathing hard. Footsteps came down the stairs and Ryan looked over at the girl. " Ryan are you okay!?" Asked his sister. Ryan just gave a shaky nod. Midnight came over and sat next to his master. the dogs blue eyes looked sad, as if he hadn't been by his masters side to do his job.

The look on the males face was blank with no emotion. His hands shook and his skin was crawling. " Why did that just happen?" He asked without a thought. He was staring blankly across the room as he spoke. " I was just thinking about the God damned things and one came after me." He spke with no emotion in his voice, he was just black.

" Ryan, they'll do that. They feed off your fear." The girl shook her brother sholder slightly and he didn't move. " Ryan did you meet it's eyes?" The male gave a blank nod.

(( Amazing post hell yes!))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:24 am

Zoe

When she heard all the yelling and slamming she woke up violently, making her fall out of bed and hit her head. She looked up at the door, "Is this a normal morning for them?" she mumbled to herself. Rubbing whatever sleep she have left in her eyes, she put her jeans back on and left the room. It was so dark last night and she was so tired she couldn't remember the direction she came from. The shouts had quieted so she couldn't tell from sound which way to go. Well this is fan-freaking-tastic. she thought sourly. She is not a morning person. She looked both ways like she was crossing a street and decided to go, of course, the wrong way. The hall she followed led to a bathroom, "Well, that's not what I'm looking for." she said and closed the door, turning back to go the other way.

She finally made it to where the noises ended and saw Ryan and another girl, assuming she was his sister, next to Ryan. She saw Midnight cuddling up to Ryan, who was on the floor and against the door. Shocked, she quickly ask, "What happened." the worry clearly rising in her voice. She quickly walked over to where Ryan was and crouched next to Midnight, a foot away from him.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:17 pm

Ryan
The Skylings (( Open!)) - Page 2 Tumblr_m6lwc7zZmv1rt57z8o2_400

Ryan leaned his head on the door as he panted. His heart was racing, and he didn't think he could speak if he tried. His hand rested on the dog by his side. The only movment that came from the male was the fast rise and fall of his chest. The dogs black eyes looked up at his master, he had failed his job, and his masted could have died because of it. Midnight should have been by his side sitting on the porch, making sure that everthing was okay. But no he was up stairs asleep on the bed. Midnight dropped his head and a tear seemed to fall down his black cheek.

One thing that no one other then Ryan new, was that Midnight was not just merely a dog. Yes that is what he appeared to be, but he was a human trapped with in a dog. he had no clue how this hapened. One day he was playing foot ball on the middel school team, and the next he was a Pitbull. Midnight looked at the girl that now sat next to them, and let out a small huff of air.

Alli
The Skylings (( Open!)) - Page 2 1762409_o

Alli looked at the girl that had came down the steps, and looked rather confushed. Who the hell was in her house and why. " He was chased by something in the back yard." SHe said quietly looking at the other girl. " may I ask who you are? And way your in my house?" She didn't say this in a mean way she just sounded confused.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:40 am

Zoe

Zoe looked over to the girl across from her a little confused, like she half-expected her to know why. Then her brain slowly started to work properly, "Oh right, I am an old classmate of Ryan. We had bumped into each other, literally, and, uhm, he had invited me back here and we started talking and I kinda just ended up staying over. Hi, I'm Zoe." she told her turning her attention back to Ryan. Without turning away from him she added, "Was it a Scrunt?"
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:29 am

Alli

Alli looked at the girl slightly odd but jusr blew it off. Not saying anything. She looked at her brother with scared blue eyes and rubbed his leg. " Come on Ryan." She plead her eyes almost filled with tears. The girl then asked if it had been a Scrunt and Alli looked at her rather odd. How did she know about these things. " Yeah it was..." Ryan still didn't move he looked blankly at the wal across the room. The blonde gair had no clue what to do. Her brother's mind seemed to be slowly rotting away.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2