RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OceanClan *New and accepting!* great ranks avalable

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

OceanClan *New and accepting!* great ranks avalable Empty OceanClan *New and accepting!* great ranks avalable

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:22 pm

OceanClan *New and accepting!* great ranks avalable Symbol
OceanClan

You walk into a territory that smells of water and salt. Your eyes sparkle in the sunlight as you jump into a tree but you fall down. As you get up, a gray tabby tom approches you, "Greetings. I am JayStar, leader of OceanClan." You back away frightened but the tabby calls, "Don't be frightened. I won't hurt unless you're an outsider. Will you join us?"

Prophecy(s)

Rules:
1: site rules apply
2: No cursing unless in warrior cat words (Ex: Mouse-dung, Fox-heart, Fox-dung, Mouse-brain, ect.)
3: No force mating
4: No killing unless the person's cat wants to be
5: Mating or kitting either fade to black or go to pm
6: OceanClan's picture up there ^^ is copyrighted to ScarletFeather11 on ChickenSmoothie.
7: Have fun!

Battle moves:
One of the most important skills a mentor must teach an apprentice is how to fight. Warriors are often called to defend the borders and protect the Clan from attack by enemy Clans. Even our medicine cats must learn enough fighting technique to be useful in battle.

Back kick:
Explosive surprise move to catch opponent from behind. Judge opponent's distance from you carefully; then lash out with your back legs, taking your weight on your front paws.

Belly rake:
A fight-stopper. Slive with unsheathed claws across soft flesh of opponent's belly. If you're pinned down, the belly rake quickly puts you back in control.

Front paw blow:
Frontal attack. Bring your front paw down hard on your opponent's head. Claws sheathed.

Front paw strike:
Frontal attack. Slice downward with your front paw at the body or face of your opponent. Claws unsheathed.

Killing bite:
A death blow to the back of the neck. Quick and silent and sometimes considered dishonorable. Used only as a last resort.

Leap-and-hold:
Ideal for a small cat facing a large opponent. Spring onto opponent's back and grip with unsheathed claws. Now you are beyong the range of your opponent's paws and in position to inflict severe body wounds. A group of apprentices can defeat a large and dangerous warrior in this way. It was deployed to great effect against BloodClan's deputy, Bone. Watch for the drop-and-roll countermove, and try to jump free before you get squashed.

Partner fighting:
Warriors who have trained and fought together will often instinctively fall into a paired defensive position, each protecting the other's back while fending off an opponent on either side. Slashing, clawing, and leaping together, battle pairs can be a whirlwind of danger for attackers.

Play dead:
Effective in a tight situation, such as when you are pinned. Stop struggling and go limp. When your opponent relaxes his grip, thinking you are defeated, push yourself up explosively. This will throw off an unwary opponent and put you in an attacking position.

Scruff shake:
Secure a strong teeth grip in the scruff of your opponent's neck; then shake violently until he or she is too rattled to fight back. Most effective against rats, which are small enough to throw. A strong throw will stun or kill them.

Teeth grip:
Target your opponent's extremities—the legs, tail, scruff, or ears—and sink in your teeth and hold. This move is similar to the leap-and-hold except your claws remain free to fight.

Upright lock:
Final, crushing move on already weakened opponent. Rear up on back legs and bring full weight down on opponent. If opponent does same, wrestle and flip him under you. This move makes you vulnerable to the belly rake, so requires great strength and speed.

Leap-and-cover:
Ideal for making your opponent feel much pain, leap onto your opponent's back and put your paws over their eyes. For the moment the opponent is blinded, sink your claws into the soft skin around their eyes. If your opponent doesn't run away, take advantage of their temporary blindness and perform leap-and-hold move.

Double death bite:
Seems dishonorable and is only used against very evil cats. A partner and you take on one cat. Once you've got a hold of your opponent, your partner helps hold down enemy cat, and you both bite hard down on enemy cat's throat. Two pairs of jaws will cut off airway and cat will choke to death. Like I said, it's considered dishonorable and would only be used against evil cats like Tigerstar, Darkstripe or any cats of BloodClan.

Dizzy dance:
Only can be preformed by a extremely small and quick cat against a larger and at least somewhat slower cat. The cat charges head on then swiftly leaped sideways, ducking under the cat then as soon as the cat preforming this attack is out from under the other cat it spins and leaps over it. Then once More spins but rams the side then jumps over/goes under the cat and rams the other side then land one final blow by leaping onto the cat's back and grabbing the scruff with teeth and using your free paws to batter the cat's head. This attack should in the end result in a dizzy or confused enemy.

Back rake:
A bit like Belly rake, if your a SkyClan cat this move works best. If your fighting a cat from the front, jump over the cats head and score your claws down their back.

Un/balancing act:
If a cat is going to bring down all its weight on you while rearing on its back legs, role towards your opponents hind legs to unbalance him.

Dizzy tackle:
A great move for swift young warriors facing older, larger warriors. You run in circles around them at top speed until their to dizzy or tired (if the were chasing you) to keep up. Then you tackle them. While they are down, attack. Caution, standing directly over them makes you vulnerable to the Belly Rake. This is a One-on-one move and is not recommended in a place with many foes.

Making sure:
You never know if a opponent is actually dead. When an opponent goes limp, they become vunerable, so make sure they are really dead. Bite and slash. Claws unsheathed. When you think they have gone to StarClan, pray and leave.

Tail trip:
The opponent moves to you and at the right moment, trip them with your tail.

Warrior Code-"We live by this code."
1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle. Tht includes having mates from other clans.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
3. Elders, queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating.
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires.
9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
10. A Gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
12. No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.
13. The word of the Clan leader is the code.
14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his/her battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.
15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.

Herbs
Adder Barrack = toothaches
Alfalfa = chewed, then swallowed to help tooth decay
Aloe Vera = leaves are chewed and spit on burns, or skin problems
Blessed Thistle = increases circulation of blood
Borage Leaves = Small blue/pink star-shaped flowers, hairy leaves] to be chewed and eaten, lessens fever, and increases queens' milk
Bramble twig syrup = helps to sleep
Broken Rosemary Blossoms = used to heal eye infection or to cover up wounds around the eyes or eyelids.
Broom Poultices = helps broken legs and other serious wounds
Broom Malice Poultices = heals open wounds
Burdock Root = helps stop infection from rat bites
Catnip = helps stop greencough and whitecough
Celandine = rub it on aching eye, and it the aching will go away
Chamomile = helps with depression and fatigue; soothes heart
Chervil = juice of the leaves for infected wounds; chew the root for bellyache
Chewed Gumweed = helps seal wounds from infection. stings slightly, but helps to collect the skin together and close quicker
Chickweed = cures some of green and black cough
Cobwebs = helps cover a wound from infection or from bleeding
Coltsfoot = an herb that eases coughing
Comfrey Roots = chew and rub on wounds to clean them
Crushed Iris Petals = stimulates breathing during the birthing process; can also be used for kit’s sore throats
Crushed Marigold Petals = protects against infection of serious wounds; avoid around eyes, for it can be irritating.
Crushed Pawpaw Roots = for kitten cough, which only threatens kittens
Crushed Rose Thorns = helps seal wounds
Culver’s Root = for when a cat takes a dip in some sort of water; use with Feverfew
Daisy Leaves = chewed to help aching joints
Deathberries = Extremely poisoness! Should be avoided; kills a cat
Dock Leaves = to be chewed and applied to scratches, which soothes them
Ferns = cleans out wounds
Feverfew = used when a cat has a fever
Foxglove Cloves = for purging toxins from the body; forces you to throw up the toxins.
Foxglove Leaves = used on deep wounds to stop bleeding quickly
Garlic = for fleas, and some scratches
Garlic Juice = dripped into wounds to prevent infection; causes slight stinging
Ginger = for asthma and coughs
Goldenrod Juice = dripped into wounds to relieve tingling or pain; but does nothing to heal
Grass = for upset stomach
Hawthorne Berries = for indigestion (look like Death berries, just not shiny)
Honey = helps herbs go down easier, and soothes throats and infections
Horsetail = when chewed and applied to wounds, it stops infections
Huckleberry + Goldenrod = muscle reliever
Ivy juices = calming
Juniper Berries = help with stomach ache
Lavender = for chills
Lavender Stem = calms a cat in shock
Marigold = soothes infections
Marigold leaves = dresses wounds
Mouse Bile = helps rid of fleas and ticks; placed in moss and applied to cat's fur
Milkweed Juice = for sores or burns; don't use around ears or eyes; poisonous when ingested
Narcissus Flower Petals = soothes a she-cat when having contractions
Nightshade = poisonous plant
Oak Leaves = to be dried; stops infections
Peathingy Flower Petals = helps a kit with kitten cough; will help to clear clogged throats and nasal passages
Parsley = stops a queen's milk from coming.
Poppy Seeds = lessens pain and helps a cat sleep
Rosinweed = cleans out the system when poisons have been digested
Sacred bark = for upset stomachs
Sage Roots = for cracked pads, especially on elder cats; use with Poppy Seeds
Shock Roots = stimulates the nervous system; use after a cat has been knocked out, poisoned, or had head trauma
Snapdragon Seeds = clears up ringworm and helps rid the body of fleas
Stinging Nettle = stops swelling
Tansy = helps with coughing
Thinned-out Heather Down = helps with the indigestion of a kit; helps to line a kit’s stomach, and absorb the juices that produce the uncomfortable feeling
Thyme = for calming anxieties
Traveling Herbs:
Poppy Seeds = helps dull the hunger or pain in your paws
Tansy Leaves = keeps hunger at bay
Crushed Lotus Roots = helps keep you awake, so that you will not fall asleep (energizer)
Skullcap Seeds = gives extra strength
Witch Hazel = for when you need an extra "boost"; if you're tired, and have to travel, this will wake you up (energizer)
Water Mint = for stomach aches
Wild garlic = helps get rat poison out
Wild onion = helps get rat poison out
Windflower Shoots = for stomach cramps, such as cramps that come when a she-cat becomes pregnant
Yew = induces vomiting
Yarrow = induces vomiting

Forms

Warrior
Picture:
Name:
Rank Wanted:
Color:
Eye Color:
Crush:
Mate:
Kits:
History (Optional):
Other:

Loner/Rougue/KittyPet
Picture:
Name:
Color:
KittyPet or Loner/Rougue?
Eye color:
Crush:
Mate:
Kits:
History (Optional):

[size=150]OceanClan[/size]

Leader: Jaystar- gray with darker gray spots
Deptuy:
Medicine Cat:
Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:
NightBlossom-Black fur, white tiped tail, white socks with black toes
IceStorm-pure white fur with specks of sliver

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Mentors and Apprentices:

Rougues, Loners, and Kittypets

Love Chart
<---Likes Her
--->Likes Him
<--->Likes each other
<3 Mates
</3 Forbidden Love

My cats
Picture: OceanClan *New and accepting!* great ranks avalable Jaysta10
Name: JayStar
Rank Wanted: got it
Color: gray with darker gray spots
Eye Color: Green
Crush:
Mate:
Kits:
History (Optional): Don’t ask
Other: nope

Picture: OceanClan *New and accepting!* great ranks avalable Nightb10
Name: NightBlossom
Color: Black fur, white tiped tail, white socks with black toes
Eye Color: dark Blue
Crush: Impress me
Mate:
Kits:
History (Optional): you wish you knew
Other:nope

Last edited by Ice-Leopard on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

OceanClan *New and accepting!* great ranks avalable Empty Re: OceanClan *New and accepting!* great ranks avalable

Post  Guest Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:38 am

i wanna join but. idk about warrior cats
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

OceanClan *New and accepting!* great ranks avalable Empty Re: OceanClan *New and accepting!* great ranks avalable

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:37 am

i'd say i could teach you but you would have to lessson to me
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:20 pm

ok
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:27 am

ok start by makeing your skelly and i'll help you fix it.

i'll give you an example of the age to name thing
0-6 moons is ____kit
6-12 moons is ____paw
12-death you are a warrior
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosemarie-Hathaway Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:10 pm

Warrior
Picture:OceanClan *New and accepting!* great ranks avalable Aur
Name: Ice storm
Rank Wanted: Deputy
Color: pure white fur with specks of sliver
Eye Color: ice blue
Crush: none
Mate: none
Kits: none
History (Optional): none
Other: none
Rosemarie-Hathaway
Rosemarie-Hathaway
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:16 pm

Accepted
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosemarie-Hathaway Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:19 pm

Ice Storm: Trots at the edge of the border. Looking down at he empty belly. She smells a cat near by. She crouches close to the ground and crawls trying not to be noticed.
Rosemarie-Hathaway
Rosemarie-Hathaway
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:27 pm

NightBlossom-i sniff the air following the scent to Icestorm "Hello"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosemarie-Hathaway Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:40 pm

Ice Storm: *Stays close to the ground but then loosens up and stands up* "Hello what Clan do you come from?" *She takes a sniff of the strange she-cat* "The Salt Clan?" *She asks curiously*
Rosemarie-Hathaway
Rosemarie-Hathaway
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:53 pm

NightBlossom-"No this is OceanClan"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosemarie-Hathaway Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:56 pm

Ice Storm: I look at her for a second. "Can I meet your leader?" I asked curiously.
Rosemarie-Hathaway
Rosemarie-Hathaway
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:09 pm

Nightblossom-i look at her "ok this way" i walk to the camp
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosemarie-Hathaway Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:11 pm

Ice Storm: I follow her and see a big cat sitting up on a giant rock. "Is that your leader?" I ask dreamily. His fur was so perfect.
Rosemarie-Hathaway
Rosemarie-Hathaway
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:44 pm

NightBlossom-"Yes"

JayStar-i see NightBlossom with a new cute She-cat, i jump down "Hello, i'm JayStar"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosemarie-Hathaway Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:46 pm

Ice Storm: I blush "Hi my name's Ice Storm." I whisper shyly.
Rosemarie-Hathaway
Rosemarie-Hathaway
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:48 pm

Jaystar-"IceStorm, thats a pretty name"

NightBlossom-"Yuck" i walk away
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosemarie-Hathaway Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:51 pm

OOC: Can I make another cat?

Ice Storm: "So how has the prey been?" I remember the thought of food and my stomach growls at the thought.
Rosemarie-Hathaway
Rosemarie-Hathaway
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:59 pm

yes of corse

Jaystar-"pretty good, you hungery?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosemarie-Hathaway Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:08 pm

OOC:
Picture: Black with a white stripe down the middle of his face
Name: White Stripe
Color: Black with a white stripe down the middle of his face
Eye Color: Bright hazel
Crush: Night Blossom
Mate: none
Kits: none
History (Optional): none
Other: none

Ice Storm: "Sure why not. But I better not stay too long. I have to get moving by sundown."
White Stripe: Trots up next to Night Blossom "Hi pretty kitty whatcha doin?"
Rosemarie-Hathaway
Rosemarie-Hathaway
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:43 am

Jaystar-"Why not Stay? We have plenty of room"

NightBlossom-she looks at him "about to go get the pery i hunted down in the forst"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosemarie-Hathaway Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:08 pm

White Stripe: "Can I come with you? I'm sure I can bring in some extra prey as well."
Ice Strom: "I guess we could stay a few days. Thanks. Do you want to go hunting??"
Rosemarie-Hathaway
Rosemarie-Hathaway
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:11 pm

NightBlossom-"Sure come on" i take off though the tunnel

Jaystar-"Sure" i stand up
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosemarie-Hathaway Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:28 pm

Ice Storm: I walk with Jaystar and wrap my tail around his.
White Stripe: I follow Night Blossom and quickly find a mouse.
Rosemarie-Hathaway
Rosemarie-Hathaway
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:38 pm

NightBlossom-"Nice one" she sniffs the air and follows the scent of Rabbit, she silintly stock it ontill it came into range then she jumps and bites the back of it's neck killing it

Jaystar-i Smile at her, before catching the scent of a thrash. I unrap my tail and start stocking it
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum