RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Kate and Wolves Only

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

For Kate and Wolves Only  - Page 2 Empty Re: For Kate and Wolves Only

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:02 pm

I just started my freshman year, oh joy. * Rolls eyes* Anyways because of that I'm going to be slowing down on posts ALOT. So yeah.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:24 pm

Jake
For Kate and Wolves Only  - Page 2 Alex+Evans+atualizada_thumb

Jake listened to what the big boss girl had to say and nodded after. Once they were in the car all Jake wanted was to get the heck away from the place, cops were still all over the place. " Hello." Jake mumbled to the driver before leaning back in the seet and sighing. This was going to be a long night. " Where are we going any way?" The raven haired man asked looking out his window. He hoped he wouldn't mess the up, because God knew was this chick would do if he did. The one thing they had in common was they had both been framed to get where they were.

Jake was pretty sure after all this was over he would never see this girl again. But really who knew. It was a small world. How was he going to do this any way. He couldn't go back home to Holly, and if he did he would risk getting taken to jail again. Sighing to his thoughts Jake just looked out the window a the drove.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:50 pm

KATE!
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:17 pm

...?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:25 pm

ACK! I'm SOOOOO sorry I never posted anything back! -.- I've been ridiculously busy and then I completely spaced on this thing… I'm really sorry, Wolves. Can you forgive me? ;(

Emma shrugged and gestured to the metal linking them together with a slight grimace, lifting her gaze up from her feet and looking at Jake with a heavy sigh. "Anywhere outside of this damned town and somewhere with tools," she remarked dully, turning her gaze back out the window and watching the city landscape pass by. She was so close to getting out of this cursed town for good, escaping to a better place where she could start over and have a new life- a real life. She'd find a job, get a decent income and finally be able to afford her own place where she could have her own things with no worries. She'd find that special person, fall in love, maybe even get married and then? Her most cherished dream would come true. A family. A real family- something she had been deprived of as a child growing up.

Sighing dreamily at the thought, Emma didn't feel her lips curl up into a smile as she daydreamed about her sought-after future, the thing she had craved all her life. Blinking rapidly, she pulled herself out of her trance-like state and leaned forward to lean on the back of the front seat and poked Braxton's shoulder with a lopsided smirk. "Think we can stop by to get something to eat? The thought of food that actually can be classified as real food and not shit-on-a-tray sounds extremely appealing…" she asked, her voice dwindling off into a murmur towards the end as she felt her stomach growl and grimaced as hunger gnawed at her gut.

Chuckling, Braxton gave a nod and reached back to ruffle Emma's hair with a cheeky grin. "Yeah, I think we can manage that. As soon as we get to the next town, holler and we'll pull over to grab something," he replied easily, turning his attention back to the road. Sighing with satisfaction, Emma lean back in her seat and nudged Jake with her knee, raising an eyebrow. "Whadya' in the mood for, Jakey?" She'd been a bitch to him the entire time they'd been in proximity to each other, and to be honest, she felt a small bit guilty for being so harsh. So, as to make up for her… bitchiness, she decided the least she could do was let him pick out what he wanted to eat. Suddenly, a thought struck her and she sat up abruptly, her eyes wide as she held up her free hand. "Just no MacDonald's or that kind of fast-food shit!" she exclaimed quickly, an awkward silence following afterward. Rolling his eyes, Braxton shot a look back at Jake and explained, "She gets sick when she eats it."
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:01 pm

Working on a post.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down