RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^

4 posters

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 16 Empty Re: Wolves and Britt Only ^_^

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:53 am

Damon just looked at he like she was crazy. " They are all older then ten. plus they are asleep. And if Luke is up he wont care." Damon said giving a chuckle. " Plus they won't bug me if the door in closed they know better." Damon just gave a small grin. Jay learned his leson when he walked in on Damon and Ka$h, and the little girl had walked in on Luke before, so they all new better. THe blonde boy just pulled her down into a kiss again. Tangeling his fingers in her hair.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:03 am

Kaylee laughed alittle "scarred for life then" she added before he pulled her back down and kissed her. She closed her eyes and decied to mess with him alittle. She took her hands and started to run them along damons sides and down this chest, feeling small bumps on his skin. Chills he was getting, smmiling under the kiss, she slid her hands down to his jeans and undid his belt then his button. She stopped to see how he would react.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:42 am

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 16 Tumblr_m99mxkyHnc1rxdtfqo1_500_thumb

The light came through the window of the bedroom and Damon looked around. He groan with lack of sleep and turned over again. Kaylee was still fast asleep by his side. They had a crazy night and Damon hurt like no other. Groaning slightly he pulled the pillow over his head to block the light, but had no luck in falling back to sleep. Groaning quietly Damon got out of bed and grabbed some boxers and some pants. He walked down to the bathroom and got in the shower.

(( Sorry that sucked.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:53 am

Kaylee had been dreaming about her Damon. She loved him with all her heart. She began to feel some sun warm her back, causing her to roll over and hug a pillow. Damon wasnt in the bed anymore. She felt the spot where he kept it warm. but after a few minutes, she opened her eyes slowly, she then rubbed them like a little girl would. she pulled she sheet above her chest and she sat up, looking around. No damon. The sound of running water filled her ears and she smiled. He was taking a shower. She needed one herself. Kaylee stood, taking the sheet with her, she wrapped it around her body and walked to the drawers in their room. Since now kaylee had a king bed and they both could sleep togethr. She then pulledd out some clothes and went into the closet on the right, looking for a top. once she found one, she walked to the bathroom, sneeking in and closing the door. Turning the lock and locking it. Letting the sheet drop from her body and walked to the shower curtian and poked her head in "Morning Damon." she smiled and let out a soft giggle.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:33 am

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 16 Chris-3-christofer-drew-ingle-24886517-400-300

A grin came across Damon's face as his girlfriend pocked her head around the curtian. " Good morning." He was about done in the shower, and he didn't really feel like standing in the cold air while she showered. " I'm almost done." He said rinsing the soap from his shaggy blonde hair. After doing so Damon gabbed a towl and stepped out of the shower. He gave her a quick kiss before he started to get dressed.

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 16 Kellin-Quinn-sleeping-with-sirens-21936178-500-333

Ka$h heard light steps into the room and looked over at the door, a all woman stood in the door way with bandges in her hand. She didn't seem to notice that Ka$h was awake she just stood there with a discusted look on her face. If he could Ka$h would stand up and get that look right off her face. " Can I help you with something mama." Ka$h asked, the look on the womans face quickly disappeared.

" I;m here to clean you up."

" Come back latter plase, my boyfriend and my father are still slepping." The women nodded and quickly left the room.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:33 am

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 16 Chris-3-christofer-drew-ingle-24886517-400-300

A grin came across Damon's face as his girlfriend pocked her head around the curtian. " Good morning." He was about done in the shower, and he didn't really feel like standing in the cold air while she showered. " I'm almost done." He said rinsing the soap from his shaggy blonde hair. After doing so Damon gabbed a towl and stepped out of the shower. He gave her a quick kiss before he started to get dressed.

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 16 Kellin-Quinn-sleeping-with-sirens-21936178-500-333

Ka$h heard light steps into the room and looked over at the door, a all woman stood in the door way with bandges in her hand. She didn't seem to notice that Ka$h was awake she just stood there with a discusted look on her face. If he could Ka$h would stand up and get that look right off her face. " Can I help you with something mama." Ka$h asked, the look on the womans face quickly disappeared.

" I;m here to clean you up."

" Come back latter plase, my boyfriend and my father are still slepping." The women nodded and quickly left the room.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:46 am

Kaylee pulled her head from the curtian and seen him come out in his towl and started to get dressed. She then walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around him in a hug. Pressng her body against his "aw, I was hoping you would take a shower with me." she pressed a kiss to his back and nuzzled it "Unless you werent in the mood to." of course the cold air was already hugging her skin which caused her to hug him closer which she really clouldnt anymore.

As Trey slept, he heard Ka$hs voice, but only felt the vibrations from his chest mostly. Causing him to slide into a lighter sleep. Once it got him light enough, he woke up, blinking a few times and looking at his boyfriend with a smile "morning Ka$h." he said sleepily, pressing a kiss to Ka$hs cheek. "did you sleep well? Or I was in your way for you to acually move around?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:39 am

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 16 Chris-3-christofer-drew-ingle-24729195-600-600

Damon closed his eyes for a short time when Kaylee's arms went around him. He was already half dressed. Kaylee's chest was pressed to his back. Once she moved her arms, Damon thought for a short time and slipped out of his clothing. " Fine." He said and got back into the shower waiting for her.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:21 pm

Kaylee giggled and went into the shower with him "Thank you," she kissed Damon softly, sliding her hands into his hair as the water showered over them liked rain. She pulled away and smiled and took the shampoo from the rack and put some in her hand, putting the bottle back. She took his hand and slid some shampoo into his hand "Do you think I changed? I mean, since we've been together." she looked back at his face. What if she did change...? What if he was starting to get tired of her? So many questions cause her to slightly frown, trying so hard not to show it. But it failed.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:42 pm

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 16 Tumblr_lagu0raubY1qchweto1_500

Damon kissed back when Kaylee kissed him, but looked rather confused when she asked ina question. " What do you mean?" Damon asked. " I think you've changed, yes, but in a good way." He was still rather confused. Did he say or do something to make her think that he didn't love her as much as before.

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 16 Tumblr_m88xb2EMnH1qgqtj9o1_500

Ka$h looked down at Trey when he woke up. " I slept fine, and no I don't move much in my sleep anyways." Ka$h had never really moved around much in his sleep, even when he was a child, although he was a very heavy sleeper so it was odd. " I love you." He said leaning down and kissing Trey.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:56 pm

Kaylee lightened up and looked at him with a smile that appeared on her lips "You really think so? Im not really as innocent as I used to be." she put the soap in her hair and began scrubbing untill the soap turned into suds and she got deeper in her hair "I thought that maybe I might have been changing so much that you would get sick of me and just.. dump me. Im glad you think i've been changing in a good waay."

Trey smiled and nodded 'thats good then" as his boyfiend leaned down for a kiss, Trey pressed his lips to Ka$hs and kept it soft but good. He jus loved Ka$hs lips. they were soft and.. something else that he didnt know how to discribe it. Trey ran his tounge over his boyfriends lips before being let in and went at war with Ka$hs tounge. But he pulled away and stopped "Sorry. alitle early..?" he looked at Ka$h
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:29 pm

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 16 Hqdefault

Damon smiled at her. " I would never do that Kaylee, I love you." No matter how much you change I will always love you. No matter how much you change." Damon looked at her with soft blue eyes. " Why would it matter?" He asked he still seemed confused he didn't know why she would be asking these things.

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 16 Tumblr_matbky0kav1qhxe04o1_500_thumb

Ka$h grinned as his boyfriend started to make out with him, but the other male sooned pulled away and Ka$h a sad whimper. " It's never to early." Ka$H said giving a chuckle. his dad was still fast asleep, which Ka$h found odd his dad normaly woke upo way before him. He just guess he was tired from all that happened the night before.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:43 pm

KAylee shrugged and rinced her hair out and looked back at him, cupping his face lighly "I dont know, its just I've been wanting you allot more. not that its a bad thing, but Im just wanting to be physiclly active allot. Have you noticed?" she know she had "I know Im probly making it sound like im breakng up with your or something but im not. Im jsut kinda... scared in a way.. i dont know" she sighed and hugged him "Forget I ever said anything, sweetheart."

Trey let out a chuckle and kissed his chin. But the wimper made Trey feel bad and thats when he crashed his lips to Ka$h's lips, beginning to make out with him once again, he also cupped his boyfriends cheek in the process.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:18 pm

After a while, kaylee shut the water and turned to Damon, pressing her lips to his before opening the curtian an taking a towl for her and Damon. "What would you like for breakfast this morning, babe?" she wrapped the towl around her torso and it draped down long enough to cover the other parts of her. She took out a brush and once Damon was in front of the mirror she bagan to brush his hair gently.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:31 pm

Damon closed his eyes as his girlfriend started to brush out is hair. " I don't know, We have Luke and the kids here to so it depends on them too."

(( Sorry really bad writers block.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:37 pm

KAylee nodded "Oh yeah, I kinda forgot about them" she giggled slightly "Well what do they like? Maybe I have it and can cook it up." she loved the feel of his hair, it was soft either way. "And then I can whip up something special for you." she kissed his cheek lightly. She had changed allot, but in a way, shes still innocent. Once she finished brushing her Boyfriends hair, she hugged him from behind and placed a soft kiss on his back "Im guessing you want to brush my hair?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:09 am

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 16 230-christofer-drew

Damon rolled over and patted the side of the bed feeling that Kaylee was no longer in bed with him. He looked up at the clock and it was nearly noon. " Since when do i sleep so long?" He asked himself before he got up and streatched his back popping loudly. He rubbed his shirtless stomach before he walked down the stairs to find Kaylee standing at the counter. He quietly walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. " Good morning my beautiful." They had been together for almost ten months now, and Damon was madly in love with her. Damon kissed her cheek with a smile. " I'm sorry i slept in so late." Damon let go of her and quickly fed his dogs and his cat. " Did I miss anything?" He asked giving the girl a smile. He couldn't stop looking at her. ' I want to spend the rest of my life with her.' Damon thought to himself.

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 16 A5cfrmtCcAEQXEG

Ka$h smiled as he kissed Trey's cheek they were watching a movie on the couch and he was in a rather good mood. It took him months to get better aftering being hit by a car, and his left leg still didn't work quite right. Ka$h looked around the room he had come home just a week before and it felt nice to be back in his own home. Sadly they made him cut his hair because of a gash on his head, but it was already starting to come back in. Shaking his head on thoughs Ka$h leaned over and kiss Trey lightly on the lips.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:24 am

Kaylee was already out of bed by the time Damon had woken up. She had a nice shower, and a good breakfast. Of course, it was already close to lunch "I guess hes sleeping in today." she said to herself as she started to make lunch. During the time of Damon being here with his pets, she installed a doggie door to the yard so they wouldnt have to go and open the door all the time. All she heard was the tv talking in the backround as she made some lunch. After a while, she felt damons arms around her, Causing her to smile "Morning Damon. You missed breakfast." she then looked at him "its fine, sleeping in is a good thing, getting all your enegry." she soon finished up "nope, missed nothing but your morning meal, so lunch is going to be.. Brunch for you." she laughed alittle.

Trey was happily sitting on the couch with his healed-up boyfriend, Ka$h. Still ka$h had one problem with his leg but it didnt bother Trey. Trey still loved him. Too bad Ka$h's hair was cut off. Now trey couldnt play with it like he used to. Just as Ka$hs lips met his own, he closed his eyes and kissed him back, cupping his cheek lightly.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:19 am

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 16 Hqdefault

Damon chuckled as his girlfriend rabbled on about how he missed a meal. It made Damon grin. " I would love something to eat.' he said right as his stomach stasrted to growl. Damon kissed his girlfriends neck lightly before he looked down and Zoe who was meowing at his feet. " What baby?" He asked with a smile picking the cat up.He hadn't been giving his animals has much love as he used to beofre he moved in with Kaylee. He wasn't quiet sure why. He jusst didn't have as much time for them anymore. Damon kissed the small cats nose and she started to purr. Damon placed the cat back down on the floor before he plopped down on the floor like a little kid and started to pet and play with his beloved pets. Coke and Pepsi both ran over and started to lick his face. Damon ended up falling back in the floor laughing like a little kid.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:27 am

Kaylee watched and giggled "Zoe, come here sweetheart." Kaylee left the sandwhiches and orange juice on the counter, picking up the cute cat. She kissed Zoes head "What do you say to treats?" Kaylee held onto her and scratched her chin gently and looked back at Damon, giggling "Our pets love you, allot." KAylee did shop for the dogs and the cat earlier, so she kept up on them, she loved them just as Damon did. "Maybe we should take them to the dog park later?" she asked, sitting at the table with zoe, still giving her more attention, she looked at Zoe "You can be my desk buddy. Sit with me as I look on the internet for some things for you and your doggie brothers."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:25 pm

Damon

Damon smiled when Kaylee said she wanted to take the dogs the that park. " Sounds good to me." He said standing up from the floor and opening the fridge he pulled out a bottel of water and almost drank it all. " But I was also hoping that we could maybe go to dinner tonight." Since school had gotten out Damon had started a job, working at a near by animal grooming shop/shelter. It had brought in good money and he had something he wanted to do here soon, but it would take her mother to do so. " Is mom still at work?" Damon asked looking over at his girlfriend with a small grin.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:45 pm

Kaylee smiled at Damon and let Zoe go and walk away "You seem thirsty." She giggled and stood back up. Her eyes brightened with happiness when she heard 'go to dinner tonight' nodding she parted her lips "of course. I would love to go, and its summer so we have all the free time we got." she was working, but only part time at a cupcake place. She was head Icer. Made the most perfect icing cupcakes ever. "She should be coming home about now. Im glad she took some of her vaction days. She seemed tired back then." Kaylee streched "Also I told her to get you some things while she was at the store." it was obvious what it was since they went through what... a few boxes while they still went to school? "I told her to get the large boxes." kaylee giggled.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:57 pm

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 16 Tumblr_m1dlinZPQk1qf8kpzo1_400

Damon

Damon chuckled looking over at Kaylee. " Alrighty then. Is it lunch time yet?" He asked before looking down at the dog who's front paws were now on his lap. " Hiya Coke." He said petting the large dog.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:06 pm

Kaylee laughed and nodded "yes, it is lunch time" she went into the fridge and pulled out a plate with a few sandwhiches on it. She had also pulled out some chips and dip. Fitted the food well. The door opened, causing Kaylee to walk to the doorway of the kitchen and peek out "Hey mom!" she smiled "I just finished with lunch, so help yourself." she helpped her mom with the bags and brang them to the kitchen, unpacking them and putting the different foods away
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:20 pm

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 16 602902_1293060321874_full

Damon

Damon grinned when kaylee pulled the food from the fridge and quickly grabbed himself something to eat. Once Rose ( I think that was her name lol) got home Damon walked out abnd grabbed some of the baks before he closed the trunk and walked into the house. Hopping back onto the counter he started to eat. " Hey Rose, I need to talk to you latter on today.. Okay?"
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next