~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Will You Join??

20% 20% 
[ 1 ]
60% 60% 
[ 3 ]
20% 20% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
 
Total Votes : 5

Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Blood-Vampire on Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:01 am

Chadna
I shrug an hop on Ocean and look at him. "I don't know. I guess no guy seemed good enough. Most just wanted the rank of being leader." I turn Ocean around and into a trail.
avatar
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Posts : 15264
Join date : 2011-11-12
Age : 19
Location : Wisconsin :)

View user profile http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Linzwithout007 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:13 am

Honaw- _Being the leader would just be a bonus._ He got on Taima and caught up to her. As he trotted next to her, he smiled. "Well, I've decided that whoever fate has chosen for me, will accept that I want to remain a hunter. Maska would rather be somebody else."
avatar
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Posts : 1542
Join date : 2012-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Blood-Vampire on Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:18 am

Chadna
"Some of the guys around here just wanna have the tank of being leader. Untill may dad finds out. Then their dead. Well not really." I laugh alittle and walk into a tiny meadow hidden.
avatar
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Posts : 15264
Join date : 2011-11-12
Age : 19
Location : Wisconsin :)

View user profile http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Linzwithout007 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:21 am

Honaw- He stopped Taima and looked around. He couldn't see her, which was bad. He'd lost the chief's daughter. He was dead. His head dropped slightly and he looked down at Taima's neck. _This is prefect. just perfect._ He turned Taima around in a full circle and tried to find her.
avatar
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Posts : 1542
Join date : 2012-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Blood-Vampire on Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:23 am

Chadna
I poke my head out of bushes and look at him. "Are you coming? Or are you just going to felt in circles." I laugh alittle and hop off Ocean. I walk into the meadow and look around at all the erbs. A nice place to tell the healers so they know where to get more when needed.
avatar
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Posts : 15264
Join date : 2011-11-12
Age : 19
Location : Wisconsin :)

View user profile http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Linzwithout007 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:35 am

Honaw- He hoped off Taima and walked onto the meadow. "You must know everything about the forest since your family has been here for a very long time." His hand gripped the handle of his knife again, as he didn't know what else to do with his hands.
avatar
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Posts : 1542
Join date : 2012-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Blood-Vampire on Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:38 am

Chadna
"Ya. And that I explore a lot of the land when I'm bored." I shrug and walk over to a tree with half the truck of the the ground. I put my hand in and pull out the erbs for his mom. I then stand how be walk over to him and hand them to him. "Here. Boil them in hot water and have her drink it. She's be better In a weeks top."
avatar
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Posts : 15264
Join date : 2011-11-12
Age : 19
Location : Wisconsin :)

View user profile http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Linzwithout007 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:45 am

Honaw- He nodded and took the herbs from her. "Thank you again." His eyes kept on her face and he smiled. "May I ask permission for something? It might be kinda wild." His free hand rubbed the back of his neck. _Should I ask her father instead? Since he's the one I really need to worry about?_
avatar
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Posts : 1542
Join date : 2012-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Blood-Vampire on Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:47 am

Chadna
I smile and wipe my hands off. I look up at him and nod. "Ya sure. Ask away." I cross my arms as I look at him.
avatar
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Posts : 15264
Join date : 2011-11-12
Age : 19
Location : Wisconsin :)

View user profile http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Linzwithout007 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:34 am

Honaw- "I was thinking about finding a wife soon, before my mother does really get ill." He shrugged and looked down to the ground. "Is there a possibility that you'd be interested in that? I mean, if you wanted, you don't have to be my wife, you could pretend until my mother does really become ill. Which my father told me won't be far off. She's been sick more than once like this."
avatar
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Posts : 1542
Join date : 2012-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Blood-Vampire on Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:13 pm

Chadna
I smile and look at him. "I was wondering when you would ask me." I laugh and walk over to Ocean and pat her side and hop on her. I look over at him again and smile. "Well come on. Let's head back and get some rest."
avatar
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Posts : 15264
Join date : 2011-11-12
Age : 19
Location : Wisconsin :)

View user profile http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Linzwithout007 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:13 am

Honaw- He rubbed his jaw and walked to Taima. As he hopped on, he thought about what she said. "So, which one are you referring to? Pretending or really?" _Pretending would be a privilage. It's almost as good as really. Either way, I'll be happy._
avatar
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Posts : 1542
Join date : 2012-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Blood-Vampire on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:21 am

Chadna
I turn Ocean to look at him. "Really. I was so tempted to ask you but guys are the ones who have to ask. Not the women." I say and walk back off onto the trail back to the tribe. I turn my had and look at her. "Now come on. I need to sleep. I'm getting kinda tired."
avatar
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Posts : 15264
Join date : 2011-11-12
Age : 19
Location : Wisconsin :)

View user profile http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Linzwithout007 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:13 am

Honaw- He caught up to her and let Taima trot beside her. "If you were tired, why didn't you go home before? I wouldn't have kept you up this long if I knew." _But I also wouldn't have had enough guts to ask you either, so I guess it was a good thing._
avatar
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Posts : 1542
Join date : 2012-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Blood-Vampire on Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:05 pm

Chadna
"Well I wanted to get the erbs for your mom. I knew that you wouldn't be able to find the area where it was so I wanted to help you. I might be the Chief's daughter and all but I do like to help and care for things the others don't. Like wolves and tiny bear cubs. Even through I don't touch throughs. " I shrug and yawn alittle.
avatar
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Posts : 15264
Join date : 2011-11-12
Age : 19
Location : Wisconsin :)

View user profile http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Linzwithout007 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:17 pm

Honaw- "You are a very kind woman. Thank you for helping me." When they got to the grounds, he hopped off Taima and guided him into the pen. "Shall I take your horse?" His hand reached out and he smiled.
avatar
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Posts : 1542
Join date : 2012-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Blood-Vampire on Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:24 pm

Chadna
I smile and nod. "Ya sure" I hop off Ocean and have her what to him. "I'm going to my tent. If you want you may join me." I turns nf head to my tent and step in and put my hair down out of a brad and go so on my bed.

WB
avatar
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Posts : 15264
Join date : 2011-11-12
Age : 19
Location : Wisconsin :)

View user profile http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Linzwithout007 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:17 pm

Honaw- He out Ocean in the pen and thought about his decision. _Well, if I do join her, and her father happens to stumble across us, he'll kil me. We aren't joined in marriage yet. But if I don't she'll think I have no interest in her. I suppose I could join her, but I would sleep in a different place._ He nodded to himself and walked to her tent. When he entered, he smiled. "I must sleep somewhere else, since we are not joined yet. Do you mind if I do?"
avatar
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Posts : 1542
Join date : 2012-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Blood-Vampire on Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:30 pm

Chadna
I smile and nod looking up at him. "Ya. I understand. Tomorrow I'll tell my dad about us. But for now it's time to sleep. The sun will be up in a few hours so we should be able to get some sleep." I hand his some bear skin for him to sleep on to stay warm.
avatar
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Posts : 15264
Join date : 2011-11-12
Age : 19
Location : Wisconsin :)

View user profile http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Linzwithout007 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:32 pm

Honaw- He thanked her for the skin and laid it down on the ground. As he laid ontop of it, he got comfortable the best he could. With his arms folded behind his head, he closed his eyes and went to sleep.
avatar
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Posts : 1542
Join date : 2012-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Blood-Vampire on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:53 pm

Next morning

Chadna
I wake up when the sun came up. I sit up and stretch and ruffle out my hair and walk out of my tent. I look around seeing the other people waking up and walking out of their tents.
avatar
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Posts : 15264
Join date : 2011-11-12
Age : 19
Location : Wisconsin :)

View user profile http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Linzwithout007 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:05 am

Honaw- He woke up and noticed she was gone. He hopped to his feet and walked out of the tent only to almost run into her. With a smile, He stepped around to her side. "Goodmorning."
avatar
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Posts : 1542
Join date : 2012-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Blood-Vampire on Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:13 am

Chadna
I look back at him and smile. "Goodmorning" I look back out and intone woods and breath in the nice coldish air. I walk into the tent grab my how and sling it around my neck. "Alright. So should we hunt first or tell my father? I don't really care which order its in."
avatar
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Posts : 15264
Join date : 2011-11-12
Age : 19
Location : Wisconsin :)

View user profile http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Linzwithout007 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:28 am

Honaw- He rubbed the back of his neck and sighed. "Might as well get the hardest over with. Let's tell your father first." He gave a nervous smile and grasped her hand.
avatar
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Posts : 1542
Join date : 2012-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Blood-Vampire on Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:10 am

Chadna
"Don't worry. He doesnt bite." I laugh and walk with him to my father's tent. I step in and pull him along with my. "Hello father. I have something to tell you. And your probably going to be happy about it." I smile as he turns and looks at Honaw and clasps his hands once and smiles.
avatar
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Posts : 15264
Join date : 2011-11-12
Age : 19
Location : Wisconsin :)

View user profile http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum