RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

4 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Will You Join??

~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 5 Vote_lcap20%~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 5 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 5 Vote_lcap60%~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 5 Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 5 Vote_lcap20%~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 5 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 5 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 5 Empty Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:31 pm

Maaran

"Ah i guess i am a Hiddin bow Guy" he smirked looking down takeing off his glove "Yeah i use to be a gaurd intill i quit an became a bow an arrow hunter... Not many people know me sence im mostly in the woods or in my tent or with Europe which is my horse." He looked back up "My Father died i only have my mom which left me, jacked up...but ya i dont really like to show people i bow an arrow. because they think ill prob suck" he shrugged, knowing he was really good but other people might think diffrent,
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ - Page 5 Empty Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm

Daya
I look at his hand and take it. I look at the cuts then up at him. "By these marks you can tell you shoot a lot." I smile at him and pick a leaf out of his hair and laugh alittle. I walk to the cougar and pull out a stone knife from my boot and cut into the skin. "You know this is come good skin. Great for a blanket."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:38 pm

Maaran

"I do shoot alot" he mummbled and looked seeing he walk past him going over to the Cougar, i didnt know much about clothes an stuff so i just agreed "I bet it will sence it looks like it would be warm" he smiled and knee'd down to the cougar and took a look into the shot in his neck "Geting much better at my aim to the breathing tube," he looked better in there "It went in! Yes finally" he smiled standing up he was proud sence it's his first time ever shooting in the uper of the breathing tube
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:42 pm

Daya
"I normally shoot for the heart. It's a fast and painless death for the animals." I start to skin the cougar. Once I finished I folded it up and put in on Wind's back. I then turn to him and smile. "Wanna head back to camp with me or do you just wanna go hunting again. You can ride with me unless you have your horse near by. " I hop on her back and look over at Maaran
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:44 pm

Maaran

"I got my own horse, thanks for asking though" he whisled as Europe bust threw his pen and came galloping, with an arrow in his mouth "You found my other arrow good boy" he kissed his nose and hoped on and kicked, makeing the way back to the camp looking back seeing Daya i smiled. "Ya comeing?"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:47 pm

Daya
I laugh alittle and kick Wind's side as she trots next to him. I smile and look over at him then down to Wind. She was mostly nodding her head up and down and I had no idea why. I was thinking she had and itch or something but I couldn't tell. I just pat her forehead as I shift to one side as both legs hung over one side of her.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:57 pm

Maaran

He smiled as Europe has his head down, doing a prance, i smiled cuz he was a great horse, i wanted him to have a family. so i did "Does your horse want a mate or anything? because i would love Europe to have a Mate" he smiled looking over at her

i know that was a short post
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:06 pm

Daya
I look over at him then down at Europe to Wind. "Its not really up to me. It's up to them." I pat Wind's neck and lay kinda in her neck as she still trotted. I look over at him and shrug. "Maybe we could let then be on their own and see how things for after a day."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:10 pm

Maaran

"yeah" he smiled when we got back he slide off Europe, and let him run around, he knows not to run in the woods he know to stay near the tibes ground, i watched him, with a laugh as he jumped around
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:12 pm

Daya
I laugh alittle and side off Wind. I watch as she trotted around me. I smirk and pay her side and looked over at Maaran. I laugh as Wind goes and lips his good hand without the cut fingers. "I guess she likes you" I laugh and pat her back and look to Europe.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:20 pm

Maaran

He saw her come over and lick my hand i smiled and petted her neck, and smiled seeing Europe come over and sniff wind's hair, and lick her cheek i smiled, and thought it was cute, europe galloped off bucking around, as he fell to the ground and rolled onto his back and iched it

hey im ganna watch Captian America :D so ttyl
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:23 pm

Later

Daya
I laugh alittle as I watch the horses. "Well Atleast they don't hate each other." I chuckle and pat Wind as she trotted over to Europe and neighed down to him. "Is Europe a wild horse. Like he has some wild blood in him?" I say and turn to Maaran
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:00 am

Tala- She nodded and took some meat. After letting it simmer in a makeshift pot over the fire a little while, she took it out and set it on slabs of cut wood. The only thing that resembled plates that she had. She handed him his and sat down to eat hers. "Naturally, we're going to have to tell our parents." She looked at him and smiled. "And I think you should be there when I tell mine."

Sihu- She looked at Luyu and sighed. "Shall we just leave? Were not really wanted amongst them, since I resemble white hunters. Nobody looks past the color of my eyes, or my skin and sees that I'm a native just like them. No matter my background." She leaned her forehead against Luyu's and closed her eyes. "Even Honaw gets tired of me. It's not my fault I tripped and broke my bow again. It was an accident. The wolf pack was chasing me and I had no other choice but to run. Only, there was alot of tree roots and I fell." She placed her hands on either sied of her horses face. "You'll always be there for me even though I'm not trueblooded right? Your my wild dove. I'm your flower."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:11 am

Aiman
I take the plate and sit down. I look up at her and nod. "Ya sure. When do you wanna tell them? Today. Tomorrow?" I ask and start to eat my food. It wasn't that bad. It was pretty good really. (WB)

Raja
I walk out of the woods with a deer slung over my shoulder. I had some blood running down my back but I didn't really worry about the whole thing. All I would have to do is wash up in the river and I would be all good. I was holding my bow with deer skin at the tips to show the I was Head Hunter.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:21 am

Tala- She thought for amoment and set her plate down. "How about we tell then tomorrow? Since they're probably alseep by now." She picked her plate back up and ate the rest of her meat. When she finished, she stood and tossed the slab of wood in the fire. _Might as well not waste wood, since it'll keep the fire going longer. Long enough for me to stay out here with him for a while._

Sihu- She smiled to herself and looked into Luyu's eyes. "It's silly how people named me Sihu, I don't even act girly, but they named me flower. At least your name makes sense." She laughed slightly and walked with Luyu towards her tent. "Goodnight Luyu. Be here in the morning, or else." She kissed the end of Luyu's nose and walked into her tent. As she readied for bed, she looked at her hands. Noticing they were slightly white, but tanned from the years of living with the natives. Since she was a child. Barely old enough to walk. Her parents were never found. Everyone believed her to be a pale face. The leader let her in though, feeling sorry for her since he had a daughter of his own.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:33 am

Aiman
I smile and finish up my meat. "Ya sure that sounds alright. I'm going to tell my dad the chief about this." I stand up and dust off my clothes and walk into my tent. I go and sit on my bed and ruffle my hair out.

Raja
I lay the deer near the inside of my tent and close the cloth door. I walk to my bed and air down on it and stretch. I yawn an lay back on bed and lay my hands babied my head as I look up and close my eyes relaxing.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:42 am

Tala- She stood outside the tent and sighed. _the cheif is his dad too? This is going to be a slight disappointment to his father then._ She debated wether or not walking into his tent, but decided it was forbidden. She wasn't married to him, which meant she was not allowed in his tent. Sadly, she walked towards Yoki and gave her a frown. "Let's get on home and get some rest. Tomorrow we tell my parents the news, hopefully they take it well."

Sihu- She heard Luyu outside her tent, walking around a bit. When she walked out, she saw what had made her so jumpy. The wolf hadn't given up the chase from earlier. Now she didn't have her bow with her. She reached back into the tent and grabbed her knife. The handle was carved from oak, giving it a tough grip. Enough to hold onto after she drove it into this wolf. Stepping forward form the tent, she gripped the knfe in her hand tightly. The wolf noticed her and stalked closer. "Well, if your here for me, why don't we stop playing and get down to the reason your here." She steadied herself and held the knife out towards him. "Unless your scared of little me?"
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:47 am

Raja
I heard a horse going alittle crazy do get up. I grab my bow and walk outside my tent. I spot the wolf and glare at it. I raised my bow fast an without even looking down I hit the wolf in the heart. I out my now around my back and jog to the wolf and dig the arrow in to make sure it was dead. I then pull it out an look up at the girl. I stand up slowly sideways looking at her and puff my chest out like it does a lot of the time.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:53 am

Sihu- She lowered her knife and rolled her eyes. "I've been trying to kill that wolf all day." Her eyes went to Luyu and she inspected her. _At least she's alright. If something would have happened to her, I wouldn't forgive myself._ She sheathed her knife and looked at him. "But of course, lead hunter gets to kill it." She shook her head and stopped talking. _Don't give anyone a reason to remember you. Your leaving remember?_ She looked away from him and to Luyu again. Just by the look on her horses face, she knew that she shouldn't think so negatively about talking ot him. _I wish I had more willpower to ignore you Luyu._
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:56 am

Raja
"Well looks like you sucked at it." I roll my eyes and wipe off the arrow and walk to my tent. "Oh and no problem on saving you an your horse." I say and walk back into my tent and lay my bow by my bed.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:14 am

Sihu- She watched him leave and was shoved by Luyu's nose. "Alright. I'll talk to him, just to get you off my back you crazy beast." She stuck out her tongue at Luyu and walked towards the hunter's tent. She cleared her throat when she was close enough to let him know she was there. _Can't beleive I'm listening to a horse about talking to people. Like he'll treat me any different than all the other people who call me names. "Oh look, there's pale face.' Or 'don't speak around her, she's a daughter to the white beast.' Just because I look white, doesn't mean I am. Doesn't anybody care what's on the inside? I'm a hunter, just the same as Honaw. Just the same as this man is. I've seen him grow up. I'm his elder, maybe by a three years, but I'm his elder. I'm the same as everyone else here, even though my eyes are green and my skin is paler than theirs._
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:18 am

Raja
When I hear her I sigh and walk out of my tent. I look at her and cross my arms. "Yes? What is it?" I ask and look at her with a raised eye brow. I wondered what she wanted now. To say she could kill the wolf herself. Or 'I had it handled.'
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:27 am

Sihu- She sighed and looked at the ground. "Thanks... for... well.." She looked back up to him then back to Luyu. The horse was persistent. Watching them and urging her on with her eyes. She rolled her eyes and looked at him again. "Thanks for killing the wolf." _But you hardly saved me or Luyu. I can handle myself. Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean anything. You think I was doing a bad job of killing the wolf? Then why did he come back? Because he wanted to finish me off, that's why. I gave his little pack a nice deduction. A few females killed, a few males. They were after me, it was to save my own life. You won't even hear all this, but I'm yelling at you, complete stranger, in my head._ She crossed her arms in a mimicking fashion.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:30 am

Raja
"Ya. Sure whatever" I shrug and uncross my arms. "Are we done down here. Or do you want me to say sorry for trying to keep the other members of the tribe safe. Cause if that wolf fought a scent of blood or something it would go after that person. And not just you."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:51 am

Sihu- She sighed again and looked him in the eyes. "You shouldn't be mad at me. I was hunting for Caribou earlier and the pack was on my trail before I knew it." _If anyone, or anything got hurt, I wouldn't be to blame. Wolves follow everyone. I was just unlucky enough that one came home with me._ Her arms uncrossed and she kept her eyes sternly on him. "You didn't save me, I already had the situation under control. The rest of the tribe? Maybe you did. But I'm not the tribe. "_I'm the pale faced girl who stumbled across this tribe as a child. Maybe, if my dreams are correct, one day your whole tribe will stop pretending to accept me. Everyone just talks about me when I'm not around anyway.Maybe one day I'll just leave. Like I planned for today._
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next