RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

4 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Will You Join??

~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ Vote_lcap20%~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ Vote_lcap60%~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ Vote_lcap20%~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ Vote_lcap0%~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ Empty ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:12 pm

~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ NL01B
Story:
You were born into a tribe of elders and leaders. There's hunters and land to explore. Love and children in the air. The northern lights shinning down on you as the night come. The land may be up north but there's green meadows. Lakes and woods. Waterfall and caves and the woad news of the some. Some may depend on their looks. Some depend on their talent. But what really mattered I'd what is inside you.

Rules:
-I made the RP. So what i say goes.
-Sex is fade to black!
-NO DUMPING A LOVE. NATIVES STICK TOGETHER KNCE MARRIED AN DATING!
-Natives may have one horse per person
-Not a lot of swearing
- You will not leave others out! You do that I kick you out!
- No Godmobbing!
-Cause drama. It's fun. But don't go overboard.
-Have Fun!
-Use real Indian people please. This way they look part of the native tribe

Ranks:
Leader Female: Chadna
Leader Male:

Co-Leader Female:
Co-Leader Male: Aiman

Head Hunter: Raja
Hunters: Honaw, Maska

Head Fighter: Aiman
Fighters:

Cloth maker: Daya
Food picker:
Spirit speaker: Chadna (You can talk and contact the sprits and talk to them)
Elders:
Loners:

Skelly:
Name:
Nickname:
Rank wanted:
Crush:
GF/BF:
Wife/Husband:
History:
Looks:
Horse and Name:

---------------
Name: Chadna
Nickname: Chad
Rank wanted: Got it
Crush: none
GF/BF: Nope
Wife/Husband: Nope
History: You can meet me to know
Looks: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ 787557-bigthumbnail
Horse and Name: Ocean
~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ Painted-indian-horse
----
Name: Daya
Nickname: Day
Rank wanted: I want to earn my way to hunter
Crush: No
GF/BF: No
Wife/Husband: No
History: Well my mom died do my dad is now watching over me.
Looks: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ 107480487Dup(1)Indian%20girl
Horse and Name: Wind
~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ E-4-FEATHERS-INDIAN-WAR-PON
-----

Name: Aiman
Nickname: Aim
Rank wanted: Got them
Crush: No
GF/BF: No
Wife/Husband: no
History: Meet me
Looks: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ Polls_img_thing_0238_622923_answer_3_xlarge
Horse and Name: Bullet
~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ 1298front
-------

Name: Raja
Nickname: Raja?
Rank wanted: Got
Crush: none
GF/BF: Nope
Wife/Husband: Nope
History: Meet me
Looks: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ Seth
Horse and Name: Steel
~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ E-HIGH-PLAINS-WAR-HORSE-032

Last edited by I-Love-Vampires on Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ Empty Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:40 pm

Open!!
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ Empty Re: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:44 pm

Anyone????
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:16 pm

Name: Honaw
Nickname: In the Hopi language it means Bear
Rank wanted: whatever is chosen for me by destiny
Crush: Such a thing I dont think of often
GF/BF: none
Wife/Husband: Although my father told me I should find one soon, none have been worthy
History: I was born to Hinto and Aponi. My father, Hinto, was a great warrior. One night he went out and killed a bear, large and spiritual. When he told my mother, she insisted that they name me after the bear. So i came to be known as Honaw. Everything else in my past has been regular for a boy in a tribe.
Looks: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ 3573482_steven-strait-(1)
Horse and Name: name- Taima (means thunder.) ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ 408250-bigthumbnail

Name: Maska
Nickname: Maska means strong
Rank wanted: hunter, its the perfect place for me
Crush: none as of right now
GF/BF: I havent met the right woman
Wife/Husband: ^^^
History: My mother died during childbirth, so it was just me and my father. My father is Viho, and he raised me to be the perfect hunter. Since a child I was taught to walk softly through the forest. Listen to all the sounds as the wind blew through the tree leaves. It made me the man I am.
Looks: ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ Gallery3278571
Horse and Name: Name- Wapi (Means lucky.) ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ Work.6544236.2.flat,550x550,075,f.wild-stallion-dance

Name- Tala
Nickname- ^^^ Means wolf
Age- 16
Gender- Female
Rank- hunter
Rank wanted- Whatever pleases my family
Crush- no...
Bf/Gf- at 16, I am expected to have one, but no
husband/wife- No
history- My mother was a loner who was accepted into the tribe. My father is unknown, but he is to be believed a white man, as my mother says. I wish it were not true, since if he was I will not be true blooded. I will be picked on, and looked down at by all others.
looks- ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ 42046_Cute-Native-American-Girl_400
horse- Name- Yoki (meaning Rain.) ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ 11742310

Name- Sihu
Nickname- means flower
Age- 19
Gender-Female
Rank- Hunter, definitely hunter
Rank wanted- I don't want any other rank
Crush- I'm too busy
Bf/Gf- ^^^
Husband/wife-^^^
History- I joined the tribe when I was a child. My parents were unknown, but beilieved to be white. I do resemble white people, but most just think I'm half blooded. I grew up with the guys and would rather stay close to them. But I find myself expecting one of them to notice me.
Looks- ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ Kknight2
Horse- Name-Luyu (wild dove) ~~~The Land Of The Natives.... Will You Help The tribe?~~~ 403517_443256942369604_1902574468_n

Last edited by Linzwithout007 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:02 am; edited 5 times in total
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:20 pm

Accepted!
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:20 am

Okies, pictures are now uploaded. It took me forever to decided which names I wanted so I just asked my grandma what some names she knew of. I'm 1/8th blackfoot and 1/4th cherokee, so it was easy to ask that question. My great uncle's name was Honaw.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:22 am

Oh cool. It took me a long time to find a Pic for my guys :p
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:29 am

I knew which guys I was going to use. So it didn't take me long. I just couldn't post them because my uncle was trying to help me out with my stupid sunburn. Rolling Eyes
for once, he was actually helping me instead of teasing me, but hey, I gotta love him.

Wanna start, or should I? Plus, I'm gonna try to make a girl charrie.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:31 am

If you want you can start. I have like two other RP sites lol the immortal one being one :p
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:44 am

Ok, posts may be delayed since I'm making a girl.

Honaw- His hand gripped his bow tightly. The tip of the arrow sharp and deadly, from hours of hunting for the perfect stone and sharpening. His eyes looked around the forest, as he walked back to the tribe. The hunt he had went on was sucessful, bearing him a rabbit and a young doe. His chest was covered in sweat, from the exhaustion hunting caused him. When he could hear the tribe people talking and horses neighing at eachother, he relaxed his hand around his bow and he began to smile. _Home at last. Hopefully they will be happy with the bounty of my hunt. Maybe my mother will finally eat._
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:50 am

Chadna
I walk through the tribe on Ocean. I had my hair bradded with a red flower in my hair. I smile and bow as I pass the elders and smile to the children I pass on my way. I had my bow on my back as I ride through to a meadow not far from the tribe. I hop off Ocean and let her graze on the grass and I look around and smile at the meadow.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:10 am

Alright, I made her ^^^^

Honaw- He was greeted by his horse and he smiled. "Give me a moment, I must give my mother the rabbit. The deer is for the tribe." He walked to his parents teepee and he set his bow down outside. The deer carcase was set down as well, but he carried the rabbit with him inside. His mother looked anxiously at him when he entered, happy that he had returned unharmed. "Mother, I have brought you a rabbit. But you must eat it. I'm afraid your health is fading with your age, and it worries me so."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:28 am

Chadna
I take the blanket from Ocean's back and lay it on the ground. I then walk to a tiny stream that ran through the meadow and kneel down. I cup my hand with make a cup and dip it into the water. I bring it to my mouth and kinda drink the water out of it. Once I had my fill I stood up and walked back to Ocean. I patted her neck and smiled as I put the blanket back on her and hop back on. I click my tongue as she turns and gallops back to the tribe.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:17 pm

Honaw- Once he had left his parents teepee, he walked back to Taima. The horse was excited to see him, bumping his nose against his shoulder. When his hand brushed down the horses neck towards his leg, he looked around. "What do you think about going for a quick run? Maybe to the meadow and back?" He jumped onto the horse and took part of his mane in his hands. With one soft tug, the horse was off and in the direction of the meadow.

Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:10 pm

Chadna
I slow down when I near the tribe. I was still a few good miles or so from the tribes so I felt like taking my time. It was relaxing getting away. When your a tribe leader you don't get much alone time. So I like to get as much as I can for as long as I can. I looked around and smiled at the flowers growing and the trees swaying.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:00 am

Honaw- He stopped Taima when they arrived at the meadow. The flowers were bloomed, in the midst of summer. Everything was full of life, and Taima was already muching on the grass. "Fine, stay here then. I'll go ahead and enjoy myself." He patted the horses neck before walking deeper into the meadow. Small animals ran when he drew close ot them, and he would have taken a shot at them if he had his bow. He didn't so he just ignored them.

Tala- She dipped her hand in the blue paint, while Yoki nieghed happily in front of her. "Alright, this oughta be fun." Her hand pressed against his forehead and she drew it away, happy with the perfect handprint. "You look great. Very nice." She dipped her hand in the paint again and made lines under Yoki's eyes. "Like a true warrior Yoki. Almost ready to go hunting." _If father doesn't try match making again. He is so worried about my future, that he won't let me enjoy right now._

Maska- He sat beside a fire, sharpening a sotne into an arrow head. His eyes looked around, for any sign of Honaw. His hunting companion had went without him today, and he needed to speak with him about it. Setting down the arrow head, he stood. _Might as well make the best of the time without him here. Once he comes back I can be serious._ He walked away from the fire and towards the horse pin. His eyes watched each horse socialize with another. Some grazing, others trotting around.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:01 am

May I Join Or No
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:06 am

If you wanna join you can Werewolf

Chadna
I trot Icean back to the horse pen. I hop down off her and lead her in and close the gate. I take off the blanket and lay it on the fence. I smile and pat her neck. I smirk as she nibbles at my hair. I laugh and push her head away alittle "No nibbling my hair" I laugh and let her forehead then walk out of the pen. I watch as Ocean reared up and neighed at me.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:07 am

im just makeing my two boys i use the most so im joing lol hold on
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:09 am

Ok. But use native names and pics
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:14 am

Maska- Backing up a little, he looked around for his horse. _Where could you be?_ His eyes searched around but he couldn't see him. _Of course, when I leave you int he pen, you never stay there._ He smiled and shook his head. Walking back to the fire he was at before, he still didn't see any sign of Honaw or Taima. _He probably went into the meadow again. His father won't be happy about that if he finds out._ He sat down again and picked up his arrow head.

Honaw- He laid down in the flowers and looked up at the darkening sky. "Taima, if you could speak, would you tell me that my mother is going to be alright? She worries me, he health fading away and her weight decreasing._ Taima neighed slightly and he shook his head. "Of course you would, your my bestfriend. Even if your a horse._ He sat up on his elbow and looked at Taima. His coat was mostly white, with very few spot of chestnut brown. He was a foal when they first met, barely away from his mother long enough to trust humans. His mother was Honaw's father's horse. She died not long ago, after a pack of wolves attacked her.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:17 am

^-^ im no joing

Last edited by Werewolf-Come-at-me-Bro on Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:19 am

Are mine and your people ever going to talk lol

Chadna
I walked to my tent and change into my skinned dress. I walk out with erbs and walk out to an area that was clear. I sat down and started to form a fire. The tree line was cleared out so that the smoke could reach the gods. Once the fire was good and light I close my eyes and chant something in my head as I threw the erbs in the water. As a large cloud I smoke formed I tilt my head to one side alittle. I could hear some worlds come through but not as clear. So I got alittle closer to the fire.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:21 am

Accepted. But in a native tribe the members need to 'date'
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:26 am

Yeah lol

Daiwik

He was out riding Greece, with his Knife, also where his Skinned Bear Jacket, to keep him warm, as he rode down a trail alittle far from the tribes ground, as he rode Greece giveing alittle kick to go faster, as he hoped off Greece, and walked up to Maaran makeing sure he didnt notice, I saw him have his bow an arrow riding horse back riding Europe it was very hard to aim the arrow directly in the middle, it took tons of pratice but seeing Maaran do it, he was pro he aimed it directly in the middle when Europe was Galloping. Maaran didnt like to show people what he did, but that was a gift from the god's, Daiwik was very proud of his brother. he watched him as Maaran looked his direction, he hoped on Greece fast and galloped on back toward the Tribes Grounds
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next