RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Yoda c:

+2
ofmiceandbrynne
I-Rawr-You
6 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 5 Empty Re: Me and Yoda c:

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:10 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 5 Tumblr_lui2ldV0e61r3o83uo1_500
Nella threw the burnt out cigarette on the ground and stamped it out with her heal. She didn't want to go home tonight. Maybe she'd just crash at Zack's and they could have a movie date or something. Anything so she didn't have to go home. She'd hear all about how she should have been there, how rude her father was, and all that shit tomorrow. But right now, she didn't really care. All she cared about was blowing that pocket full of quarters.

When Zack pulled up at the arcade, Nella could feel herself smiling. "Hey princess, your hair looks nice." She laughed and gave him and hug, whispering in his ear, "We both know you took a half hour on it." She pulled back and winked at him. "But I still love you." xoxo. Standing on her tippy toes, she leaned up to give him a kiss. She pulled away and grabbed his hand, pulling him into the arcade.

"Oh my god. Zack. Oh my god. Look. Zack. It's a squidy." She said, pointing into the claw machine. "We have to get it. Zack wE HAVE TO GET IT. YOUDONT' UNDERSTAND." Nella was like, freaking out. She'd never seen a squidy before, well she had but that was only pictures she'd seen of Of Mice and Men on the internet. But this was real she could have a squidy of her own omg.
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

http://bokangavemeabeauner.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:11 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 5 Tumblr_m2myfdk5od1r8bpcb

My phone buzzed once again, announcing a text from Christian. I unlocked it, looking at the new message. I chewed my lip. It was cool that he was remembering things so fast, but...how was he just suddenly remembering all of this? It was kind of weird if you asked me. I mean...I trusted him and all, but...a small voice in my head nagged at me that he was lying. But how could he be remembering all these details if he was lying? It was impossible. He couldn't have been lying. ((omfg storm you're so stupid)) All I had to do now was to go over to his place later and talk to him and see what else he remembered. It would be easier to talk in person. ((ooooo ur in trouble now mr sassy)) I didn't think I'd have to text him to come over, considering I was kind of obligated to keep an eye on him, at least until he got off his crutches... I'm sure he wouldn't mind at all. Well, being the sass queen he was, he probably would mind, but he could kiss my ass. That little turd.

"that's awesome, i'm so glad you're remembering things:D" I typed in. I hit the blue 'send' button, going upstairs to get my makeup on considering I wasn't wearing any at the moment. I took out my makeup bag, carefully applying liquid eyeliner, mascara, foundation, eyeshadow, etc. I slipped on my Captain America hoodie and slipped on my shoes, sitting on the couch. I'd wait a little bit to go over, to give him time to relax. See, while I was rude to him earlier, I could be nice when I wanted to. Key words there being "when I wanted to."

ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

http://j4ckbarakitty.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:19 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 5 Tumblr_m9rchp0r411qgfbq8

I ran up to the machine, putting my hands on it and almost tipping it over. "PLEASE DO NOT TIP THE CLAW MACHINE." It announced, causing a few parents to glare at us and steer their children away from us. "Hoodlums," one old woman muttered under her breath and walking her grandchild over to another machine. "I'm not a hoodlum excuse you." I muttered back, giving her a death glare. I looked back at the machine, pressing my nose up against the glass and fogging it up. I grabbed a quarter from out of my pocket and put it into the machine, hearing the cue music meaning that the timer was already ticking.

I put my hand on the joystick, steering it around and looking for just the right position so that it would grab squidgy. I chewed my lip and pressed the button, letting the claw lower down and grab it. The claw grabbed squidgy, and I jumped up and started doing a victory dance. But just as it was about to drop it down the chute, squidgy somehow slipped out of the claw's grip and I yelled. "NO THAT'S NOT FAIR YOU LITTLE SLUT. THAT'S NOT FAIR." I pouted.

"NELLA I HAD IT. I HAD IT." I pouted like a little kid, stomping my foot. I looked over at the squidgy that should've been mine by now. It wasn't fair. :c I put my head down on the top of her head and whined. I turned around and kicked the machine. "PLEASE DO NOT TILT THE MACHINE." It said. "YEAH WELL FUCK YOU I'LL DO WHAT I WANT." I yelled back at it.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:21 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 5 Tumblr_mbp16nxRGq1riqfxvo1_400
Ashley texted back. Oooooooh Ashley, she was fine. He had a picture of her on his phone and let me tell you, if he wanted to settle down with a girlfriend, it would be her. Sure, she was stupid, but, she was a hell of a lot of fun. The text from Ashley said, "Sure, be there in 10 ;)" For some reason that winkey face looked really awkward, but he didn't care. Ashley was coming over. xoxo.

After he sent a reply to her, he got a new text message from Storm and in the pit of his stomach, everything about this whole situation felt wrong. He felt like he was doing something bad, but he couldn't tell what. Was it lying to Storm? Was it hooking up with Ashley? He didn't know, but he wasn't going to do anything about it. Hell, she was already on her way here. Might as well let her come over. "Yeah, it is. But I sure as hell don't want to go back to work at a restaurant. Speaking of work, I'm kind of tired. I'll talk to you later or something." Sent. He had to get rid of Storm some way or another, and getting back to his sassy self was just the way to do it.

Five minutes later, the doorbell rang. He opened it with a smile and let Ashley in. She gave one look at his cast and asked, "What happened? Oh my god, you poor thing." God, chicks loved it when guys got hurt. They thought babying them would make everything better. "Don't worry, I'm fine." He said, smiling and giving her a kiss.
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:32 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 5 Tumblr_m5c68hnGuT1qhkgdno1_500

I got the text and looked at it. "Are you serious?" I said out loud, chuckling to myself. He was probably just annoyed with talking to me. He'd been home for two, almost three hours now, he'd had plenty of time to rest. He could suck it up for ten minutes. If I wanted to come over, I could. To be honest, I didn't even care if he got sassy again. I just needed to talk to him in person for ten minutes. I got so much more out of it rather than talking to him over text. I mean, it wasn't like I didn't want him to rest, but it was just really exciting for me that he was starting to remember things. It made me feel great; which was pretty good, considering that the last few days had been pretty terrible for me.

I hopped off of the couch, locking my phone and walking for the door. I grabbed my keys off of the kitchen counter and walked out the door, not bothering to lock it behind me. We never really did, come to think of it. We honestly lived in a pretty safe place, and most people really didn't lock their doors. Which was kind of dangerous come to think of it, but whatever I don't really wanna think about that right now.

I unlocked my car, hopping in and shutting the door behind me. I drove the five minute drive to Christian's apartment, getting out of the car and locking it. I shoved my keys in my jacket pocket, walking to the door of his apartment and going right in, not bothering to knock (showing off a skill Christian himself had taught me). Immediately, all color drained from my face. He was on the couch making out with some blonde chick I'd never seen before in my life.

"What the fuck?"
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:44 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 5 Tumblr_m5lmc7eCOn1r2fmf7o2_r2_500
Nella couldn't stop laughing. "ohmigod. Zack. It's okay. We can try again." She put in a couple quarters and tried to get Squidy again. But that little motherfucker slipped out of the claws. "I SO HAD IT. THIS IS RIGGED. IT'S LIKE IT DOESN'T EVEN WANT ME TO WIN." Nella pouted, "I just wanted a Squidy." Nella ran her fingers through her hair and looked at Zack, "Do you wanna try again? Or should we just give up?"

After about ten more times of trying, neither of them could get Squidy and they were almost out of quarters. "I am so done. oh my god I just wanted a squidy." She pouted and looked at Zack, "Let's go."

Nella took his hand and pulled him out of the arcade and into the cool night air. God, it had gotten late. It was only two when they walked in and now it was five past six. "Hey, let's go to the park. I love going to the park when it's dark out. I like swinging on the swings the best because when you swing up, you get a better look at the stars."

By the time they got to the park, it was almost six thirty and the sun was about to go down. "Come on," She said, pulling him towards the swings. Nella sat down and started pumping her feet, "First one to the top wins!" She laughed, and started pumping as fast as she could.

Surprisingly, Zack got to the top first. He always lost. Nella pouted and looked at him, "Fine, what do you want?" She asked, smiling. "This is like one of the only times you beat me in something. Choose wisely." She said, winking.
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:56 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 5 Tumblr_mdari4efNn1r5ruse
((OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS GIF HE'S JUST LIKE "GET OUT OF THE WAY PEASANTS IM ALEX GASKARTH))

I grinned at her, skidding myself to a stop and making a thoughtful pose. "This is an occasion. Normally, I'd ask for bragging rights, but you never ask for them for your prize and you get them anyway, so I'm going to assume that bragging rights is a given." I took some time and thought some more. Finally, I came up with something. "Ah! Idea! My prize is you have to sleep over at my house tonight. No choice. I dun even care if you're not allowed because I'm forcing you to." I grinned at her.

"It'll be fun. We can go rent a movie or something and I'll make popcorn and we can go to 7-11 and get some Mountain Dew. I get to pick the movie though, since I got to the top first and you didn't." I said, sticking my tongue out at her. It was actually kind of cool to win something against her, considering she won pretty much everything...including video games. Every single time she beat me, no matter what it was. It was like she had magical powers or something. Which she didn't, because if she did, she'd share them with me. Or at least I hoped she would. Because that would be cheating.

I took her hand and pressed my lips against hers gently. "I looove yooooou~" I said, looking into her brown eyes and smiling at her.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:00 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 5 Tumblr_m7g26nKrWu1r86nxe
Kissing Ashley was super fun, she did that little thing where she tangled her fingers in his hair. Christian loved it. He didn't know why, he just always liked it. But all the fun goes away when your ex-girlfriend walks in and she's here to stay. Hey look, I just rhymed I'm like the next Dr. Seuss.

Christian pulled away from Ashley and looked at Storm, "What the fuck are you doing here? Don't you knock? I'm kind of busy here." He said, motioning to Ashley. "Who's she?" Ashley asked, looking at Storm. "You didn't invite another girl over here did you?" Christian shook his head, "No, I just invited you." Looking over at Storm he raised an eyebrow, "What did you expect to find over here? Forget something? Your dignity because I'm pretty sure it's over there on the floor somewhere. Just look really hard(omg he's a bitch sorry not sorry.)

Sighing, Christian stood up, "Ashley, you should go. I'll call you later. I have to talk to Storm because obviously she's going to be difficult and not say a word until you're out the door." By the Ashley left, Christian was furious. "What right do you have to storm into my apartment?(see what I did there?? Storm, Stormed in?omg shut up I'm not funny omg) I don't know if you noticed princess, but we're not together anymore. You can't just come over uninvited and make my guests leave. I was having fun, more fun than I had with you, obviously. Because if I did have fun with you, I'd be making out on that couch with you instead of Ashley, wouldn't I? Can't you just accept the fact that I'm not ready to just get right back into bed with you, that I don't remember everything yet?" Sure he was totally messing up the chance he had with Storm right now, but she couldn't jsut walk into his apartment like that. It was just rude.
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:18 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 5 Alexandtay
Nella rolled her eyes, "That was a waste of a win, babe. I was gonna ask if I could sleep over anyways." She sighed, "Guess who's coming over my house tonight? My dad. And he wanted to take me to his place this weekend." Nella ran her fingers through her hair, "Brought the divorce papers over today. I never thought my parents would split up. And over a girl who looks like she just graduated highschool too. How does my dad even get a girl like that? That's gross." Nella stuck her tongue out and shook her head. "What ever. No take-sees back-sees." She winked at him, and leaned over to give him a kiss on the cheek. "And besides, why would you ask me to sleep over when I practically do like five times a week?" Nella laughed and gave him a kiss. "Ohmigod I love you." She said, smiling.

"Wait, what movie are you gunna pick? Can we get something with Johnny Depp in it? Oh my god he's so perfect like unf." Nella smiled, "He's like my favorite actor of all time." Nella smiled and rocked the swing back and forth a bit, "Can we get extra buttery popcorn? Please, please, pleaseeee Zack? I'll love you forever, and ever and ever if we do. Okay? Okay."

Nella smiled and kissed him back, "Let's go get that movie." she said, kissing his nose. As they started walking, Nella jumped on Zack's back and buried her face into his neck. "Les gooooo<3" Even though he won, it was still like Nella won because she's just that awesome xoxo.
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:21 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 5 Tumblr_me0krs7UKG1rlqsaeo1_500
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:33 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 5 Tumblr_m6d80rVv1b1r9yb4i

My lips parted slightly, just staring at him. I blinked, and backed away slowly. I shook my head, feeling the tears (again) but I didn't let him see that I was that close to just breaking. "I don't think you realize what you're doing isn't fair. You don't even remember any of this stuff but literally I had everything I wanted with you, and it was all ripped away from me because of that fucking car crash. You're not even trying. Why can't you just listen to me?!" I said, the tears starting to spill. "That's it. I'm so done. The world is fucking stacked against me, and you know what? I can't do this anymore. Have fun with whoever that was." I ran out the door, shutting it behind me. There was no way in hell I'd ever go back there. I was never turning back. I meant everything I'd said in there; I was so done. It was impossible for me to ever be happy. And when I was, it was all just ripped away from me in the blink of an eye. I couldn't do this anymore.

I sped home, gripping the steering wheel. I didn't even know what I was going to do. I wanted to hurdle myself off the side of a building, but that honestly didn't seem very rational. I got home, turning off the engine and getting out of the car, slamming the door shut. I went into the kitchen, grabbing every bottle of pills I could find and running up to my room. I texted Zack. "hey zack, i'm at the house, don't worry if you don't hear anything, i'm just going to be taking a nap. tired" ((i kinda wanna cross plots rn if that's okay oooooo)) I wasn't aiming to kill myself or anything; nothing like that. I just needed to escape; make myself pass out for a while or something. Just for an escape.

I filled up my bathtub with piping hot water, stripping down to my undergarments; a black tank top and a pair of black short shorts. I set the bottles on the side of the bathtub, letting it fill up. I tied my hair back, getting into the tub with my clothes still on. I grabbed the bottles, taking them all at once and not even caring what happened anymore. Christian was basically the only thing keeping me sane, and now that he hated me and escaped my grip...there wasn't really a point anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((lol it'd be pretty funny if christian started going through the texts and started remembering things for real haha))
((fyi: not intending on killing storm at all; i would've told you if i was d: just trying to stir things up a bit haha ^^))
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:45 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 5 Tumblr_lz7g7oJqSF1rnyoh2o2_500

I laughed as Nella jumped on my back. I ran to my car, opening the door for her (keeping with the gentlemanly stuff) and then going around to my side and getting in. I drove over to the 7-11, where there was a Redbox outside and I grabbed her hand, going up to the machine with Nella. I let her pick out a movie, and then we went inside. We got extra buttery popcorn (like she asked for) and like 10 liters of Mountain Dew. The clerk looked at us like we were kind of crazy, but we were used to that by now. We payed for our stuff and went back to the car, and I drove back to my house.

When we got back, I opened the door for her and grabbed the bag. "Hey, is it okay if I go check on Storm? She said she was going to go take a nap, and I just wanted to check on her because she's just had a rough time these past few days with Christian in the accident and stuff." ((idk if they knew about that but letsh pretend they did eheh~)) I put the bag on the table and walked up the stairs, cracking the door to her bedroom open. I peered in, but weirdly enough, she wasn't in her bed like she said she would be. I looked around, but not finding her, I walked out, puzzled. Looking down the hall, I saw that the light in the bathroom was on. Well, that would explain it. I walked down the hall, knocking on the door and calling her name. "Storm? You in there?" No response. "Storm?" I knocked again. "Storm! Stop fucking around with me, I'm serious." Still, no response.

I tried to open the door. Locked. "STORM!" By now, I was beginning to panic. "Oh my God, oh my God." I reached up to the top of the doorframe, grabbing the spare key and sticking it in the door. Once I had gotten in, my heart stopped.

"Nella, call 911!"
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:47 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 5 40128510
THIS IS SO ADORABLE AW JACK UR PERFECT
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:51 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 5 Tumblr_mbg0jygnYp1riqfxvo1_500
Christian sighed, "Good riddance." Plopping back down on the couch and decided to go through all of Storm and his messages. He might be a total doucebag, but he hated when girls cried. It just made him feel all guilty and weird on the inside. He started at the beginning.
"Hey, I know you're at work right now..but I love you."
That was a text from Storm, last week. He smiled, a little bit. How could someone like her even have the audacity to use the words I love you in a sentence? She acted like she wanted to kill half the people she ran into.
Look, a text from him.
"I love you too, babe. I can't wait to see you tonight."
That looked normal, he'd sent that text about a hundred times to a lot of different girls. Girls loved it when you called them babe, or at least he heard. Christian remembered the first time Zack called her babe. She screamed at the kitchen table when she got the text. Their parents thought she was on drugs or something, it wasn't a big deal to them.
"Storm, I'm sorry. Can we meet up? "
Christian never said sorry, unless the girl was really fun.He furrowed his brow and read on,
"Can we meet up? I promise I can make it up to you. I can't lose you. I love you. Storm just please answer me. You mean the world to me."
Was this really him? Christian felt sick to his stomach. How many times had he called her a bitch today? How many times as he acted like she was a total piece of shit in the last week? How many times did he act like he didn't even know her?
Christian bit his lip, no, he couldn't. He was feeling sorry. "Shit.." He whispered to himself.
He continued going through the texts, countless flirting, I love you's, inside jokes he didn't even understand but they used them so much.
What did he do? He didn't only lose the capability to walk in that car crash, he lost someone who changed him for the better.
"Storm.." He whispered to himself, biting his lip.
He opened a new text to her, "Storm, can we talk? I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. Can you come over? Ashley's not here. Just you and me."
Ten minutes passed, no answer. She was pissed. Well, she came over uninvited, it was his turn.
Grabbing a leather jacket, he went outside and called a taxi. What, he couldn't drive with a broken leg.
The taxi brought him to Storm's house, a place he automatically knew the address to.
He walked up to the door and knocked, no answer. Christian turned the door knob, it was open.
He bit his lip and walked in, "Storm?" He called, still no answer.
He walked up the stairs and looked into her room and Zacks, "Storm?"
Last place to check, the bathroom, he walked in and the first thing he saw was all the empty pill bottles.
"Oh god no." He looked in the tub and saw Storm. "Oh shit Storm." He quickly pulled her out and pulled her hair from her face, "Wake up!" He screamed at her, shaking her. "Storm please wake up.." He said, taking out his phone he started to dial 911.
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:16 am

((ah ok you don't have to post anything for nella if u don't want to and i'm not posting storm rn for obvious reasons so yyyeahh we can just kind of jump around with POVs and shtuff haha~~))

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 5 Tumblr_mc7np0VIrg1rrdpfi

I ran back into the bathroom, slipping my phone into my pocket. I freaked out at seeing someone in the bathroom, cradling her in their arms...I then realized, with disgust, that it was Christian.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I asked, glaring at him. "You're the one who freaking caused all of this, and because of you, she's probably going to die." I gritted my teeth, picking up one of the empty pill bottles. "God dammit, Storm, why?" I sat down, putting my head in my hands and just sitting there. Why had she done this? She was probably dead. Or, if she wasn't, she probably was going to die. It wasn't fair. I never really appreciated her as much as I should have, but now that I was on the verge of losing her...I just wanted her back so badly. I didn't even care if she called me names every day and threw stuff at my head. I just wanted to have my big sister back. I couldn't deal with a doctor coming up to me and saying, "Sorry, Mr. Dickinson, she's gone." I couldn't, wouldn't let that happen. She was going to come out of this alive. She had to.

Suddenly, a bunch of EMTs rushed into the room. I guess Nella had told them that we were upstairs. They took her limp body from Christian's arms, and put her on a gurney. One of the nurses looked at me and asked if I had the bottles of the pills she had taken. I nodded, handing him the 6 or 7 bottles she had overdosed on. She took a look at all of them, and shut her eyes. That had to be a bad sign. She opened them up again, looked at me, and said 'thank you.' I nodded, and the EMTs rushed out of the room, Storm's limp body on the stretcher. I followed them down the stairs and out the door into the ambulance. They loaded her in, and Christian, Nella and I followed. They didn't even question us on our relationship to the patient because of how serious the situation was. That wasn't what they were concerned about at the moment.

They grabbed her arm and gently (well, as gently as you can get with a needle) inserted an IV into one of her most visible veins. One of the nurses took out her nose ring and her lip ring, and handed them to me, asking me to keep them as they may cause difficulties when pumping her stomach and using the oxygen tubes. That was when I totally lost it.

I watched as they quickly hooked her up to an oxygen machine to help her breathing until we made it to the ER, where, as I was informed, they would pump her stomach. We couldn't stay for that part, but they said as soon as they finished and were gathering results, we could visit whether she was conscious or not.

"Why are you even here?" I asked, looking toward Christian. "I mean, I realize that I've got to cut you some slack because you were in a car accident and you have amnesia and stuff...but don't you think she's the last person she wants to see when...I mean if...she wakes up?" I chewed my lip. "I mean...I'm sorry you lost your memory or whatever, but you've been a total bitch to her over the past few days. She came home from the hospital full out sobbing the other day. She didn't stop crying for hours and when I asked her what was wrong, she would just say, 'he doesn't love me anymore.' You probably didn't even realize but you broke her heart. If you wanted to break up with her, you could've just done it. You didn't have to make her overdose on whatever the hell she found in our house. All I can say now is I hope you see what you did."
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:39 pm

Christian
Me and Yoda c:  - Page 5 Tumblr_m4tascLcAk1qaudz9o1_500
Wait, what just happened? Who was that guy? Did he just walk in or something? Was that Storm's brother or something? She had mentioned him once or twice in the operation room, probably another memory she was trying to get him to remember. What was his name? Jack? Mac? Zack? It was Zack, right? What ever. Christian didn't even care. All he cared about was if Storm went through those operating room doors, and if she'd make it out or not. Was this a suicide attempt or something? For one, he knew Storm wasn't a druggie, she didn't look like it. She wasn't on anything, or had a disease that required her to take pills or anything. It had to be a suicide attempt. And the thought she tried to commit right after she left his apartment? That made him feel sick to his stomach. He'd made her want to do it. He was the one that was putting her through all of this pain. How many times had he seen her cry in the past week? In the past hour? Christian bit his lip, if she didn't make it through this, if he didn't ever get the chance to ever say sorry to her, he would never forgive himself.

It all happened so fast, in and out. One minute she was in his arms and the next, Zack's. He was yelling at him or something. Christian couldn't remember what he said. All he was thinking about was Storm. He never felt something so lifeless, so limp and dead in his arms. When he found her like that in the bathtub, Christian actually thought she was dead. He would never get the chance to kiss her again, to hug her, to have sleep overs, to cuddle u- Where the fuck did that come from? Christian shook his head, he was going crazy. For all he knew, he barely knew this girl. Looking down at her on that gurney, IV's popping in and out of her arms over there and over here, sounded familiar, right? It was just like him. Is this how she felt when she found him in that car? Not knowing if he was going to live..if he was going to die? But she got that bitter sweet gift, he was alive, but it was like he wasn't. He didn't have his memory and that must of killed her. God Christian, where are you getting all these feelings? His head hurt.

Again, about three hours after he left the hospital, he was back again. But this time, he was in Storm's place and she was in his. A couple of nurses looked at him with raised eyebrows. A few asked if he was alright, if something was wrong with his leg or something. Honestly, Christian just pushed past them, hot or not. I mean, look at those girls, they were pretty hot. Nevermind, back on subject. "Is she going to be alright?" He asked one of the doctors, he was talking to one of the paramedics, updating him on the situation. The doctor sighed and looked at him, "Girlfiend? Sister?" Christian just looked at him, "Just tell me if she's going to fucking make it I really don't think it matters right now." He was grinding his teeth by now. She was just some girl he barely knew. There was that little voice in the back of his head asking him why he cared so much. After all, he could be out hooking up with someone that wasn't as obsessed with him as Storm. But he loved the fact that she loved him so much. He loved when they argued in the car, he knew it killed her but something about it made it feel so familiar, like they'd done it before. Maybe he really did know her.

But back to the Doctor, he looked at Christian, straight faced and all professional. "Honestly? I don't know. We're taking her in for a stomach pump now...but we don't know how long it took you to find her. We don't know how long those pills have been in her system. And a lot of them never should be taken together. It can be hazardous." Christian could feel himself holding back tears. Grabbing the doctors jacket, he pulled him close almost until their noses were touching, "I swear to fucking god if she doesn't make it out alive someone's going to fucking pay. You better get her out alive or-" A nurse had pulled him off and advised him go sit in the waiting room. She said some bullshit about how he shouldn't be up on his leg this long, but honestly, he didn't give to fucks.

God did he hate the anticipation of a waiting room. You're just sitting there tapping your feet, biting your nails. Everyone has a different story. That women crying over there in the corner? She looks like she was in her earlier thirty's, it may be a kid, or her husband. She didn't know if she was going to lose them. Christian felt the same way. Even though he didn't remember anything, he still had this feeling in his chest, this feeling that if anything hurt her, and by anything he meant even if a fucking pebble hit her cheek, someone was going to get fucked up. He didn't even know why he cared this much. ((You're in love faggot xoxo))

Christian glared up at Zack, "Yeah, I might not have my memory back but I can't stand the thought of her getting hurt. I have this feeling in my chest. I just can't stand the thought of her getting hurt. I don't know what it is and it really doesn't matter. All that matters is that your sister, and my girlfr-" Christian stopped himself. Was he just about to call her his girlfriend? What ever. "All that matters is that Storm is in there and I really don't know if she's going to make it or not so I could really care less about having a stupid argument with you over it. I know I caused this. I know I was the one who made her do it and I can't change it. I didn't know what I was doing. Say if you lost your memory and Nella came up to you and was like 'Hey, I'm your girlfriend.' Wouldn't you be a little freaked to? So cut me some slack. Fuck off." Christian ran his hand through his hair again and again. God was he nervous.
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:09 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 5 Tumblr_m13qnxp9j21qcwj51o1_500

"I didn't say I never thought about your situation," I said, throwing him a glare, "I just don't like it when guys send her home sobbing. No one's ever pushed her this far." I chewed on my lip, playing with my hands. I couldn't imagine her not making it through this. She was the strongest girl I'd ever met, and if moving on in life meant seeing my older sister give up on herself...I honestly had no idea what I'd do then. I couldn't even think about it. "You didn't have to be such a huge asshole about everything. Honestly, if she even makes it out of this alive, I wouldn't be surprised if she never talked to you again. I'd be willing to put money on that." I added.

I just wanted a doctor to come through that door right now and tell me that she'd made it through; that they'd gotten to her just in time and, if it wasn't for us, she wouldn't have made it. I wanted her to wake up and smile at me and say, "Zack, thank you so much." I mean, not in an arrogant sense or anything...just...I wanted her to know how much I really cared about her. Through all the times we'd fought and all those times we wanted to kill eachother, I just wanted her to know that I loved her more than anything and I'd do anything for her. I couldn't see her go like this.

I rubbed my eyes, playing with my thumbs. "God, Storm, please make it out of this for me." I murmured, staring at the doors. I just wanted her to wake up. Even if she didn't make it (forgive me if this sounds terrible)...I just wanted a chance to say goodbye, to tell her how much she meant to me. And to let her know that I tried, we tried to keep her alive. I didn't even know what she could've taken, I couldn't even bear to look at the bottles. It would hurt too much to know the names of the pills that killed my sister.

A doctor came out of the door, holding a small clipboard. She looked around. I looked at her hopefully, and she looked back at me. "Are you here for Ms. Dickinson?" I nodded quickly, standing up. She bit her lip, looking up at me.

"We finished pumping her stomach, and she had nothing but all of the pills she had taken with a bit of water. No food or anything. Has she had any stressful events happen recently that could've caused this? This is quite concerning to see the amount of content in her stomach."

I shifted uncomfortably. "Um, yeah, I wouldn't really be surprised if she hadn't been eating much this week." I opened my mouth to say something more, but I remembered Christian talking to me, so I shut it again and stared down at my feet, brushing my hair out of my face.

She nodded at me. "Well, the good news is, she's awake and all of the toxins have been pumped out of her system. She's very tired at the moment but if you'd like to visit her, our visiting hours are until 9 PM tonight." She smiled at me. "Her room is down the hall to the left."

I didn't even let her finish that sentence. I walked straight past her, and then went into a full sprint, not even caring how far behind Christian might have been. I needed to see her. I needed to see her sitting up in bed, even if she was doing nothing. Even if she still seemed as pale and limp as she was when she was transported to the hospital...I just needed to see her. Alive.

I reached her room, knocked the door gently with my knuckles, and pushed the door open. "Storm, you ok?"

"Zack?"
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:25 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 5 Tumblr_mc46makFgP1ryec2b

I opened my eyes, vision blurred, in a white room. I moaned, trying to sit up. So it was only a dream.

But I couldn't get up. I was hooked up to multiple IV machines, and all my limbs stung. My body was so exhausted. I fell back into the uncomfortable hospital bed, shutting my eyes. It wasn't a dream. All of that had actually happened. And, another thing, I wasn't dead. Great. Just great.

A doctor walked into the room, and smiled. "You're awake! I'm so glad to see you finally decided to wake up for us, you've got a fan club in the lobby."

I blinked. "My head hurts."

"Well, that's natural after you got all those toxins in your system. You're lucky to have made it out alive. Your brother and some other boy were waiting out in the lobby for you; it seems like they both really wanted you to make it out of this alive. I'm sure they'll be excited to hear the great news." He smiled, walking towards the door. "A nurse will be back to check on you in a few minutes, but just press the red button to your right if you need anything, okay?" He closed the door behind him.

I couldn't believe I hadn't died from that. I should've died. Why didn't I die? I shut my eyes. Who had even called the ambulance? How had I even gotten here? The last thing I remembered was shoving a bunch of pills in my mouth and climbing into the bathtub. I wondered who had found me like that. I wondered if they cried, or if they screamed. Maybe they just left me there until someone else found me like that. Whatever the case was, someone must've ended up calling 911, or I wouldn't have ended up here.

My mind floated back to Christian. God, he probably didn't even know I was here. And even if he did, he wouldn't care. Not at all. He'd just laugh and be happy to get rid of me finally; he'd be happy that I'd finally found out a way to get rid of myself relatively quickly. Too bad it hadn't worked.

There was a knock on the door, zapping me back to reality. I turned my eyes to the door, expecting a nurse or that same, smiley doctor that just got on my nerves.

"Zack?" I called out. He smiled, running towards the bed.

"Oh my God, I was so worried that I lost you. Don't you fucking dare do that to me ever again." He hugged me gently, pulling a chair up to the bed.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Christian
Me and Yoda c:  - Page 5 Tumblr_lptncfXIHH1qb50klo1_500
He was in the waiting room, taping his one good foot, biting his nails, running his hands through his hair. God fucking dammit. He never knew that someone could ever feel this nervous. In his lifetime, he never remembered ever being this nervous. Not when he asked out a girl(They usually said yes anyways), not when he got a paper back, not when he did something bad and his parents yelled at him about it. No, he never felt this nervous in his life. 'Please be alright, please be alright, god dammit, Storm if you're not alright...' He couldn't finish his thought. Christian didn't want to think of a life without Storm in it. God was he acting weird tonight.

Countless doctors came through the operating doors, and each time one came out, Christian flinched. Was that Storm's doctor? Did he have good news? Did he have bad news? Was she okay? Was she alive? Christian couldn't stand waiting. He wanted to know if she was going to be okay now, not a minute from now, an hour, a day, he wanted to know right fucking now.

Finally, her doctor came through the door. "Are you here for Ms. Dickson?" Immediately, Me, Nella, and Zack all said yes at the same time. The doctor looked kind of surprised. She didn't think anyone was here for her? That bitch. What did she think they were? Heartless bastards? Oh yeah guys, let's just call 9-1-1 and stay home and watch fucking Opera. No, Christian wanted to see how Storm was doing. "Is she okay?" Christian asked, biting his lip. He'd been biting his lip so much tonight, that it started to bleed and the iron taste filled his mouth.

"She's alright." Christian didn't even hear the rest, he didn't want to. She was alright, she was going to make it. She wasn't going to die, she wasn't dead already. When he got to see her, he was going to be so pissed at her. What the fuck was she thinking, making them worry about that? What was she thinking, for gods sake, he loved her. He couldn't see her go like that.
Wait,
Did Christian just.
Did he love her?
He did, he loved her.
Slowly, the memories started coming back, their first date, their first kiss, their cuddle dates, their everything. "Ow.." He whispered to himself, holding his head. Getting your memory back really fucking sucked. It was like you had a headache.

Getting up on his crutches, he moved towards Storm's room, he took a gulp. She was going to be so mad at him. She probably didn't even want to see him, she probably hated him.

This was it, he was at the door, "Storm?" He said, poking his head in. "Can I..uh...talk to you? Alone?" He said looking at Zack. "Don't worry, I'm not going to be a bitch or anything..I just wanted to talk."

It took a couple of minutes to trust him and as he passed through the door he whispered in Christian's ear, "If you EVER, and I mean if you ever do something like this to her again-" Christian cut him off, "I get it. I won't." He walked in and took Zack's old chair. "I remember." Was he got out.

Christian looked up at Storm. She looked tired. She looked hurt and confused. "I remember.." He repeated, running his hand through his hair. "I love you." He said, looking down. "I remember our first date, I rented a limo and I brought you out to some fancy ass restaurant. You were wearing that really pretty black dress." Christian smiled at the memory. "I remember our first kiss. We were in my car. We were arguing about some retarded thing and..I just remember leaning over to kiss you. We were listening to Pierce the Veil, 'Kissing in Cars,' ironic huh?" Giving a little laugh, he looked up at her, Christian could've sworn he saw a tear on the side of her eye.

"God, Storm." He shivered, "When I saw you in that bathtub, and I held you in my arms. I-I" He stuttered and looked at her, he couldn't help but cry, "I thought you were dead and all I could think about, was never being able to say sorry. Never being able to hear you laugh, never being able to kiss you again or tell you I love you. I fucking held you like that and I thought you were fucking dead. I know how you felt now when you found me in that car...and I, I.." He shook his head, "I just, I love you and I thought I'd have to put the one and only thing in my life that actually means something in the ground. To get rid of one of the only things that made living..bearable." Christian bit his lip and leaned over, but he didn't kiss her, he gave her frail body a light hug and leaned toward her ear, "I love you." He breathed, "And don't ever fucking do that again.."
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:04 am

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 5 Tumblr_maipx49ahu1rt2432

I watched Christian walk in, and I blinked. He was here. He was here. Why was he here? I chewed on my bottom lip, watching him come in and playing with my own fingers. I had nothing to say to him. I was done with him, and I wasn't taking any of that, 'I'm sorry, I love you' bullshit. I just wasn't. The only reason he would say sorry would be because I was in the hospital. Just because he felt bad about it; not because he felt bad for what he did to me. He probably didn't even give two shits.

He sat down, and I stared at him with my two, big brown eyes. I looked back down at my hands, and the chipping turquoise nailpolish on my fingers, and then back at him. I blinked, chewing on my lip. I didn't know what to even say. Was he mad at me? Sad? I couldn't tell. But goddamnit, he looked so adorable with that little look on his face.

But...I stood corrected. About everything. About what I thought, what I knew was right. Everything I thought was true was swept away from me...in the right way, I mean. He remembered. He loved me. He cared about me. I stared at him, fighting the sad, yet happy smile eating away at my face, and swearing not to let the tears fall again. I couldn't let it happen; I just couldn't. I'd cried way too much in front of him, and I'd probably look stupid if I did it again now.

I felt the butterflies in my stomach I felt when I kissed him for the first time, just like he had described it. It was quick, but beautiful. I wondered if he was feeling it too. That fluttery feeling you get when you know you're in love; you just know, when you look in their eyes, when you hear their voice...that you're in love with them. Through everything. You're willing to stick with them through anything, regardless of all of the things trying to tear you apart. After weeks of not believing in it...I had faith in love again. I had faith in myself that I could do this.

Wordlessly, I turned his head toward me and pressed my lips against his. I knotted my fingers in his thick, black hair, closing my eyes and allowing a small tear to make its way down my cheek. I pulled away after a few moments, pressing my forehead against his and sobbing to myself. I laced my arms around his neck, my eyes still closed.

"I'm sorry," I choked out, "It's all my fault." I sat there and cried, my forehead pressed against his. "I'm sorry for being such a bitch to you...I just.." Sobs overtook my shaking body. I slipped out of the bed and onto his lap, keeping my arms laced around his neck and putting my head on his shoulder. I sniffled. "I'm sorry." I repeated. "I was so scared to lose you, that my bad side came out. I'm sorry."
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:29 pm

Christian
Me and Yoda c:  - Page 5 Tumblr_lo5f66qnzx1qg9q4k
She kissed him. God did he miss that. Christian ran his fingers through through her hair and pulled her closer. Every second her lips were on his, the more and more he realized that this was right. That he loved her. That she was his and he was hers. That he wasn't just making up those memories and they weren't just something he read in a text to her. Christian pulled away, "God fucking dammit I love you so much." He murmured as he leaned in to kiss her again. Pulling away, he leaned his forehead against. "If you ever fucking do that to me again...I'm coming with you."

Ever fall so in love with someone that you would follow them anywhere? Weather that's halfway across the world, just across town, or even death?

Christian wiped her tears away with his thumb, "Storm, please stop. You know I hate it when people cry." He bit his lip and held her closer to him, rubbing her back until her sobs died down to a light sniffle. "I was a huge dick, okay? I would have done the same exact thing in your place." Taking her by the shoulders, Christian looked her straight in the eye, "Stop saying sorry. It wasn't your fault, okay? Everything that happened over the past month, week, fuck even the past hour, it doesn't matter. All that matters is that your here now. That you're okay and that's the greatest thing I could ever ask for right now. Shit, I wouldn't even know what I would do without you." Christian pulled her back into his arms and kept whispering, 'I love you.' Into her ear every now and again until she eventually fell asleep.

A nurse came into Storm's room and looked at Christian. "I'm sorry sir, but visiting hours are over." He bit his lip and looked at sleeping Storm, "Could I please just stay the night and keep her company, I'll sleep right in this chair. I just," He stopped, "I think it would be better for her if I was just here when she wakes up..yaknow?" The nurse kind of looked worried, like she thought she was going to get in trouble or something. Seriously, just get the fuck out thanks. Eventually, she nodded and closed the door as she walked out.

Even though Storm knew his memory was back and everything; that he was back, Christian wanted to stay the night so that when she woke up in the morning she wouldn't think it was all a dream. That all the medicine that she was hooked up too wasn't making her loopy or anything. Christian wanted to make sure that she knew he loved her, that he would always love her and he'd be here for her no matter what.
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:23 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 5 Tumblr_mdcnm9y2V91rjpru9o1_500

I woke up on Christian's chest, the same position I'd fallen asleep in. He hadn't left. I smiled, falling back asleep on him and putting my hand in his, ignoring the pain floating throughout my body. Heh. I guess overdosing did really catch up to you; what was weird, though, was it gave you all the symptoms it was supposed to prevent. So, I was pretty achey all over. Or maybe that had to do with the fact that I slept in such a weird position last night. Either way, I felt really achey. ;-;

The sun peeked through the window to the lonely hospital room, and I yawned, looking up at Christian. God, he was so perfect in every single way. From his endless brown eyes to his adorable laugh...I loved him. In every single way. Everything he did just made me love him even more than I had before...if that was even possible. He'd followed me this far...and no one had ever done that for me. I'd never felt the way I did now before I'd met Christian. I was going to marry that boy one day. He was everything to me.

I stared down at the IV in my arm, and pursed my lips. It was really uncomfortable, and I wished they would just take it out. That was obviously the cause of the stiffness in my arm. I moaned softly, cuddling up against Christian's chest and closing my eyes again. Once they let me out of this place, I'd sleep forever. I was so tired, even though I'd fallen asleep pretty early last night.

Christian finally woke up, and I kissed his lips softly, lacing my arms around his neck. I cuddled up against his chest and murmured, playing with his fingers, "I don't even understand how you can put up with me." I laughed softly, running my finger swiftly up each of his fingers. "I love you." I whispered, looking up into his eyes and then leaning in for another long kiss.

A nurse suddenly came in, cradling a clipboard. "The doctors have looked over your results and they're ready to discharge you. She smiled at me, offering a small drawstring bag to me. "Your brother brought these for you, he said you'd probably want a change of clothes." She said, looking down at my tank top and shorts and smiling. I took the bag and murmured a 'thanks.'

"We'll give you time to change, do the discharge papers and I'll be back in about 20 minutes." She smiled. "But first, I'll have to unhook you from the IVs" She walked up to me, not even bothering to ask me to get off of Christian's lap. She took the sticker off of the needle that was being used to keep it in place, and carefully pulled the first needle out. She placed a bandage over it, and then went over and pulled out the other two. She smiled. "All done. I'll be back soon."

I got up, pulling my hair back and walking into the bathroom, changing into the new clothes Zack had brought me. I stared at myself in the mirror. I looked terrible. I sighed, grabbing the bag and walking back out, and sitting on the bed.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:45 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 5 Tumblr_mdmuoxnfrT1qmombbo1_500

After leaving Storm at the hospital with Christian (WHICH WAS NOT MY IDEA AT ALL), Nella and I had driven back to my house to go calm down. I was freaking out and thinking that Christian was going to hurt Storm and she'd have no means of contacting me, but Nella reassured me that they'd both be okay. 'They always are,' she'd told me. I wasn't sure.

We'd gotten to my house really late and stayed up watching whatever the hell was on, talking occasionally, but mostly just sitting there. Honestly, I was just really shaken by what had happened last night, and really hadn't been acting like myself ever since I'd found her laying in that bathtub. After we'd gotten her to the hospital, I sat in the lobby for a solid thirty minutes trying to fight back tears. I mean, I wouldn't cry in front of my ladeh because I was a manly mcmanster, but I really wanted to. We'd fallen asleep on the couch in each other's arms, watching old movies and trying to get the negative thoughts away.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:07 pm

Nella
Me and Yoda c:  - Page 5 Tayjardine
Nella woke up, and looked up at Zack. He looked like he had just fallen asleep, bags under his eyes, mouth set in that same line he had gotten home with from the hospital. God she was so worried about him. Ever since he found Storm in that bathtub, he was fighting back the tears. It reminded Nella about the minute she found out about Christian. She shivered at the memory:
Ring.
Ring.
"Hello?" Nella asked, picking up the phone. It was her mother, she was in tears and Nella could barely hear what she was trying to tell her through her sobs. "Mom, calm down. What happened? Is everything okay?" The first thought that came to her head was more problems with her father, but she wouldn't call about that unless it was really bad. "Mom?" She asked. Her mother took a deep breath on the other side of the line and chocked out the words, "Chr-Christian got into a car crash and they don't know if he's going to make it or not." Nella dropped her phone and stared straight ahead, her lip started quivering and then the tears built up in her eyes. Zack looked at her, and his eyebrows swept up in concern, "Nel-" She bolted into his arms and started shaking with sobs. "Nella what's wrong?" He asked her, concerned. "It's Christian." The thought of losing your sister or your brother was the worst feeling in the world. Even if you argued with them. Even if they were total dicks every now and again, they still knew your best and worst sides. They knew you better than anyone. They knew what made you laugh, and cry. And losing that? She didn't even want to think about it.

Zack's eyes fluttered open, and Nella immediately blurted out, "I'm sorry." Biting her lip, she cuddled closer to his chest and wrapped her arms around his waist, "I didn't mean to wake you up. I know you didn't get that much sleep. Would it be better if I went home or something?" She looked up at Zack's tired eyes. God, he'd never been this quiet before, Nella hadn't even remembered a time when he was like this. She was so worried about him.
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:03 pm

Me and Yoda c:  - Page 5 Tumblr_m1luociuHc1qc2nfqo1_500

I opened my eyes, looking down at Nella and blinking. I rubbed my eyes and stared at her, straight faced, and shook my head quickly. She couldn't leave now; I needed her the most. I grabbed her and fell back so she was laying on my chest, and closed my eyes, pressing her up against me and playing with her hair. I sighed lightly and curled a piece of her dark hair on my finger, and then let it gracefully fall back onto her back. I felt so incredibly numb right now. I didn't even know what to do. I just wish I would've been there for Storm. I'd seen the signs of her being upset and all...but...it was just a question of what I could've done. It was lucky she even made it out...but there was just this huge weight on my chest. I felt incredibly guilty. I wasn't there for her like I should've been.

I rubbed Nella's back, opening my eyes and staring down at her. She was so goddamn flawless. I trailed kisses down her neck, resting my head in the crook of her neck and sighing softly. Honestly, it was times like this that made me love her even more; no matter who I was, and no matter what I was going through...she stayed with me. God, I wished I could love her more than I showed her. The problem was, I really didn't know how to put everything I felt for her into something I could do. I just wish she could understand how she made me feel.

"You're fucking gorgeous, you know that?" I mumbled, twirling her hair on my finger and leaning down to kiss her forehead gently. Those were the first words I'd spoken since we'd gotten back from the hospital last night. Besides from the occasional shrug, I'd been completely silent. I scooched down so I was closer to her, and smiled at her brokenly. I leaned my forehead against hers, sighing and shutting my eyes. Wordlessly. I hadn't said a word...but yet, I felt like she knew exactly what I meant just by that. That's why I loved her so much. She knew me. She could tell what I was feeling even before I knew I was feeling it. "What did I even do to deserve you?" I muttered, eyes still closed. I grabbed her hand and held onto it tightly.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum